Distant Healing Request... with much gratitude for any help....

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
Sundrop

Distant Healing Request... with much gratitude for any help....

Post by Sundrop »

Normally I have a lot of faith, but I'm not totally sure if it's possible for me to get well. Probably I only think that way from being sick so long and not getting well.

I would appreciate any distant healing sent to me. If there is something I should do as well you can respond here if you like and I will try.

I feel so overwhelmed to get better even though I have had miraculous things occur in the past. So many areas of my life are ill that I can't seem to pull things together and it seems like a mobile where every area is pulling me further down and off balance. I can't help but even wonder if I am under a curse. Before just by thinking positively I seemed to be able to bring about miraculously great things. Now I just don't seem to be able to harness my thinking energy into anything positive. I do have great faith though that if there was someone in my life live or someone who cared enough to send healing I could probably get well off of that belief in me and positive energy.

If I was well in even one are of my life, I feel I could do better getting well physically. In particular, my abnormal living situation makes it hard to be well, as well as the financial and other problems and lack of ability to pay for help. I need enough money to pay at least minimal survival bills this month and maybe I need to get a home to live in. Possibly I don't really need the second thing but just incorrectly suspect I do. I also need to figure out what to do about bills I can't pay now. My mind needs to be more confident, happy, and ready to heal. (The financial problems are mainly a result of the health problems - missing work, no insurance, etc.)

So, if you choose to send any healing I am SO GRATEFUL. I send you my THANKS and love to you as well.
Love,
Sundrop
reikiblessings

Re: Distant Healing Request... with much gratitude for any help....

Post by reikiblessings »

Dear Sundrop,
Reiki on the way for your health,wellbeing,happiness and prosperity.

Best wishes,
Niddhe
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Sundrop,
Kindly understand the Universe is made of energy which is subject to (or affected by) thought. Everything is composed of energy and everything has a vibration. In a similar fashion, negative blocks and emotional patterns are stored in our physical and etheric bodies have a lower vibratory rate than thought waves or pockets of energy that we create when we are thinking loving and positive thoughts.
The negative thought patterns which cause ailments are anger, criticism, resentment and guilt. It is utterly impossible to maintain a healthy body under such distressed conditions.
Think of the experiences in life that you wish to be fulfilled. And you will find your thought patterns taking real shapes. This phenomenon is called metaphysical causation. This describes the power in the words and
thoughts to create experiences. And explains the connection between thoughts and your physical self. So if need be, be willing to change your words and thoughts and watch your life change right before you. The way to control your life is to control your choice of words and thoughts.
                          -From Ayurveda Reiki Manual.

Sundrop, positive affirmations help.

Well, positive energies are on the way for your highest good.

Love,
Mohan  :D
jessp

Post by jessp »

Dear Sundrop,
Reiki is on it's way for your greatest good. 

As for the money, I know it's tempting not to think about it, but figure out how much you need to get by this month, and send that amount out into the universe.  IE.  I need X amount of money to pay my bills.  And believe it will come to you, and it has a way of doing so.  (Not necessarily by getting a magical check in the mail, but opportunities for the money to made, or to refinance or something.)  Send it out into the universe, believe the universe will take care of you, then look for the opportunities. 

Know that you are not alone, and that we are out here wishing you well.
Love and light, Jessica