Healing Request for Rudra

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
pradeep_shaktawat

Healing Request for Rudra

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello all Members,
please Send Energy, Love and Healing for my Son RudraPratap Singh Shaktawat (Approx 4 Years.)

He is suffering from prolonged allergic bronchitis and now Fever..
his general immunity levels are down since a last few months.
Thank You all
Saille

Re: Healing Request for Rudra

Post by Saille »

Namaste, Pradeep ji,
I felt your call, and sure enough, your little one is ill. I have done a healing wit the Blue and Surya Shakti. What I see is that he needs a yellow herb. I believe that it's tumeric. His airways feel a bit blocked, and I see that it needs to be taken internally, but I also see that you need to make a poultice for the back of his lungs.

His little body also needs to have his energetic centers cleansed. What I'm seeing is that you can charge your hands and activate your Reiki and Surya Shakti, and then please do this

I have charged your hands with the Blue. It will very easily incorporate with and add to the immediate strength of your other healing modalities. Be sure to brush his aura, and then do the following, please:

- Hold your hands near or just barely touching his back, beginning at the base of his spine. Your fingers need to be spread apart, with your thumbs linking, connecting, in the shape of an "X" Please place your right thumb at the first joint over the left thumb....
- Now, plese move your hands very slowly up to the tp of his head, then move back down again. I cannot stress enough that you must move very slowly. When you feel blockages, allow your hands to stop. Hold this hand position, please (fingers apart, thumbs touching, as I mentioned above).

You will sense when to stop. Repeat this as often as you feel compelled to do so.

Because I receive Ayurvedic medicinal needs from those I send healings to, and because I am not an Ayurvedic physician, I always encourage people to make sure they find out if I'm addressing the correct treatment. What I saw and sensed is that it is a smoky, bright yellow powder, and has a purifying, hot quality. It smells pungent and earthy, with a high vibratory aftersense. It acts to both balance the doshaas nd works with respiratory and blood ailments. Does that sound familiar to anyone here??

I sensed that he is burning off past life karma blockages, and that they involved his Manipura, primarily. He's doing, in other words, exactly what he needs to do, but he needs some outside help from you and others.

I have sent his previous lives the Blue, and that can be beneficial, and help with the infection, as well.

Please keep us posted, Pradeep ji...heal well and Namaste.
Saille
bhawna91

Post by bhawna91 »

Namaste,Pradeep ji :F0
Sending Healing with
lotzzzz of Love :F0 :F0
Dntwry Rudra ji,vl b healthy
nd fit soon.. :F0 :gL
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Respected Pradeep ji,
Healing sent for Rudra,for his highest good.

Namaskar.
pradeep_shaktawat

Thank You Very Much Saille ji, for Your Healing and Guidance. :Lv :Lv :Lv :) :Lv :Lv :Lv

The Condition is Improved... :yS :yS :yS

Last Night You n Steve ji Heal Him at same time... that time Rudra was Sleeping, suddenly he Stand-up on his Knees both Fist was closed and on the chest... there was little vibration in his Body.

After a While He Became Normal...
Saille wrote:Hold your hands near or just barely touching his back, beginning at the base of his spine. Your fingers need to be spread apart, with your thumbs linking, connecting, in the shape of an "X" Please place your right thumb at the first joint over the left thumb....
- Now, plese move your hands very slowly up to the tp of his head, then move back down again. I cannot stress enough that you must move very slowly. When you feel blockages, allow your hands to stop. Hold this hand position, please (fingers apart, thumbs touching, as I mentioned above).
I did it in Morning... During this Process, within Few Minutes Rudra Was in Deep Sleep (of 2.5 Hrs.) and His body / Body Parts Were Vibrating.
Saille wrote: I believe that it's tumeric.
Saille wrote:What I saw and sensed is that it is a smoky, bright yellow powder, and has a purifying, hot quality. It smells pungent and earthy, with a high vibratory aftersense. It acts to both balance the doshaas nd works with respiratory and blood ailments. Does that sound familiar to anyone here??

Yes it is Turmeric n We use it as sauce / chutney. (Will post its Recipe).
but we can't give it forcefully to him, it Depends on his Mood that he wants to eat it or not.. he is a stubborn child :( :( :( :(

Turmeric is Very Hot in Nature so its not good to use as poultice, Yes We use it in poultice with jaggery on Boils.

Saille wrote:I have charged your hands with the Blue. It will very easily incorporate with and add to the immediate strength of your other healing modalities. Be sure to brush his aura, and then do the following, please:

- Hold your hands near or just barely touching his back, beginning at the base of his spine. Your fingers need to be spread apart, with your thumbs linking, connecting, in the shape of an "X" Please place your right thumb at the first joint over the left thumb....
is it was for just one day or for upcoming days also??

Well Thenx again..

Namaste Bhawna ji, Namaste Narayan ji,

Thank You Very much to Both of you For Your Love & Healing..

I Request to All That Please Keep Healing.. Thanx

monicaagrawal

Post by monicaagrawal »

Accept my blessings and divine love and light for ur son
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear Pradeep

I aplogize, due to family conditions, I could not see this post before. However as you have conveyed today, Rudra is alright now... God will always bless him...

My blessings are always with him for good health, success in life and to become a good human...

Sending healing for all these written in previous line..

Regards,
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

Blessings for Rudra.. :F0
saffron

Post by saffron »

Hello Pradeep,
sending healing also for Rudra for his continued strength and immunity, bless him :F0
Nicola
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Sending reiki energy healing to your son for his continued improvement and good health. I feel for you, it is so hard watching our little ones be ill. Much love to u and yours.. :F0
Sarah
pradeep_shaktawat

Thank You Very Much Monica ji, Chandresh ji, Monika ji, Nicola & Sarah.

and Special Thanx to Saille ji n Gurdev..
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

healing has definately been sent! i hope he is doing better friend
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

I also did not see this post until today, I do hope he is continuing to improve, and I am also sending healing to him. :)

Love and light