HLS - Prayers - Comments - Opinions

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Comments & Opinions - HOLISTIC LIGHT SPHERE

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Magikal & Sonpari,
Thanks a million for extending your positivity to the HLS.
God Bless.
lola

Post by lola »

Well Dear Steve and everybody, let me say that yesterday i `ve sent attunements to this Wonderful Sphere, those are to tachyon 3x, gold reiki and ask St Michel`s attunement.
i felt a wonderful strong energy spinning,first with blue light,then turned the Sphere into white with a blue ring around and in the end i saw the HLS all lighten, all white and gold. I also send a huge light of love and saw it light pink.
it was a great experience and left me with too much joy!!!!
Blessings to everyone here!!
Lola. :F0
Amethyst

Post by Amethyst »

HLS is in my daily thoughts and prayers as well, thank you all for making this possible and I wish all the best in this endeavor :)

Blessings to all :F0
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: HLS - Prayers - Comments - Opinions

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Lyn(Amethyst),
Thanks a lot for extending your support to HLS.
It belongs to you & the universe.
Make best use of it in your healings.
Mighty pleased that you like the concept.
All the best in your spiritual progress.
God Bless
Schwank

Post by Schwank »

Hello all i am new here but i was remotely attuned by mohan, by connection of suzette through plurbis.... anywho i kindly request your prayers and intentions for my dear friend Auxane, she is at a medical center in utah. I pray that she finds healing, herself, and her heart so she can become the person she has always dreamt of becoming... Thank you
schwank
Schwank

Post by Schwank »

Hello all i am new here but i was remotely attuned by mohan, by connection of suzette through plurbis.... anywho i kindly request your prayers and intentions for my dear friend Auxane, she is at a medical center in utah. I pray that she finds healing, herself, and her heart so she can become the person she has always dreamt of becoming... Thank you
schwank
annkristin

Post by annkristin »

HLS is in my daily thoughts and prayers! :)

Love

Ann Kristin
calista

Post by calista »

This is an amazing entity. Everytime I send Reiki to it, there is a tremendously strong flow of energy through me! WOW! It feels almost like the energy is being sucked through me as fast as it can go.

Does anyone feel this too?

Namaste :F0
Manymoons

Post by Manymoons »

I wish to send blessings to the Holistic light sphere. It is a wonderful thing! I am truly greatful for my attunement.

Beautiful Light Sphere shining out there
I send you my blessings..
You represent CARE

For those who have need
You shine up above..

a beacon of kindness
A message of Love

Bless You

Sending Light and Love :F0 :Lv
kiranjoshi1968

Post by kiranjoshi1968 »

Sir,
I am joining to HLS from today.
Kiran Joshi
reikoso

Post by reikoso »

1 in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum 2 hoc erat in principio apud Deum 3 omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est 4 in ipso vita erat et vita erat lux hominum 5 et lux in tenebris lucet et tenebrae eam non conprehenderunt

6 fuit homo missus a Deo cui nomen erat Iohannes 7 hic venit in testimonium ut testimonium perhiberet de lumine ut omnes crederent per illum 8 non erat ille lux sed ut testimonium perhiberet de lumine 9 erat lux vera quae inluminat omnem hominem venientem in mundum 10 in mundo erat et mundus per ipsum factus est et mundus eum non cognovit

11 in propria venit et sui eum non receperunt 12 quotquot autem receperunt eum dedit eis potestatem filios Dei fieri his qui credunt in nomine eius 13 qui non ex sanguinibus neque ex voluntate carnis neque ex voluntate viri sed ex Deo nati sunt 14 et Verbum caro factum est et habitavit in nobis et vidimus gloriam eius gloriam quasi unigeniti a Patre plenum gratiae et veritatis 15 Iohannes testimonium perhibet de ipso et clamat dicens hic erat quem dixi vobis qui post me venturus est ante me factus est quia prior me erat

NAMASTE
reikoso

Post by reikoso »

1.In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2.The same was in the beginning with God.

3.All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4.In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5.And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6.There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7.The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8.He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9.That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10.He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11.He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12.But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13.Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14.And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

15.John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

NAMASTE
Perry Rick Sandoval

Post by Perry Rick Sandoval »

Oh Thank You All So Much...I am Happy To Join In Such Great Works... Blessings And Love And Light To all... I Am Humbly Greatfull For The Reiki 1 Attunment....I Will Add HLS To My Personal Prayer List. THANK YOU AGAIN :) Perry Rick( Black Fire Raven) Sandoval...
Perry Rick Sandoval

Post by Perry Rick Sandoval »

Oh
I have sent Love and Light To HLS and will do so as I can. May All Have a Great New Year....( Oh Great Creator, God of a thousand names. I Ask That You Bless Us All,To help us to serve others...To Guide us to do things that are Good... And to Protect Us All on Our Path Back to You...)
Sean

Post by Sean »

Oh great creator...I ask that you bless those that keep the HLS in such divine light. And that my energy reaches those in it in need of it. Grant that the knowledge given to us is free of vices and superfluity that may try to hinder its progression. May your inspiration touch the heart of everyone reading this and guide them to success in their journeys... So Mote It be