Feedback for Attunements November 29, 2011

Your feedback is appreciated.
bhawna91

Re: Feedback for Attunements November 29, 2011

Post by bhawna91 »

Namaste,
Mohan jii and Steve jii,
Agan m vry much thankfull to both of u,for helping nd suportng us in THE HOLISTIC CARE.
It was my dream to learn reiki,finally it became true,jst bcoz of Mohan jii nd Steve jii,m thankfull to u WHOLE HEARTEDLY. :)
From d day of my attunement,Daily m doing hands positions,with dos m experiencing many thing's,which m sharing below...
I've seen alwaz BUDDHA JI's (My guruji) idol's in meditation,i've felt energy flowing from my hands,i've cried in meditation,i've felt pain in hands plus vibration..lastnyt i had fever for sumtym nd my feets were vry much warm lyk dey wr burning in fire...shared experience..and Awesome thing is i've started Enjoying my spiritual lyf..Thankyou all:) :)
Dasha

Post by Dasha »

Many thanks for the Attunement to Reiki Level 1, it was a great experience and huge step forward in my spiritual journey.

As I have called down the Attunement energy, I felt lots of activity happening in the area of my Crown Chakra and Third eye Chakra. After a while my whole body felt "needles" and lots of warmness. I saw plenty of little moving golden balls in my internal vision during the Attunement. I was using Reiki music to help myself relax and meditate deeply. After the meditation my eyes caught a little phrase written on napkin: "It's time to be a little helper", what a great synchronicity.

I am going to try and use healing every day on myself and others. I am a part of the Healing community where we meet every week and practice our healing skills on each other.

Lots of love to everyone and thank you vary much :F0

Dasha
vlada

Post by vlada »

Hello,
I would like to thank for the attunement. I didn't feel anything, but somehow I knew something has changed. A have noticed the next day, that my palms are a little warmer than usually. I haven't had much free time, lot of work and I was tired. I still feel the palms :). Today I am going to practise. I will later share my experience.

Thanks!
Plassy

Re: feedback for attunement 30 June 2011

Post by Plassy »

Beloved Mohan,

Greetings. I was away from the internet hence the late feedback. The attunement brought me life anew. My friends know that my life is essentially my dreams; but for a long while I was cut off from dreams but from November 29th night i began to have dreams anew :) .

I know the next step shall follow. I appreciate. Many thanks, Blessings and Love.

Plassy.