Feedback for Attunements November 29, 2011

Your feedback is appreciated.
monicaagrawal

Post by monicaagrawal »

Hi

Thanks a lot for attunement... I sat in meditation for almost 30 mins and call the attuenment...today i felt different as in usual practice i see colours but today i did not see colours although i felt a strong heaviness and pressure at my crown chakra and later on started feeling little warmess all over the body...after some time i lost in my thoughts and felt sleepy also but not slept....i just had attunement few mins before and drink water also after that but still feeling little heaviness at my crown ....

I have gone thru the manual and will try now giving attunement to others will start with my mother.

Also just during attunement i saw grey colour gents suit with tie and all ( does not know what it means ) wondering on the same.

Regards
Monica Agrawal
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Friends of Light,
Kindly do your feedback by replying to this thread.
All the best in your spiritual path.
Blessings
monicaagrawal

Re: Feedback for Attunements November 29, 2011

Post by monicaagrawal »

I would like to ask some ppl teach making anthkarna grid at master level...and healing ...it is not explained in manual and fire serpent symbol...can i use it and how to do anthkarna meditation ....
Jose

Post by Jose »

Hi!

Thanks a lot for the attunement.

I felt much energy running throught my body, and my heart rate did increase. After 30 minutes in meditation, i felt much more ligther.

Regards.

José Antonio.
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

thank you so much for the attunement. i felt it in waves or pulses of energy and saw some colors. mostly green. then i got tired and slept on my bed with my dog haha. felt great
bhawna91

Post by bhawna91 »

Hello,Mohan jii
Thankyou for the attunement :) :)
Actully i still dont know whether i've called my attunement properly or not...
But below i am sharing my experience whatever i've felt,m just writing it...
when i started i was lieng on d floor,firstly there was some movement on my left toe and it stopped,den i felt some energy on my left hands palm,den i had seen some objects moving in yellow light,after dat i've seen some purple nd lavender color ray's,den it was total white lite there,snow mountains,den bigger home wit some fog den there was one garden outsyd.....
Afterward's when i started hand's position's my crown area was very hot,when i was covering my face i've seen nice river in d middle of dat there was OM and at d tym of throat position om was movng round and round,den in d heart position OM was there den i've seen niagra falls.....dats it,bt aftr i've completed my hands position's,i was feelng bit pain in my left kidney....
thankyou :) :)
VKMM

Post by VKMM »

Thank you very much for the attunement. I have called my Reiki Level 1 Attunement. I didnot get any special feeling/experience during this process.
starlight99

Post by starlight99 »

Thank you deeply for the attunement. I only experienced what feels like my usual energy flow similiar to when I invoke Reiki. However this morning when I invoked Reiki it was instantly stronger and more powerful than normal. Usually I need about 5 minutes to feel the flow but it was instant.

Thank you again,

Peace, Love and Light to you.

-Star
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Namaskar Mohanji,Steveji & other respected Lightworkers,
Last night I called down my Usui reiki Level2 attunement with candle & incense sticks.I sat crossed legged.After 2/3 minutes my head became heavy and my crown area seem to be burdened with something.After that my body wavered.It was so intense that I was about to fall,I controlled myself but again it occurred,I controlled & slowly it became normal.After that,My left Kidney area began paining as if someone poking me.There were minor other area paining also.
Next day(today) morning was normal but as time passed I was feeling weaker and my body warmer till midday and also kidney area paining.After that matter worsened .I felt feverish, warmerrr-a feeling I cannot explain.I applied Surya shakti at this time.I really felt energy 110 volt to 220 volt.I want to ask if Surya shakti energy also increases with increased Usui levels
Now I am feeling better.No more paining.That's it. Thank respected Mohan for attunement.
pandalvbear

Post by pandalvbear »

Thank you for the free Attunement. I had required level II attunement. I ddin't have much special feeling about the energy flows. I felt like i had a fever for about 4 hours on the 28th nov, and another 4 hours fever on the 29th nov. I had my meditation on the midnight about 40 mins.
oliver.akpan

Post by oliver.akpan »

Dear mohan,
Thank you very much for this attunement. I call in and i felt tingling energy over my body before i was got up with sleep.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear lightworkers,
Thanks for your feedback and sharing your experiences. I even have received some more interesting feedback for the personal attunements I did on November 29, 2011 at Life. But to protect the users privacy I do not share those.
Yes! Yes, let me clear, Please take your attunements very seriously. They are by no means less than any paid attunements done elsewhere.

