Since Ayurvedic medicine involves a lot of changes in the diet and lifestyle, some remedies to prevent and treat hemorrhoids are fairly simple and lifestyle related.
Here i have listed down some of the common Ayurvedic remedies to treat hemorrhoids.
1. Avoid eating foods that are hard to digest.
2. Increase physical activity
3. Eat foods that improve digestion
4. Dried figs are yet another amazing Ayurvedic treatment for piles.
5. A mixture of the juice of a lemon, ginger and fresh mint, along with honey, can be effective in treating piles by improving digestion.
6. Increase the water intake.
7. Papaya, mango seeds, sesame seeds, bitter gourd, turnip, rice, wheat, radish, ginger, onion, jambul fruit and other fiber-rich foods should be added more to the diet as a remedy for piles.
Discuss all general aspects of Ayurveda
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest