Healing for my sister-in-law and family

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
jessp

Healing for my sister-in-law and family

Post by jessp »

Could you please send healing to my sister-in-law:  Carol Pelon, 34, of Watertown, MA, USA she has been battling lymphoma in her lung, underwent a bone marrow transplant in December, and will get radiation next month.  We are hoping the bone marrow transplant was successful at "curing" her.  She finds out on Wednesday.  She will get the radiation either way, hopefully just as a preventative measure.  As well as her physical ailments, she could also use healing emotionally, in that she could look be more optimistic and trust that the treatment will work.  (She has had a lot of things go "badly" and has started assuming the worst a lot of the time.)

She also has an 19-month-old named Caden (a boy  :) ) who was born premature so that she could undergo chemo.  He hasn't been sleeping well, has problems with fluid in his ears, and presently has a bad cold - although through everything he is a very happy boy!

Finally, my brother, Noah Pelon, 33, could also use some healing energy, as he is having to deal with all of this.  Both the worry of it all, and the exhaustion of working, taking care of the baby when he gets home, and helping out his wife.

Thank you all, and I will also be sending out healing to everyone who has replied to this list, as well as the database.

Love and light, Jessica
reikiblessings

Re: Healing for my sister-in-law and family

Post by reikiblessings »

Dear Jessica,
Reiki on the way for Carol, Caden and Noah.

Best wishes,
Niddhe
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

I am sorry to hear of the difficult situation Carol, Caden and Noah experiencing. 
Calming waves of Reiki coming to you all.
I am sure that Reiki will support you all in your battle.
You all are included in the healing database of The Holistic Care for your highest good.
Love and light,
Mohan
Rahul
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rahul »

Jessica,
Energies for Carol, Caden and Noah.
I Wish all of them having Great health.

Love & Light,
-Rahul
jessp

Post by jessp »

Thank you all for your help and healing. 

Good news today.  The scan results look good.  No "living" cancer cells were found!  Hopefully it will stay that way, and Carol's body can heal from not only the cancer but all the chemo, etc.  that she has received. 

Blessings to all of you!

Love and light, Jessica
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

I'm glad to read about scan results.
Tell her not to worry. She can overcome the situation with faith, love, positive thinking and divine energy. Energies are on as long as she needs.
Love,
Mohan
jessp

Post by jessp »

Caden when to the doctor yesterday to have his ears checked (they had been thinking he might need tubes for the fluid), but the doctor said his ears look perfect!  No fluid and no need for anything after all this time.  Thank you again, for all your energy and well-wishes.
Jessica

fyi . . .He's still not sleeping through the night, but I think it's because he had to be without his mom for so long during the bone marrow transplant. 
Prema ma (starfire)

Post by Prema ma (starfire) »

jessica, i pray that Reiki's Radiant Healing Energy keeps Shining upon Carol, Noah, and baby Caden and for You in your loving support of them..
sandy
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Thanks for the updates. Energies are on as long as they need.
Love,
Mohan