आयुर्वेद (Avurveda)

Discuss all general aspects of Ayurveda
pradeep_shaktawat

आयुर्वेद (Avurveda)

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
आयुर्वेद प्राचीन भारतीय चिकित्सा पद्धति हे, आधुनिक चिकित्सा विज्ञानं में इसे वैकल्पिक चिकित्सा (alternative medicine) के रूप में जाना जाता हे.

आयुर्वेद में हर व्याधि, बीमारी का उपचार संभव हे.

जहा एलॉपथी (allopathy) में बीमारी को दबा दिया जाता हे वही आयुर्वेद में बीमारी को जड़ से ख़त्म किया जाता हे.
अब जब की ये section writable हो गया हे तो हम इस में अपने अनुभव बाँट सकते हे.

Ayurveda is ancient INDIAN Medical practice. it heals not cures.

it takes time to heal you but its more effective then allopathy. as now we are allowed to post here plz share your knowledge

"Pradeep Singh Shaktawat"
Saille

Re: आयुर्वेद (Avurveda)

Post by Saille »

Pradeep, a profound comment from you, as always, :F0

I've been away for awhile, but I've also been studying Ayurveda and am finding it so wonderful and deep! I thought I'd share something I'm having success with.

I have torn the meniscus in both knees and it's been troublesome, to say the least. For the past week I've been medicating sesame oil with a little bit of ghee, using Tumeric and Ginger. Then I wrap both knees with cotton strips in which I've mopped up the medicated oils. I let it sit on my knees for about an hour.

While I'm sitting (it's messy, and Tumeric has turned the cotton strips a beautiful yellow, not to mention my knees and a few pairs of shorts), I send my knees both Reiki and Surya Shakt, plus the Blue.

I'm also taking Guggula and Triphala, and massaging Comfrey oil on my knees several times a day.

After only one week (the doctor had said I'd have to have an MRI and surgery) I can walk without the loathesome crutches.

They're healing. It's a process, and like you said, Pradeep, it's a healing process, not a cure. But it's working!

Namaste :F0
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

Dear Saille ji,
Saille wrote:I have torn the meniscus in both knees and it's been troublesome
Very Sad to Know about your knees.. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Will Send You More Healing...
Saille wrote: not to mention my knees and a few pairs of shorts
ha ha ha ha ha :P :P :P
Saille wrote:After only one week (the doctor had said I'd have to have an MRI and surgery) I can walk without the loathesome crutches.
Good.... :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD

take care....
Saille

Post by Saille »

Glad to see your post, Pradeepji!

Thank you for the healing, I'm sure it's helping my knees to heal. I've had good success with the sesame/turmeric/ginger, but have switched to just making a thick paste of ginger, myrrh powder, and water. I'm having much more success. It's healing, slow but sure.

I agree, as well--Ayurveda heals, and helps the body to heal itself, but doesn't "cure." I feel that allopathic medicine is too incomplete, and fragments the body into "parts," as well as doesn't take into account anything except the symptoms. When you discount the whole, you miss the reasons and just look at symptoms and whatever seems most likely.

I'm also taking Shativari, Guggul, and Triphala. I'm not yet used to the teas of turmeric and coriander with honey (the ginger in the tea is too strong for my Pitta imbalance).

I hope all's well with everyone! So nice to see some postings!

Namaste :F0
shivalikherbals

Post by shivalikherbals »

People all across the world are now shifting from mainstream Allopathic medicines to Alternative medicines. Ayurveda is emerging as the most effective, comprehensive and sophisticated approach to health care.

In today’s world of cut throat competition, everybody is suffering from one or the other health problem. To keep pace with the speed of life, we take all sorts of pain killers, artificial energy drinks and health supplements which give instant relief and energy but for a short while. We get addicted to them and at one stage, these things prove ineffective.

People are now getting conscious about their health and time is not far when a whole lot of people from across the globe will shift to Ayurveda