i need help with my mind being so busy

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
Beeholtz

i need help with my mind being so busy

Post by Beeholtz »

ill happily admit i may not be sick and i dont need help as much as most of the people here asking for healing but as of lately i cannot for the life of me relax my mind. i try to lay down and do reiki and i cant relax or i can get things started but my mind wavers to other thoughts and no matter what i do i cant stop them and relax my mind... can you please send me some healing or help or ideas of what i can do to ease my mind. i really feel i need to find a quiet nice spot in nature with no humans to be in full quiet mode and just listen to nature but it seems impossible because my darn wife wont let me be alone she has to be with me everywhere.
angelicdiamond

Re: i need help with my mind being so busy

Post by angelicdiamond »

First thing, if you want to get away, find a male friend or two and make plans to go camping for a little while, then tell your wife you need some man-time ;)

But here's an idea. This works FABULOUSLY for an overactive mind. Go take a walk, work out, do yoga, knit a quilt — do something that requites constant movement. Thennnnn, talk to yourself! Mentally or out loud. Talk about everything and feel free to get off topic. Don't leave a single thing out! Rant on how your wife always tells you to keep your feet off the coffee table, talk about how much you try to fix that door but it always squeak, and then talk about how the squeak makes your soul shiver because you're heard it so much! Let it ALL OUT! Leave nothing behind. Nothing. A complete void.

And what you'll find is that when you're finished... you literally feel lighter. Your feet grace the floor, and you breathe so much easier. What you've done is literally toss off that huge weight of negative energy off your shoulders, left it, and walked away. Don't think about what you've done — totally forget about it. If you find yourself thinking about it, distract yourself and think of what you got for Christmas or what you had for breakfast. If you think about it, you start taking it back on, but you're putting an end to it! Leave it be, don't touch it.

If you did this around your home, you may want to cleanse the place if possible. You can smudge it, or (more conveniently) sprinkle it with holy water, which you can make yourself. Or sprinkle salt around.

I hope this helped and I'm sending you Reiki tonight!

Highest Blessings!
-Wes
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

Thanks for the advice and reiki wes. Ill try to get a really good walk in with the dog through the woods tmrw. Maybe yhat will help clear my mind. As i believe i was a native american in a past life being in nature always quiets and relaxes me
venuslove

Post by venuslove »

Hello,

I sent you healing, light, love and blessings.
I have found that when the same thoughts keep coming up for me they need healing. Truly feel them & doing some release work as Wes described is good for getting to the root. What helped me even more was asking God to help me release & let go of the thought or situation. Send the situation or person healing to the root cause. Send it back to the past event & present. Forgive yourself & other persons involved ... then cut cords & ground yourself asking that everything once released to be turned to positive healing light. Shoes off (indoor or outdoor) I have actually felt the energy leaving me. Most of the things I have released this way have been truly released & a huge shift in my feeling of the situation and relationship. There is one that does keep coming up once in a while. I keep sending healing to that situation in the past & it has gotten so much better. I also ask when healing myself that all my bodies (mental, emotional, physical, etc.), auric field, chakras, etc. be cleansed, purified, unblocked and healed to the root cause in past lives & present. Being an Empath I pick up others thoughts, feelings, etc. I thought these were mine till I realized I was an Empath. I find that smudging myself (& house once in a while) w/ white sage, applying a little lavender essential oil, spritz holy water, lavender or w/ someone's cleansing blend help. Asking Arch Angel Micheal to protect & cleanse your auric field, house etc. I have found that these things have helped me calm my mind. I used to constantly worry & have lots of thoughts... now I do not. I hope this helps in some way. Take care.

Namaste Lara
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

I would add to the previous interesting advice, the following while doing reiki or meditation. To get into a meditative or relaxed state if it's hard to keep your mind from thinking its good to breathe in and exhale while you mentally repeat a mantra or the reiki symbols, for ex.: breathe in while you mentally say CHO, exhale while you say KU inhale while you mentally say REY. Remember to breath deeply and slowly and do belly breathing (fill in you belly and then when you cant draw anymore air in, fill your chest. When you exhale bring down your chest and then your belly sink it in.) This is a breathing technic to relax that physiotherapist teach.

