Ayurveda Pranashakti level I attunement.

Your feedback is appreciated.
Moraden

Ayurveda Pranashakti level I attunement.

Post by Moraden »

I felt the healing paths open, on this same night I received Usui level one attunement when invoking it I felt subtle energies, when calling upon lord Dhanvantari giving thanks for the energies I felt present after Ayurveda attunement I channeled this energy which seemed more powerful than that of the Usui, this my father confirmed to feeling, and I have felt it as well. My chakras have been opened with it particularly my third eye, at first I wasn't sure if the energy was simply present in me, butthe healing pathways are open and I can feel the energy channeling through. I am greatful for the noticeable results and am looking forward to level two. I am also wondering when the certificate is to come.
Moraden

Re: Ayurveda Pranashakti level I attunement.

Post by Moraden »

Log II:

Today I sent a distant healing to my half sister Myka who told me she could feel the warm tingle, I told her to accept Ayurveda PranaShakti as it is manifested for her and I asked that she fill with the healing energy, she felt it and in my mind i directed the healing to each chakra, and she described the after feeling as water flowing down her, and a heart beat everywhere. I believe this is the result of a properly cleansed chakra system. I was surprised I could do a distance healing, but very pleased with the results. I give thanks to Mohan and to Dhanvantari.

Namaste to you all.

P.S. I have been practicing around the clock is this unhealthy in any way?
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Patrik,
Thanks for feedback. Yes, you are a channel for Ayurveda Pranashakti. After 1st attunement you can do self and others healing. Techniques are already explained in the manual. As time progresses you will be able to sense even more subtle vibrations too. But have patience.
P.S. I have been practicing around the clock is this unhealthy in any way?
No!
but you may experience detoxification. After attunement the vibratory rate of the physical and etheric bodies increase so old dense deeply rooted negative energy is forced to the surface and released.
waiting phase is important and necessary for the assimilation and integration of the received attunement. So one has to have patience on this path.
love,
Mohan
Moraden

Post by Moraden »

Log III:

I gave two more distance healings, both for people I didn't really know. I told both to first focus on their heart chakras and I started there directing all the energy to their heart chakra, both reported a heat, tingle, and subtle pressure. Again I am pleased with the result. I hovered my hand over my fathers crown and when I invoked the energy thanking danvantari he states "oh wow" he felt swirling tickling energy on his head As I too would describe it. All it going well, I will continue to practice and log my results and I will keep a personal time log to track healing. I also have been sending to the light sphere. Loving it, I feel far less negativity, and am self healing daily.

Namasté, Patrick.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Pat,
Very pleased to read your feedback.
Much appreciated.
You are moving in the right direction.
In Ayurveda PranaShakti you don't need to focus on areas. The root causes are targeted pretty fast thanks to its guide Lord Dhanavantari.
Actually level one cleanses your energy pathways more than empowering you to any particular energies, which will come in the 3rd level. But of course intent works great always.
  • Ayurveda PranaShakti Level 1,
    The Ida, Pingala, Sushumna & other channels are opened & cleansed to allow the facilitation of PranaShakti.
  • Ayurveda PranaShakti Level 2
    Shakti Kundalini in the Muladhara chakra is Awakened. It will then rise up the Sushumna, energizing the seven chakras on its way up. In this way, all the chakras/energy systems are cleansed and their subsequent enlightenment is on its way.
  • Ayurveda PranaShakti Healers Initiation
    This level empowers you for the vital energy of Ayurvedic Medicine, Mantras, Colors, Planets, Panchamahabootas (empowers you to the metaphysical properties of Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Space) etc... also gives ability to make Ayurveda PranaShakti tools and establish stronger connection to the Hiranyagarbha(Cosmic Egg).
My advice to you as per my experience is do not try too many attunements too soon. It's detrimental! & also the subtle qualities of a particular modality which are unique to a individual will not be sensed. There are unfortunately too many distractions on the internet... so called spiritual development attunements etc... mostly half baked cookies..bad for the tummy, aren't they.
You can do the Usui Reiki positions no problems.
Blessings.
Moraden

