When people don't request attunements in the right thread,

Tom

When people don't request attunements in the right thread,

Post by Tom »

When people start their own thread to request an attunement instead of waiting for the new list to be started, does that mean that anyone can just go ahead and sent the attunement?
nadcon123

Re: When people don't request attunements in the right thread,

Post by nadcon123 »

Tom, I did not know there was a protocol in listing for an attunement. I know that attunements are held 2 times a month and me being so busy with work and everyday life, I thought I'd request for an attunement while I was on-line. I'm so very sorry!!! I did not mean to step on toes, although I am a very good dancer. You have to admit that I did do wonderful in my execution of requesting though. All my duckies were in a row. Many Blessings to You, Nadine
Tom

Post by Tom »

There is no harm in receiving an attunement more than once. I'd imagine that if it were acceptable here, within a few hours a person requesting an attunement here could receive an attunement several times within hours of requesting it for the main ones like Kundalini Reiki, and it would still be an option to go through the main request process to receive the attunements from Mohan. By now there should be dozens or even hundreds of people who have received the attunements and who have reached the point of being able to pass them along also, but it just doesn't seem like this is okay for some reason.
nadcon123

Post by nadcon123 »

Master Mohan, I sincerely apologize for the ignorance of myself for requesting an attunement at the wrong time. I am so very busy that I did not want to let the opportunity slip past me for my Kundalini 2 attunement. I am not on the computer every day and sometimes not every 2 days. Please accept my apology, as it will not happen again. I am hoping you will invite me to take the attunement. Many Blessings, Nadine