Please send healing for my dad and family

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
angelicdiamond

Please send healing for my dad and family

Post by angelicdiamond »

Blessed Lightworkers :D

Please send healing for my dad. His back is about to go out, and if it does he wont be able to work, and that would be very bad for our family. My mom rarely works at her job (maybe one or two days a week), and her babysitting income has been dropped with no one to babysit. My work is more like an apprenticeship which will be ending in about four weeks if things go as planned and doesn't bring in a reliable income (I haven't been paid in a month), and my brother is 10. So my dad needs to work to support us.

He's being led to go to a chiropractor, but I'm not sure if he will go because he's afraid it might have to be fixed with surgery because he's had a bad back for years, and he doesn't want a chiropractor to mess it up worse than it is.

So please send Reiki to him so that his back will be fixed completely and he can continue to work. Also send Reiki to my family as a whole, because many changes are needed and lots of support, too.

Jimmy Davis
Monroe, USA

Thank you for your loving kindness!
-Wes
SarahsSoul

Re: Please send healing for my dad and family

Post by SarahsSoul »

Reiki energy being sent to Jimmy Davis in Monroe USA, for the healing and support of his back and higher good. :F0 :F0 :F0 I see his back being filled with light and also light sent to his fears of the unknown and chiropractor concerns. Reiki being sent for your family's money concerns as related as well. :Lv

May I ask what he does at his job? Poor posture at a desk job, or improper heavy lifting/laboring for example, will not be helpful for him to heal. :-[
Blessings to you and your family! :F0
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

Reiki and prayers for your dad and your family. Please ask your Dad to try to take it easy and wear a support brace for his back, if he doesn't already. I have also seen acupuncture work wonders for back issues with nerve involvement.

Sometimes those changes which appear to be a curse, are really a blessing that opens a new door - all you have to to is be aware of the door and walk through it.

For whatever reason, I feel the need to share a recent experience....My viola recently developed a crack that had to be repaired. I am beginning to play professionally, and needed to have a "loaner" for a few days while it was repaired so I could continue to rehearse. Well, the music store I have gone to for *years* for my stringed instruments gave me a rather nice one to borrow, no questions asked, just had me sign it out.

I took that viola home and fell in love it's beautiful sweet, rich tone. I decided to enter a payment agreement to purchase it..which I never would have considered doing had that crack not appeared in my other viola. Violas are not cheap by any means, and I would have avoided that cost to my detriment.

I do believe that there are no coincidences, and that crack was a gift in disguise, because the viola I now have has made me feel like a better musician than I did before.

Open your eyes for opportunity, and it will appear. The Gods give us everything we need to achieve what we are meant to achieve, we just sometimes get in the way.

I do hope your dad feels better and gets the healing he needs, in whatever form it takes.

As far as money, I have been taught that if you find work that you love, then do it with all your heart, the money comes.

Many blessings to you!
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

SarahsSoul wrote:May I ask what he does at his job? Poor posture at a desk job, or improper heavy lifting/laboring for example, will not be helpful for him to heal. :-[
Thanks so much Sarah! He works for the City. He used to run the boom truck which is the one with the robotic arm on the back that picks up big trash on the side of the road and that gave him great pain in his back for years. Then recently he was moved to the Stormwater department and both does desk work and fieldwork. Today he said he couldn't go outside because of his back, so he was in his office all day.

Another reason he's afraid to see a doctor is that he doesn't want to be put on disability, because he knows we can't afford a cut of his pay. Much love to you for all your help!
GailNelson wrote:Reiki and prayers for your dad and your family. Please ask your Dad to try to take it easy and wear a support brace for his back, if he doesn't already. I have also seen acupuncture work wonders for back issues with nerve involvement.

...I never would have considered doing had that crack not appeared in my other viola. Violas are not cheap by any means, and I would have avoided that cost to my detriment.

...Open your eyes for opportunity, and it will appear. The Gods give us everything we need to achieve what we are meant to achieve, we just sometimes get in the way.

