Surya Shakti attunement

Your feedback is appreciated.
Saille

Surya Shakti attunement

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,

I just received the Surya Shakti attunement, thank you so very much, Mohan.

It was very slow and I felt such a sense of Light and bliss. I went into such a deep altered state that I no longer felt my arms and legs, but I could feel my hands and my palms were very full, tingling, and I could "see" yellow.

The color yellow was predominant throughout the attunement. It would build and build in waves and then I'd have what felt like a sunburst that was so beautiful it was difficult to contain. Then it would slowly build again.

Thank you so much, Mohan. And thank you to Steve for pointing it out to me. I have so much wisdom to learn. I am grateful to be among so many who have so much to share and teach.

I'll be sure to send Light and Reiki into the Healing Light Sphere daily. How wonderful!

Namaste
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: Surya Shakti attunement

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hi....Thank you for sharing...
Saille wrote: I'll be sure to send Light and Reiki into the Healing Light Sphere daily.
Good ...Very Good
:F0
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Saille,
I am so pleased for you. :F0 :wD :F0 :wD
Suryashakti is great gift of Mohan to us.
I am sure it will make way & overcome new thresholds.
A small request do not drive or ride after doing Suryashakti at least for 30 mins.
You can do Sun salutations /Surya namaskara exercises if possible. if uncomfortable do only the standing postures & skip the bending ones(just make a small bow).
be Blessed
Tashi dalek
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,

Thank you for the advice. Yes, I felt and still feel lightheaded, but in a very good way.

I wanted to share here that it's been hours since my Surya Shakti attunement by Mohan (thank you again, Mohan). I've been battling pneumonia for the past week.

To my absolute amazement, not only do I feel better than I would even with an antibiotic (which I refuse to take), but a skin condition I have is much better. I have no other explanation for this extraordinarily rapid healing except for the attunement. I contine to feel very clear-headed and can feel the energy moving in my physical body.

I thought you'd be interested to know these things, since feedback can be so valuable. I hope many others realize the benefits of this generous attunement from Mohan.

Namaste.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Saille,
I am so pleased that you are healed.
Very happy indeed.
I thought you'd be interested to know these things, since feedback can be so valuable. I hope many others realize the benefits of this generous attunement from Mohan.
Yes indeed, feedbacks are very valuable.
here are some posts you may like.
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, and thank you!

Those posts are wonderful, and I have them bookmarked. It's led me into learning much more about Surya and Shakti. I have a question (I hope this isn't silly): Is Surya as the Sun God an aspect of Lord Shiva, or are they different? My background has been in Tibetan Buddhism.

I also wanted to share that a friend of mine online had a very ill dog, and asked me to give him a Reiki treatment. I had her hold Tuffy, her dog, in her lap and, online, I gave him a treatment. I found that the Surya Shaki energy was predominant, although I could feel both. Within less than a hour Tuffy survived and was much better. He's still healthy and seems like new she says, several days later. I also sent Reiki into his drinking water and water bowl.

Reiki, Surya Shakti, and the Blue energy seem to be related but different. I would appreciate any feedback I may receive on this. With Reiki and the Surya Shakti, I trigger it and let it run. Yet it's much easier to direct it specifically with the Surya Shakti and the Blue. The Blue is different because while I'm doing treatments I somehow become the Blue (I can't put it any other way). Then, I "push" it and it infuses the person, animal, plant, issue, or the planet. This differs from the Surya Shakti and Reiki, which comes through me. Does this make sense? But I've never met anyone who works with this energy, so I don't know. It isn't that I'm special or anything like that. It's just something I came back with after I died, and can use it to help others.

Thank you to all of you! This site--and all of you--mean so much to me!

Namaste.