Enroll For Angel Reiki Attunement on 11, Aug 2012

hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Enroll For Angel Reiki Attunement on 11, Aug 2012

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Light workers,
If you or someone you know, wish to receive the Angel Reiki Attunement kindly Enroll your name for the same scheduled on 11, August, 2012.
Kindly note that the Pre-Requisite for the Attunement is Usui Reiki Master. You can take this Attunement even if you are taking any other Attunement currently.

Kindly download The Angel Reiki Manual by clicking this link or right-click this link and use the save as option on the right-click menu.

These Attunements come to you as a Divine Gift of Love from The Holistic Care.

Please enlist in the following Format only... Starting with your Name & Particulars. Kindly Exclude the brackets while rewriting.Whatever you have to add kindly write it in the Additional info or Why interested in the Attunement. Greeting or any salutations at the end and not in the beginning

Attunement Request Format

Name:
Age (approximately) :
(e.g. City & Country)
Have you introduced yourself at the forum?

Are you at least Usui Reiki Master & Have you completed requisite study for the Attunement?
(study the manuals thoroughly)

Why are you interested in attunements?
(These energy system comes from Divine Source.
It deserves highest respect and honor. Your answer
helps us to know how serious you are about the
attunements)

Additional information:
(Comments-If you have already attuned to any Reiki modality, or similar kindly write down your experience with this energy)

You will have to send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and send healing to Healing Requests at THC by posting and give feedback regularly.
If OK then only submit the post.
Thank you,
God Bless.
loveangels

Re: Enroll For Angel Reiki Attunement on 11, Aug 2012

Post by loveangels »

Name: Eva Garcia Segura
Have you introduced yourself at the forum? Yes

Are you at least Usui Reiki Master & Have you completed requisite study for the Attunement? Yes

Why are you interested in attunements? To evolve spiritually and help others. Very interested in Angel Reiki, because their vibration is very special to me.

Additional information: I'm attuned to kundalini reiki, surya shakti and have got master level on usui reiki. I can only express joy when doing reiki sessions to friends and experience their well being and wonderful colorful experiences during reiki sessions.
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Name: Wesley Davis
Age (approximately) : 17
Have you introduced yourself at the forum?
Yes

Are you at least Usui Reiki Master & Have you completed requisite study for the Attunement?
Yes

Attunements are an excellent way to connect more fully with your divine nature and share with others their own divinity.

Additional information:
I will have been attuned to Usui Reiki Master by Master Mohan, and I've been attuned to Kundalini Master & boosters by Master Charima Johnson. I have also been attuned Angel Contact, which is an Angelic healing modality not like Reiki.
JOBIAL ALEX

Post by JOBIAL ALEX »

Name: Jobial Alex

Are you at least Usui Reiki Master & Have you completed requisite study for the Attunement? Yes

It is in this website that I first read about angels and I was amazed. But after reading some articles about them and reading other's experience with them, I believe that they can help in my spiritual path. They will also help me in improving my healing. So I am very much interested in Angel Reiki attunements.

Additional information: I'm attuned to kundalini reiki 1 and have got master level on usui reiki by Master Mohan(THC). I practice crystal healing also.
I will continue to send healing to THC&HLS.
venuslove

Post by venuslove »

Name: Lara Pankratz

Have you introduced yourself at the forum? yes

yes, I have read the manual and I am a Usui Reiki Master.

I enjoy learning new techniques to heal self and helping heal others, animals and the universe in any way I can.

Additional information:
I am a Usui Reiki Master, Ayurveda PranaShakti Healers Initiation, Surya Shakti, Kundalini Master, and attuned to several other energy techniques.

I truly appreciate you helping me and so many others by spreading light, wisdom, love and healing. Thankyou graciously... Sending you light, love and blessings.
Namaste Lara
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Name: Sarah Schneider

Are you at least Usui Reiki Master & Have you completed requisite study for the Attunement? Yes, I have.

I feel this Angel Reiki attunement will greatly assist and guide me in becoming more spiritually whole and happy so that I can be of more assistance to others.

Additional information:
I have had great transformation already with Usui Reiki Master/teacher level and Kundalini Reiki 1, and I feel so much more receptive, centered, and light filled, especially when 'treating' others.

Yes I will continue to send healing! Thank you so much Stephan, I am greatly looking forward to connecting with the Angels in this way! :F0 :Lv