...As far as money, I have been taught that if you find work that you love, then do it with all your heart, the money comes.
I think that acupuncture would be a great solution, and we have a place very close to our house, but my dad doesn't take to the idea of people sticking needles in him xD
Thanks for the inspiring story! I really hope something good comes out of the situation, and I believe it will :)
The Universe has not ceased rambling on about my heart! "feel with your heart," "the heart is powerful," "there is balance in the heart," "follow your heart," etc, etc. Any tips on doing that? Thanks for your help and great advice!
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

It's understandable about the fear of needles. While I have never had acupuncture done myself, from what I hear from friends who have(even those with a fear of needles), is that the needles are so small that they are not felt, and the result is worth the braving initial trepidation.

As far as following your heart...I think that's pretty straightforward. :D The difficulty lies in finding where your heart/higher self is leading.

I would recommend a meditation, with the request of clarifying your path. Whatever visualizations you like to do during meditation would be fine...so long as it is something that resonates with you. Just sitting quietly and listening for the answer. Sometimes it comes as a visual cue, others auditory, and other times you don't see anything until later...after you've slept on it. But I always get an answer in doing this.

I like the visual of a grassy clearing with the full moon overhead, and a quiet, still lake in front of me, surrounded by trees. It's soothing for me, and I find that I can look at the little things in that visual while I listen for the answer.

Blessings! :F0
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

GailNelson wrote:As far as following your heart...I think that's pretty straightforward. :D The difficulty lies in finding where your heart/higher self is leading.

I would recommend a meditation, with the request of clarifying your path.
It sounds straightforward, but my ears are untrained for my heart x3 I can thank the years of my depression for that. But I've been working on it, and I think meditation is the best way to listen. My problem is that the best meditation time I have is just before going to be, but I'm so tired I can't concentrate on the meditation :P
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

Try first thing in the morning when you wake up! :) I fall asleep at night too! Go figure, we're a diurnal species. :P

Depression is a killer...literally. Perhaps going out to do charity work or just find someone to help might get you on the path to your heart. You never know who you'll meet!
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

-Wesley likes this-

If I will the right time to meditate, it will come :) Just like that green Mustang with the white stripes across the top will :D
akash247

Post by akash247 »

Healing energy send to your family. :F0
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Dear Wes, Sending Energy for The Highest Good of Your Family
:F0
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Wes,
Please don't take take him to a chiropractor against his wishes. If the chiropractor has about 20 years of experience in similar cases only then you can even think of convincing dad.
Acupuncture is comparatively very very safe & more effective.
You can try acupressure also.
Use mustard Oil for gentle massage without any manipulation. You can Reiki it.
Check this post REIKI FOR SCIATICA, SPONDYLYTIS, SCOLIOSIS This will give you a idea what you can try. It helps big time.
Wes coming to your career, you need to plan it in a few days & make the right choices. Do what you love, same time see that it earns you well. IF you feel tired just keep off energy work & meditation. In-fact I would advise that. After 15 days you can start the new set of exercises I will email you. You wont have to do anything more. It will keep you fresh & active the whole day. requires an hour from you in the morning. You will not even need sleep for than 5 hours and even less maybe. But you will have to use the extra energy to do work of some kind.
Best wishes.
Blessings.
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

Thank you for the link, I will be looking at that as well. :) Anything to learn more! I do agree to not force your dad into a chiropractor - find something that he can feel ok with. Acupressure may be a nice start for him in terms of getting comfortable with non-western medicine, and seeing real results.

I completely agree on the career ideas - the longer you wait about thinking about what you might like to do, the lower the odds of you actually doing it.

I was taught to come up with 20 ideas for either a job or business, then narrow it down to one that you can do with gusto! For me it was music, I am passionate about teaching little ones about music - the more I work in music, the easier things get, and the easier money comes to me.

The trick is finding something you can love to do, then finding a way to leverage it into a good paycheck.

Oh, and if it's not too much trouble, could I see the exercises also?

Blessings!
bhawna91

Post by bhawna91 »

Namaste, :F0
Sending healing to your dad and to your family with
lots of love.. :F0 :F0
Don't worry,just be happy and follow the path which
Gurujii :F0 :F0 shown to you...
Takecare.. :F0 :gL
bhawna91

Post by bhawna91 »

Namaste, :F0
Sending healing to your dad and to your family with
lots of love.. :F0 :F0
Don't worry,just be happy and follow the path which
Gurujii :F0 :F0
shown to you...
Takecare.. :F0 :gL
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear Wes

Sent healing for Highest Good to your Dad and whole family !!!

Regards,