How far reiki cure Hepatitis B in its last stage?

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
Narayan Debnath

How far reiki cure Hepatitis B in its last stage?

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Dear Bros & Sis,
One of my near one is suffering from hepatitis B in its last stage due to alcoholism.He cannot eat normal & his body swells to some extend including belly.Common symptoms are there- Jaundice,fever etc.I hope of reiking him after Iam attuned on 24th Oct.2011 attuning session.
I solicit your advice as well as distant healing from all of you.
Saille

Re: How far reiki cure Hepatitis B in its last stage?

Post by Saille »

Namaste, Narayan,

My belief is that there is nothing that vibrational healing cannot accomplish, including the vibrational modality of Reiki. The Universe is unlimited, and we are all connected.

However, it's crucial to remember that people or animals or situations can only be healed to the extent that a) they want to be healed, and b) that it is the best for all that they heal.

I've done healing treatments on people who've asked for them, but when I tried to start the healing I clearly sensed that they didn't really want to be healed.

This can happen for differing reasons. There are those who have, over time, come to identify with their ailment. Put another way, they have come to see their pain as a part of their identity. To heal means to then release a part of their identity, and to some it is better to be in pain than to grow and search for new ways of identifying with the self.

It can also occur when the Higher Self, or spirit, knows that the individual's prana (life force) has become too depleted to build itself back up or sustain life. In this case, it's best to send energy and then trust it will be used when and how is best. Sometimes, that energy will only be used at the point of death. The important thing is to trust that the energy is there and available, and release any expectation or attachment to the healing.

That last sentence is always true of any healing.

If you have expectations or a sense of being attached to the healing or the outcome, it will weaken, or even stop the healing. Remember, as a healer, you're a conduit, the path through which the energy flows to help others.

Enjoy your attunement, Mohan ji is wonderful and we are all deeply grateful for his generosity and the love with which he shares his wisdom.

Be the peace you seek,
Saille
Narayan Debnath

Namaskar Saille,
You took pain clarifying me the matter and briefly explaining how reiki works .Your way of explanation and usage of word is perfect. I have a simple question - if we can reiki a sleeping person.If so, how his unconscious mind take the energy?I mean,whether his sense of negativity still reflect subconsciously?
Subconscious mind is the true mind of a person,I pesume.Also,we can see Otherwise energy worshipper reads his subjects mind well while he is in subconscious state. Does reiki work better in this stage or one needs to be positive minded consciosly? Thats for now.Thanks.
Saille

Post by Saille »

Namaste, Narayan,

I'm not positive I understand your questions, but let me see if I can clarify it. I'm sure others who are far wiser than I am will be able to join in the conversation, as well.

Everything is one energy. Therefore, everything is connected. We're like ripples in a vast ocean. We feel what happens to everything and everyone else, even though it may be at a great distance, or even if it occurs in a different dimension, or the past, or even the future.

That's how Reiki and all energy works. Since we're connected to all things and at all times, we can raise our vibrations--that's the movement of energy--and find those who need healing. We can reach out and search, and find the energetic vibrational signature of the person, animal, thing, or time, or situation.

Here is where it can get tricky. One must never do anything spiritually or energetically against someone else's free will. It's called "spiritual rape," and it is the worst thing anyone can do.

So, how do we heal someone who doesn't know we're being asked or feel compelled to heal? In the same way that we heal in the first place. We find their energetic signature and we get still and connect. Then we observe and are patient.

Sometimes, I start to do a healing and I feel resistance, or even a sense of being pushed back. This tells me that, for whatever reason, they--the person, their ego--does not want to heal, or they're not ready to move into healing energy. It is a great responsibility to be a healer, and one must always be aware of the ethics involved. In those cases, even if they themselves had asked me for a healing session, I have to withdraw and tell them I cannot do the healing because I received resistance. It's the equivalent of a "no."

If you are aware of the responsibility, then you can learn how you yourself will interpret someone's refusal. Or, if you start to do a healing on someone and you feel a slight welcoming, or a pull toward them, they--their energy, their soul--is saying yes, please.

Remember, the ego isn't interested in spiritual things. It is based in density and in fear, and knows that higher energies are out there, but cannot participate or even feel it. So it reacts with fear and anger. The soul, the spirit--they know, because they ARE higher, pure energies. Come from high spiritual energy, and you will quickly learn how to tell the difference in a non-verbal "yes" or a "no."

Be the peace you seek,
Saille
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Narayan,
I absolutely concur with the views of Saille.
Narayan Debnath wrote: if we can reiki a sleeping person.If so, how his unconscious mind take the energy?I mean,whether his sense of negativity still reflect subconsciously?
Subconscious mind is the true mind of a person,I pesume.Also,we can see Otherwise energy worshipper reads his subjects mind well while he is in subconscious state. Does reiki work better in this stage or one needs to be positive minded consciosly?
Personally I am of the view,"Never send a healing unless requested." At the same time one cannot ignore the sympathetic impulse we have. So the recommended middle path is go ahead with the healing & direct it to the 'Higher Self not the sub-conscious.
The Higher Self is the true Self it will absorb only the true & good. So when the person opens out he will receive the healing.
About the Sub-Conscious it is a major part of your mind but not the True self. In fact it can work as ones enemy if in negative mode. Moreover it is badly influenced & corrupted by engrams(engraved memories) or samskaras.
I hope I was able to satisfy your query.
Blessings.
Saille

Post by Saille »

About the Sub-Conscious it is a major part of your mind but not the True self. In fact it can work as ones enemy if in negative mode. Moreover it is badly influenced & corrupted by engrams(engraved memories) or samskaras
As always, well said and wisely spoken, Steve ji :F0
Narayan Debnath

I admire both Saille and Steve's wisdom in clarifying the matter.
Both of you teach me great lesson.Iam indebted to you.I hope to learn more from you.
May God Bless All.