Usui Reiki Master/Teacher level Feddback

Your feedback is appreciated.
dJoshi

Usui Reiki Master/Teacher level Feddback

Post by dJoshi »

Dear Master Mohan, :F0

Thanks you very much to Brought me on this stage of divine energy, sorry to delaying my post as my tummy was upset and felt very dull since last 2-3 days, might be due to this powerful attunement and I couldn’t catch my computer, I download my attunement on SAT Night while going to bed, it was not come with any special sensation but it was great experience for me, it took me into deep meditative state with highly powerful energy around me. It took around 35-40 Min. and got me into high confidence level.
Now I feel more energy and great vibration at my ajna chakra.

One important thing observed that I was feeling very sensitive on Saturday morning (Before my attunement) while I was working, I went 2-3 placed where I felt huge difference in environmental energy Somewhere very hot and in next room very cools. all those experience conclude me that whenever a attunement is done for you it comes to you automatically without downloading if you have confident and you came to know something has been done for you because you and your master are connected with a silver cord.

Once again thanks to Mast. Mohan and THC for my spiritual journey. I assure THC to stand myself always for my support and whatever helps required.

Love and Regards, :Lv

Deepesh :hI