Stephen rightly said, They are not an experiment but a conscious decision by you. I hold no attachments to the attunements once done it is my responsibility & commitment to the Cosmos. With this in principle I have a right to know the people I am attuning and what they stand for. Simple typed formalities are not enough; there must be some communication & positive action on the forum; also in your daily Life. Simply attunements will not help you if you don't respect them. With the attitude observed here, I am afraid most of you are not on the right path. Make no mistake I am not judgmental, its the truth. Any change of attitude in the right direction is for your own benefit. You will be well rewarded & highly appreciated by your peers and Masters.

About your feedback,
I have sent following mail to those attuned for Ayurveda PranaShakti at Life in response to their feedback. But it is applicable to you too so sharing here,
Many practitioners experience involuntary exercises or body movements such as swaying, bending forward or backward, nodding of head, rapid swinging of head from one end to another, inflating or deflating of belly, uncoordinated movements of hands, prostrating on the floor, clapping, laughing or crying, performing gestures of prayers. Some others experience the presence of divine bright lights, scents or sound and visions and revelations, in which they can witness the events that have taken place in the past or those that are destined happen in the future. Some people do not have any unusual sensations at all this does not make a difference in their ability to use Energy.
VKMM wrote:Thank you very much for the attunement. I have called my Reiki Level 1 Attunement. I didnot get any special feeling/experience during this process.
Don't worry if you don't feel anything during the attunements! It doesn't mean that you haven't received it, it simply means that you didn't experience it consciously.

Are you progressing?
It is not necessary to experience something during meditation/attunement. Introspect and you will see great positive changes in your personality. When I received my Reiki attunements I did not feel anything at all during all my attunements. But I did not disheartened and kept on doing Sadhana after few days I experienced extremely strong energy flow from my palms.

A practitioner on this path should not consider himself the "doer" but should surrender his doership to the PranaShakti. Since the practitioner is not to consider himself as the "doer", his ego does not come in the way of achieving self-realization. Let her do what is needed for your progress. If you try to be the "doer" by trying to actively suppress and control your thoughts, you will only be getting in the way of the Mother Energy and your progress will slow as a result. So sit for regular meditation/self-healing, surrender to the PranaShakti, and let her do with you what is needed at the pace she deems appropriate for your progress.

Dear Bhawana, pandalvbear and Narayanji,
After attunement the vibratory rate of the physical and etheric bodies Increase so old dense deeply rooted negative energy/Samskaras are forced to the surface and released. So take it with right spirit.

Anyway!
Now it is your turn what you can do in return. I want your active participation at The Holistic Care. Then only you will be given any support or entertained for future events.
regards,
Mohan
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Friends,
Thank you for the feedback.
It helps us in guiding you.
I hope its not just another experiment for any of you but a conscious step to not only getting healed & be in good health but also enlightened.
My advice as Mohan also said don't be in a rush we are always here to help you.
Please do the 21 day healing. all body positions.

one more thing, While taking the attunements be innocent like a child. don't question, don't analyze just be. keep the contemplation for some other time.

Any other members want to contribute their past experiences on this thread please you are most welcome to share.

I am happy with the feedback.
All best to all.
Blessings.
monicaagrawal

Post by monicaagrawal »

Thanks Mohanji for your post and advice, i also thanks stephen for handling our queries so patiently..i m glad that i became member of this forum and holistic care..

Its been four days i received the usui master attunement and regularly following the meditation which i was doing earlier as well...i have still not started attunement practics as suggested to me will do it after completing my 21 days process and practice.

Well i want to know can i start with anthkarna mediation or shld i wait for some more days
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Respected Mohan ji & Gurdev.... I am 1000% Agree with Both of You.

Hundreds of members join this forum just for free Attunements. There is no activity by them except the Request for free attunement.

And some are only active till their last desired attunement… just like they are obliging the forum.

This attitude is not good for a healer
mohan wrote:Now it is your turn what you can do in return. I want your active participation at The Holistic Care. Then only you will be given any support or entertained for future events.
Hmmmmmmmm....... :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD

:F0