Kundalini Reiki feedback

Your feedback is appreciated.
loveangels

Kundalini Reiki feedback

Post by loveangels »

I would like to thank all those who make possible the distant attunements.

This time round I didn't feel that strong energy I did in lasts attunement, it was much softer. Perhaps it was because the rest of the family were in the loungeroom and couldn't relax 100%.

Any way thank you once again. I'm sending reiki to the HLS.

Nemaste :hI
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Kundalini Reiki feedback

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Eva,
Thanks for a honest feedback.
loveangels wrote:This time round I didn't feel that strong energy I did in lasts attunement, it was much softer. Perhaps it was because the rest of the family were in the loungeroom and couldn't relax 100%.
Your stated reason is possible.
Besides the KR1 & KR2 are only preparations to the final KR Master.
Also note that intensity of attunement/healing can be due to the following reasons singularly or collectively
  • deeper state of relaxation
  • Newer type of energy
  • last but not the least... Blockages. more the blockage more the resistance. Hence more sensitivity by way of heat, tingling or pain. So you feel it is great flow. In worst cases(not part of current discussion)energy is completely refused by system or external agents
Sometimes there is hardly any perceived sensation when actually a decent amount has flowed through you & with rich benefits.
You can re-do the attunement. NO problem.
Thanks to your query I was able to elaborate above points, was waiting for the right opportunity.
Be Blessed.

ps. Have shifted this post of yours from the "Attunement Record" section to the more appropriate "Attunement Feedback" section.
dobek

Post by dobek »

So, it is normal when after some practice with energy, perceiving it can be more subtle and not so strong?
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

So, it is normal when after some practice with energy, perceiving it can be more subtle and not so strong?
yes, it may.
healingheart

Post by healingheart »

I received my Usui Reiki Attunements from a Master in my area, and I can attest to the same feeling. Although we are discussing a different style of Reiki here, I thought this might be relevant.
Reiki I seemed very powerful to me - I was light headed, and felt very "floaty". During the drive home, I felt as if I was seeing the world through new eyes! Once I arrived home from my class and began giving Reiki to my family members, including my little dog, I felt much better. That must have grounded the energy. Even though it was overwhelming, it was such an interesting feeling, I looked forward to experiencing that again with my Reiki II and III attunements. I did not feel very much at all after Reiki II, and only a little after Reiki III. I have noticed that sometimes instead of feeling energy during the initial attumenent, you may notice subtle shifts in your daily life thereafter. I hope that makes sense.
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

I forgot to mention I also felt very thirsty for a few days after.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Heather,
It is not advisable to drive after an attunement or long energy session let alone it was your first attunement.
Surprise your master didn't warn you.
One has to do proper Grounding irrespective of what you feel at that moment.
Reiki 1 seemed powerful only because there was may be more blocks in your systems. Hence more resistance to Energy(laws of Force apply here too)
Subsequent levels must have seemed lighter as major blocks were already cleaned after attunement & the healing that followed.
Kindly read the replies in this thread by Mohan & me.
You will understand your case better.
thanks for sharing,
Be blesssed
healingheart

Post by healingheart »

Dear Stephen,
Thank you for the advice - I never thought to ask my Master Teacher if it would be ok to drive home. It didn't seem unsafe at the time, in fact everything seemed more clear - almost like "high definition". I can see now why that would not be recommended in the future.
I hope I haven't overstepped in sharing my experience. I will definitely read through your and Mohan's forum postings this afternoon to gain more insight. I truly appreciate your guidance :)

Reiki Blessings,
Heather
(healingheart)