You focus on the mantra and that keeps you from thinking anything else and helps you get into a deep meditative, relaxed state.

Regarding your wife, I'm sure if she likes to be around you is simply because she loves you. I suggest you tell her you need your space and it is important to you to be able to do your meditation and healing. You can invite her to do healing and meditation also so she can understand the process, and enjoy the healing together. Or if you need time alone, tell her it's important for you to be alone with yourself because you need it. Things are much easier when you explain yourself, that way you give the other the opportunity to understand what are your needs. When you intend to relax tell your wife, so she knows not to bother you for the time you wish to be "connected" ;) to the divine source.

My husband doesn't do meditation but he NEEDS to be alone. When he comes from work the last thing he wants is for me to start talking to him about my day with the kids and I need to talk as I've been with the kids all day and I'm a stay at home mum and it's a way to let out he tension. But I have to understand that he wants to chill out and relax. So I talk for a bit and leave him alone so he can relax. It might just be reading the news or watching what ever he wants on TV. You know you have to find what works out for you two, OK?

I'm sure she will understand. She will either join you in meditation or let you your little space. We all need our little space.

As a wife, maybe she wont take it to good if you go off on camp with mates. I'm sure you know what are your likes and dislikes in these matters.

The same as venuslove is an empath maybe that could be your case also. Or it's just the world we live in that is full of stress and it's hard to disconnect yourself form all your responsabilities and must dos. Set all that aside and just think in present.

A wonderful quote from Ku Fu Panda which is a principal not to forget:

The past is history, the future’s mystery, the present is a gift – that’s why it’s called the present. ...
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Do not seek peace. Perhaps it will make you restless.
why not accept this fact rather than try to escape from it?
Whatever the present moment contains, accept it.
With the acknowledgment and acceptance of the facts that you are in turmoil, chaos or disharmony; creates a still space within you.
Believe me Dear, ¨acceptance and surrender¨ Transforms you.
This is the key.
It is the magic.
You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by accepting the contains within the moment.
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

this is really good feedback and advice. thank you so much guys. my wife on the other hand will refuse to believe so i just leave her out of the whole reiki thing although i send her energy i dont tell her i just pretend i know nothing. I will work on this with the advice you provided. thanks again everyone.
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

About sending your wife Reiki, it's a good idea to surround her with the energy with the intent that, should she consciously or subconsciously request for healing (even just a little) it will all flood in. This is the safe way that isn't trespassing into someone's energy. You can also ask her higher self. But it's not good to heal someone without their consent because if it turns bad, it's on you. Just saying :)
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

About sending Reiki to someone without their consent...there's a buddhist principle that says, "if you witness someone is in need or it comes to your knowledge that someone has some determine ailment it is not out of coincidence". It means that since you're a lightworker it is your duty to send loving healing light to that person/situation, etc. Not doing so, would be like not rendering help to someone that needs it: something similar to non-assistance to someone in danger.

To get around de consent issue you can send to the persons higher self healing for his highest good and according to his divine plan, and then he can decide to send it down or refuse it. If he decides to refuse it (which normally I suppose he wont), I ask the healing energy go to our mother earth.

I personally believe if you send love, there cannot be any problem. I think the problem may come in when you try to give that energy a direction and you dont have consent. For example, i want to send reiki so to get this and that outcome. I think it is different than, I wish to send Reiki, divine light to this person for his highest good. You're not putting any intentions in there. But when you're asked, "help me quit smoking", then I suppose it's correct to use HSZSN and SHK with positive affirmations in order to quit smoking.
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

My thing when I have trouble quieting my mind - I write down the incessant stream of ideas - some truly enlightening things come about this way for me, but it really helps me settle down. I am that person that has more ideas than time to realize them all, and so writing things down helps me to sort and prioritize.
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

I send some soothing blue reiki light to your mind, beeholtz. Also Reiki healing for your marital relationship, if needed. Everyone has such great advice. It's just finding what works for you through trial and error, I suppose. Busy lives and stressful activities along with tv always worsens my mind chatter. For me, It's a mix of being with my crystals and letting them work it out, getting out in nature, writing it all down, and asking the angels and higher powers to show me (as I listen) to what it is my mind is trying to scream at me.
I hope you can find peace in your mind soon! :F0 :F0