Quantum K

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
stevengibbs

Re: Quantum K

Post by stevengibbs »

I just read the rules about posting links and URLS. I apologize if I violated any forum rules. This is not an advertisement however. It is free, and I have no connection or affiliation to it any way. I feel it could help many, as it helped me. Maybe one of the moderators or administrators could review it, and if they approve it, repost it in an acceptable manner.
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

Dear Steven,

How did this video help you?

:F0
stevengibbs

Post by stevengibbs »

It helped me in numerous ways. In terms of physical healing, I feel it helped to rid my body of toxins, and actually approved my over all well being. I also made some life changes, but since using this site, I rarely, if ever get minor illnesses any more. I used to always come down with the flu, cold, etc. The largest benefits however, came from the emotional and spiritual healing portions of the videos. It helped me to sever negative attachments and cordings. it also helped dispell negative energy and entities. It also to protect me from psychic to attacks, of which I seem get quite often. The neat thing about the video and site, is that you only take and use what you need. If it speaks of healing or helping with something that is not an issue for you, then you can of course ignore it, and move on. I still revisit the site even now at times when needed. The first time I felt my entire body tingling throughout the process. I am very sensitive and receptive to all forms of energy healing, even distance. I have given the site and videos to many friends and family, and I have yet to find some one who does not benefit from it in some way. I hope this helped answer your question. In my experience everyone reacts to healing of any kind in different ways. I can only relate my personal experience with it.
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

Dear Steven,
Yes, your answer was really amazing. Just sth more- do you pronounce the healing sentences or think about them or you just look at the screen and listen to the music?
Thanks!
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Steven,
Thanks for the share.
It will help people no doubt but be sure that one has to work out & heal the origin of any issue.
Being positive is just the right start one needs. Next step is hard work & patience.
Healing is just a start, self realization is the goal.
Blessings.
stevengibbs

Post by stevengibbs »

Cherry,
I do not think it matters, whatever works best for you. I spoke the words at first, and now I just read them. It seems to work well both ways!
stevengibbs

Post by stevengibbs »

Steve,
I could not agree more! I suppose I did not present it was well I could have. This and any other healing methods really only begin to work if you believe in yourself and them. You have be open and willing to accept the healing energies, and then maintain any healing you get on your own! Perfectly spoken and well thought of Steve! THANK YOU! I am so happy I found this forum!