Ayurvedic Massage Technique

Ayurvedic Massages & Techniques preparation of oils, decoctions, baths, "marma points", Shareera, Akshitaroana, Nasya Karama, Shirodhara, etc.
chandresh_kumar

Ayurvedic Massage Technique

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Saille

Re: Ayurvedic Massage Technique

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, Chandresh,

I'm very interested in massage of all types. There is no information in this post, would you please give some information on Ayurvedic massage?

Thank you, and Namaste.
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Tashi Delek!! Greetings..!!! Saille

I've posted one video in this, but it seems not working. Anycase Administrator of THC, Mr. Mohan, owns a website, in which you may find good videos in this regard, I am pasting a link of this website here for your information, as below:

http://ayurved.tv/ayurveda-videos.html

Regarding information in Text, you may see,

http://www.sanatansociety.org/ayurvedic ... niques.htm

FOR Steve:

Dear Steve, please remove the link, if you feel it is out of rules of THC.

Regards

Chandresh
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, Chandresh, and thank you for both links! I'll bookmark them, as it's a point of interest for me.

I hope to find and read threads on Ayurvedic massage. Massage is such a powerful healing modality.

Reiki is incredible, all energetic healing is extraordinary. That goes without saying. However, it is so important--and so easily and often forgotten--that the power of touch, of skin touching skin, is so very important. As healers, we should and need to make some sort of physical contact when we heal face-to-face. Whether it's in combining Reiki treatments with massage therapy, or just a reassuring handshake, touch makes all of our lives bearable, no matter what the issues may be.

For massage, I love to use safflower oil, or apricot kernal oil. I'll have to open both links when I've had some sleep, lol.

Namaste, and thank you again.