Feedback For Attunement 11 August 2011

Your feedback is appreciated.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Feedback For Attunement 11 August 2011

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear lightworkers,
Congratulations, your attunements are done successfully.
After calling down the attunement & completing it, kindly give Feedback by replying to this post.
Blessings,
Stephen
greg003

Re: Feedback For Attunement 11 August 2011

Post by greg003 »

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the attunement. And the followings are what I did and felt during the attunement....

As I already attuned to Usui Reiki Level 1, I bless (aka Reiki) the 4 corners of my room. Then I light up my sandalwood incense and play some light music. I sat on a chair with my feet firmly on the floor, and I held a Blue Kyanite cluster in my left palm and a Clear Quartz Merkaba in my right.

Then I started to invite the attunement manifested for me and slowly I felt warmth travelling from my crown slowly down my head, neck and then shoulders. After that, nothing much was being felt except I was so comfortable that I felt a little sleepy.

Now after this Usui Reiki Level 2 attunement, I would like to make a Reiki box. Not only it can help to constantly send healing energy to my loved ones, I could also helped to charge the HLS. For those who are interested in knowing more about Reiki Box, please referred to...
1) http://theholisticcare.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2242
2) http://forums.theholisticcare.com/viewt ... 406&p=9639

Stephen, I have a question about Reiki box. Must the Reiki Box be made of natural materials like wood or cardboard? Is it ok to use synthetic material like plastic?

Blessings,
Chee Yew Wai aka Kane.
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,

Thank you, it is with profound gratitude that I received the Ayurvedic Reiki, Level I attuntment.

My hands grew very hot and full (they still are), and I felt a sense of poweful peace and white energy through my Sahasrara, that spread down through my body, particularly my hands and my feet. My arms are a little sore, which is common during a healing session for me, and my feet tingled.

My first healing session was to the Holistic Light Sphere, which always needs added energy to be given to others.

The addy for the Sphere is: http://theholisticcare.com/forums/viewt ... f=7&t=1054

It's a good idea to go there daily and send healing into it. I find that the best way for me to do this is to open the image, then get quiet and gaze into it until I feel I'm inside of it, then send it healing.

Namaste :F0
Saille

Post by Saille »

...oh, and an interesting thing occurred. My cat, Scrapper, always has to be near me, but doesn't usually want pets while I'm doing healings or receiving attunements.

This time, however, he wanted to be petted, and as soon as I reached my hand to him he started bathing the palm of my left hand, and was very contented and mellow. He often meows (he's very talkative) while being petted, but he just bathed my hand and then lay down near me.

Interesting!

Namaste :F0
saffron

Post by saffron »

Thankyou so much for the attunement for Usui Reiki Master/Teacher level...
The energy was cool and calm, cool energy this time from my hands ~ no heat???
Felt tugging on my sacral or solar plexus could not distinguise which one. Also a tugging on crown.
Was in a ancient woodland initially then seering through the universe. A beautiful attunement.
Thankyou so much once again,I really appreciate all my attunements.

Love, Light and Peace
Nicola Walkden :F0
AAZ23317

Post by AAZ23317 »

Thankyou so much for the attunement for kundalini Reiki level 2
Dear master Mohan I had no spiritual experience during attunement.
do i have any problem.
Thank you so much once again,I really appreciate all my attunements.

Love, Light and Peace
aaz
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, Greg,

I use a Reiki Box. While intention will override whatever you may use or do that makes the energy more muffled, it is always best to use natural products for a Reiki Box, or when storing things such as crystals.

I've heard that metal isn't the best, since it can deflect energy. And I personally don't like to use leather, since it was once a sentient being.

I keep my crystals in natural fibered bags, and within my Reiki Box, which is simply made of cardboard. It seems to work well, and I place slips of paper with the printed healing requests underneath a charged amethyst stone.

Namaste
Nir_dhanak

Post by Nir_dhanak »

Dear
steve,
thank you very much for attunement.
The experience was normal this time, and also my palm was hot.
Thanks again for the attunement.