hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Feedback for Attunements 30 December, 2011

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Lightworkers,
Kindly do feedback here.
Many congrats for the attunements.
On behalf of fellow THC members I extend Love & Light to your spiritual development.
Blessings
Narayan Debnath

Re: Feedback for Attunements 30 December, 2011

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Respected Steveji & Other lightworkers,
Last night,I called down Usui Reiki Master/Teacher Attunemet.
Setting the place was as usual(as instructed).
The whole half an hour was normal.Energy coming through crown Chakra and flowing the body.Some tingling and vibrating sensation was felt here & there.
But most noteworthy sensation that was very very intense was around Third eye.It seemed someone is pulling and pushing the muscles around the third eye chakra.It was like a spring. The true feeling of it can not be expressed but I felt it pleasant. I felt it nearly about a minute very intensely and then it subsided..
Today, from morning,I have a mild headache, I experiece it after attunement :yS
May God Bless All.
hwayeun

Post by hwayeun »

Thank you for the attunement.
When I accepted it I felt energy flow in my hands and it was strong for the first 5 minutes or so. Then it subsided and I felt calm.
vlada

Post by vlada »

Thank you,
this time I felt something and it was a weird feeling. I felt my hands vibrating and I felt almost like I was sleeping, but I wasn't of course.
I am going to practice the laying of hands today. Last month I didn't have much free time, but this time I do and with two levels, I am quite curious.

Thanks
bhawna91

Post by bhawna91 »

Namaste, :F0 :F0
THANKYOU MOHAN JII AND STEVE JII, :F0 :)
Thankyou for the attunement Mohan jii,this time the call down attunement experience was different still not able to understand that exactly what it indicate's,Below sharing the whole experience..
Firstly, the atmosphere was totaly calm with candle light & with the fragrance of roses in the whole room,Den iwas lieing in a Shavasan position,den ive seen dat iwas in a big temple,it was like a big haveli which i alwaz loved...there was shiv ji's nandi's idol in the middle of the temple...den ive been to the down stairs...just to have a look of the whole temple,outside it was dark sunlight as iguess it was afternoon there,there was 1big terrace i came there,den agan i've seen another terrace from dat..there i've seen 1 symbol like a round circle was there in between there was multiply and small circle in d middle..i am not able to find out,which symbol it is....then,i was watching 1old church,it seemed like nobody taken care of the church,paint was bad,outer walls were damaged,den i was inside the church,from inside church was small and as soon as i thought anything else,i've seen 1catholic bride in white gown was entering into the church,dont know why her face was bit damaged,den i've seen eagle,and dis time i had seen pentagram symbol in which star pointing towards upward position...after dat i've slept for sometime...
THANKYOU MOHAN JII... :F0 :F0
GOD BLESS ALL... :F0 :F0 :)
mehtakandarp

Post by mehtakandarp »

SHREE MOHANJI AND OTHERS

IT IS MY HARD LUCK THAT DUE TO MY OWN SOME MISTAKE I COULD NOT GET KUNDALINI - 2 ATTUNEMENT. NOW I WILL SEND MY REGULAR FEED BACK REGARDING MY ATTUNEMENTS, MY HEALING PRACTICES, DISTANCE HEALING AND THE EXPERIENCES WHICH I FEEL.

I WILL SEND OTHER REQUEST FOR ATTUNEMENT OF KR - 2.

I WILL BE IN TOUCH OF THC REGULARLY.

THANKS

KANDARP MEHTA