Usui Reiki level III Master/Teacher Attunement June 27th

Your feedback is appreciated.
Manymoons

Usui Reiki level III Master/Teacher Attunement June 27th

Post by Manymoons »

Dearest Mohan
I thank you for my attunement...this attunement came to me with much more noticeable effects than the previous two. It also seemed to run much longer. This time it ran for 45minutes. I sat straight in a chair with feet on floor and knees together.Hands were palms up on knees. When I called the energies down..within a couple minutes I felt something I would describe as more than just a tingle at the base of my neck. It continued for several minutes. In the past i have felt as if most of energy feelings I noticed were mainly on my left side.Definately felt them more in my left hand ..than in my right. Today I felt the sensations of the energy equally in my left and right hands. Today I also felt extreme heat in my feet. I was barefoot. At one point I adjusted posture in my chair and felt twinge of pain(in area where I have felt sciatic pain in the past) As soon as I felt this pain the area immediately heated up. After I arose did not have any repeat of this pain.
Thank you so much...for your kindness. I will pass what you have given me on to others in love and light.
Sincerely Christine :-* :F0
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Usui Reiki level III Master/Teacher Attunement June 27th

Post by hotice_steve »

Thanks for the feedback.
Appreciate your gratitude.
god Bless