Feedback for Ethereal Crystals Attunements 14 Aug, 2011

Your feedback is appreciated.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Feedback for Ethereal Crystals Attunements 14 Aug, 2011

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Friends of Light,
Congratulations, your attunements are done successfully.
After calling down the attunement & completing it, kindly give Feedback by replying to this post. :gL
Your feedbacks are for your own development and a chance for expressing your gratitude. So please rise above the formality.
Your manuals will be emailed to you shortly. If I miss sending to any of you by Monday please send a reminder.
The detailed crystal info will be available on THC on a another thread in the Reiki Question Answers section. Blessings,
Stephen
greg003

Re: Feedback for Ethereal Crystals Attunements 14 Aug, 2011

Post by greg003 »

Hi Stephen,

Thanks a lot for your effort in attuning us and updating you with a new manual.

Talking about my confusing nicknames, I also have question regarding it - When we request a distant attunement or healing session, must we use our official name (which is registered on our identification documents) or our common name known to all friends.

I used "Chee Yew Wai" because it is my official birth name registered on all my documents, while "Kane" is my common name which all my friends known me as.

Next, I have some questions regarding the attunement:
1) I realised the timespan of my attention is quite short; everytime when I'm accepting the distant attunement, I get restless after 15-20min. As the recommended time taken for the attunement is 30min, will my attunement be just half done?

2)As I'm requesting for the EC I(1, 2, 3) attunement, is the attunement done at one go EC I(1, 2, 3) or it is done as EC I(1), (2), and (3) with 5days apart?

I hope I am not bothering you too much, and thanks again!

Blessing,
Chee Yew Wai.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Thank You Very Much Gurdev... :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD
दिल खुश कर दित्ता :Lv :Lv :Lv :Lv :Lv :Lv :Lv :Lv :Lv
:V: :V: :V: :V: :V: :V: :V: :V: :V:

hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Kane,
Thanks for getting back to me immediately. Complement you on your enthusiasm; & good spirit at taking jokes. :hI :wD
Always better to use your proper name at attunements. you can add your nickname in brackets. Actually the idea is to get familiar with the Master. It helps in relating during the attunements. Once you spend your time on the forum even your common name like Kane will be fine. Actually if you had addressed that in the Introduction it would have been ideal.

The best way to relax during an attunement for restless individuals is to do some heavy activity or a skipping/jumping routine, anything that gets your pulse racing for at least 5 to 10 minutes. Then just be still & let the breath settle down. Do not wipe the sweat or chill. After a few minutes you can towel the sweat off & prepare for the attunement the way you wrote to me.
I always advise people to be like a innocent child. Do not analyze anything, just be & soak in, take things as they are. Don't worry about the length of the "Distance attunements". It takes anywhere from 5 mins to 45 mins. Any attunement is full done rest assured.
Still if you are unsure you can take the attunement again in a day or two. you can even request it again next turn.
I am all for sincere & intense seekers. So never a bother for me. Only I take some to reply as I have a busy schedule.

You have to take the EC I attunement only once now.

You get back to me So I know you have understood.
All the best.
Blessings.
greg003

Post by greg003 »

hotice_steve wrote:Actually the idea is to get familiar with the Master. It helps in relating during the attunements.
Ok, in order to get more related and familiar with all the Masters here, I decided to show my avatar :V:
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

Thank You Gurdev For The Attunement. it was about 10 minutes, good feeling on entire body. and energy vibration on face and on both hands and legs.

Hello Kane, Nice Picture. :wD :wD :wD
greg003

Post by greg003 »

Hi Pradeep, thanks. Nice to meet you too ;D
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Thank you very much Steve for this wonderful gift. The attunement was too good.

I felt energy on my root chakra initially and then a meditation state.

Regards
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,

Thank you, Steveji, for your gift of the EC Level II attunement. I've had a lot of success in learning to work with these Crystals with the Level I attunement.

I am feeling, as I receive the attunement, that my hands are very heavy and full. I have fleeting images of the Crystals, especially when I say each one as I bring it in. I am filled with a sense of fullness, of a very gentle and wise energy flowing into my Sahasrara and down my sushumna.

Again, thank you. I am grateful.

Namaste :F0
dJoshi

Post by dJoshi »

First of all Thank you very much Mr. Stephenji and THC for the blessing of EC-II, :F0

I downloaded EC-II after my daily Sadhna as it is time when
I have been completely tuned with the divine energy.
The attunement was so power full, Felt like energy is
rising from my root chakra to crown. felt powerful energy
pressure all around my body. then i felt tingling sensation in my crown chakra and the my whole face. it was there for 15 min .......great.

:yS :yS :yS
Thanks and Regards,

Deepesh
:hI :hI :hI
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

Thank you stephen ji...
I received my EC 2 attunement in the night and i felt strong pressure in my crown chakra for about 30 sec to 1 mn ..
but i have tried to receive my ayurved Reiki 1 attunement twice and i could not get any sensation or any feeling..i m confused ..plzz guide me stephen ji..
i have yello sephire and red coral in my fingurs.now is it possible to increase their power since i m now EC II attuned or i have to wait??
thank you again.. :F0
saffron

Post by saffron »

Thankyou Stephen,
For the attunement for EC II and for the updated manual.
The attunement was very peaceful and beautiful.

Many thanks and appreciation
Love, Light and Peace
:F0 Nicola Walkden
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

thank u stephen ji for updated manual.. :F0 i found the answer of my one query that after ECII attunement a healer can attune yellow sephire. but i m eager to know how can the power of red coral is increased?

if a person is suffering from low appetite, which crystal shuld be use? as far as i think 3rd chakra (S.P.) shuld be healed?

which stone shuld be use to heal wounds and stiches?

thank you Sir
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear friends,
thank you all for your feedbacks.
Kindly discuss your use of the Crystal healing with fellow members to clear doubts & improve your overall healing capacities.
Blessings
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Monika,
You can increase the power of crystals with this modality.
I will be updating information on Yellow Sapphire & other crystals from time to time. So please be tuned in to THC regularly.
  • Yellow Sapphire will balance knowledge & ambition, thus controlling the ego. Will help to increase appetite to some extent.
  • Red Coral is auspicious, conducive to prosperity and is an antidote to poisoning. Beneficial for cold and biliousness, nutritious, and grace imparting and the wearing of it is very beneficial to women. Helps in Lactating mothers for supplementing milk & promoting its production. Red Coral is extremely beneficial in many ways to your present post natal phase for both you & baby.
    Its beneficial to help circulation, strengthen bone & bone marrow. One of the more powerful stone not present in the EC modality
    To empower Red Coral further visualize it getting energy from Mars. Also link it energy-wise with the live growing Red Coal below the ocean.
    Chant mantra, " OM Ang Angarakaya Namah." 108 times at least once every week, Tuesday after Sunrise. You can just wash it in plain running water prior to that.
For wounds & healing of stitches use Red Coral. Aventurine and Carnelian in combination. Also local application of pure Turmeric is best. Will prevent scars too. The Carnelian is specifically used to clear physical & mental scars.
Actually both the stones you are wearing are very beneficial for you. Other then this was it astrologically recommended to you ?
  • For appetite its important to give energy to the throat chakra as it balances the eating impulse for appetite/also overeating. Also it increases the metabolism.