Post by Moraden »

I see. You do have the second attunement date moved to this Friday? A week from the last, might be Saturday for you.
Moraden

Post by Moraden »

Tomorrow aproches, will it happen on Saturday?(my Friday. Night) I made arrangments to be at my grandmothers where it is quiet.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Patrik,
Your attunements are conducted as per the schedule. You do not need to remind us. We are more serious about it. You just call down at the schedule time. This is the confirmation in itself.
Well,
Nice to read the link you sent on mail. We are really happy to see your good work. But I want to bring your attention to some vital things, If any Healer gives Healing with proper procedures as given in the manual, we are sure to see some great results. It is very important to follow the instructions. Grounding is must. Some also were seen to be making a lot of connections with different energies but ignoring disconnecting them. So take caution.
AnyWay!
Good luck.
Love,
Mohan
Moraden

Post by Moraden »

Heh I forgot my schedule.... I was just glowing we could do it the week later, if it isnt set for then. I did an experiment telling people I was treating and did not all four subjects reported feeling nothing, two that had felt prior to it, two at random request.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

mail is sent to you.
Moraden

Post by Moraden »

I Seemed to not feel the second attunement as much, or even at all. In meditation I hit a brick wall what was once easy opening my top 3 chakras I feel I cannot open them at all. THC as in marijuana, wouldn't mess things up would it? I had smoked that night.... But I really don't feel much, must I do something to trigger the kundalini? Also I have not been grounding myself. Idk what I have been doing for people, but it seems to work. Strange that it isn't the Ayurveda PranaShakti Reikis work, I've never been able to do this before the attuenment, and I have been doing every other step thanking danavantari for Ayurveda PranaShakti, asking him to bestow the energy upon me, feeling the healing light enter, asking spirit guides to surround me and cacoon my patient in a protective white light. Then I state my own affirmation Ayurveda Prana Shakti! All this i do in my mind of course. But I cometely forgot the grounding. I'm going to extend the other attunements 3-4 feedback to this one thread as to not disrupt the topic.

Awaiting your council, much love.
Moraden
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Many practitioners experience involuntary exercises or body movements such as swaying, bending forward or backward, nodding of head, rapid swinging of head from one end to another, inflating or deflating of belly, uncoordinated movements of hands, prostrating on the floor, clapping, laughing or crying, performing gestures of prayers. Some others experience the presence of divine bright lights, scents or sound and visions and revelations, in which they can witness the events that have taken place in the past or those that are destined happen in the future. Some people do not have any unusual sensations at all this does not make a difference in their ability to use Energy.

Are you progressing?
It is not necessary to experience ‘something' during meditation/attunement. Introspect and you will see great positive changes in your personality. When I received my Kundalini Reiki attunements I did not feel anything at all during all my 9 attunents. But I did not disheartened and kept on doing “Sadhana” after few days I experienced extremely strong energy flow from my palms.
A practitioner on this path should not consider himself the "doer" but should surrender his doership to the PranaShakti. Since the practitioner is not to consider himself as the "doer", his ego does not come in the way of achieving self-realization. Let her do what is needed for your progress. If you try to be the "doer" by trying to actively suppress and control your thoughts, you will only be getting in the way of the Mother Energy and your progress will slow as a result. So sit for regular meditation/self-healing, surrender to the PranaShakti, and let her do with you what is needed at the pace she deems appropriate for your progress.
Moraden

Post by Moraden »

Is it necessary to fully meditate, get to the Om in order for grounding?
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Moraden wrote:Is it necessary to fully meditate, get to the Om in order for grounding?
Everything is well explained in the manual. You need to study it thoroughly.
Moraden

Post by Moraden »

Having much better meditations, and have started grounding self healing and healing of others continues well.

Love, Patrick