Guide me

your experiences with Reiki
KARTIK

Guide me

Post by KARTIK »

I am practicing meditation from years and practising reiki from last many months . After taking attunement of kundalini reiki of third level i am having diffrent experiences and i am confused whether they are real or just the creation of my mind. One day suddenly tears came from my eyes nd i felt that some locked door has been opened which was locked from many births and i felt that even my body is in this world but i am in some other world of eternal happiness . After some days at the time of bhrahma mahoort around 4:30 am i saw a dream . I remember as i saw lord mahavira . He held his hand on my head. I felt warmth and light at my crown . Now when things happen they seem normal but when i remember about those things after i feel something different like i was not actually their or in some higher energy level and my body was there . Its difficult to explain in words . I am really confused that is this real or just my imagination .please lightworkers help me.
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: Guide me

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

डिअर कार्तिक,

जेसा की तुमने लिखा की तुम कई वर्षो से योग कर रहे हो और साथ ही तुम ने कुण्डलिनि रेकी के attunement भी लिए हे, तो दोनों ही चीज़े ऐसी हे जिनसे की कुंडलिनी जागृत होती हे.
और जो एहसास तुम्हे हो रहे हे वो इसी वजह से हे. और वेसे भी रेकी session के दौरान ये सब महसूस होना आम बात हे. किसी को ये महसूस होता हे किसी को इस से ज्यादा महसूस होता हे तो किसी को कुछ भी महसूस नहीं होता हे,

जब मेने उसुई रेकी की 2nd डिग्री ली थी तब मेरे को २-३ दर्शन हुए थे,फिर उस के बाद मेरे एक मित्र जो की पिछले 10 सालो से रेकी use कर रहे हे, उन से रेकी लेते वक़्त गणेश जी के दर्शन हुए.

और एसा ही एक अनुभव उन्होंने बताया की एक महिला जिसे की इंग्लिश बिलकुल नहीं आती,रेकी session के दौरान इंग्लिश में बोलने लगी. और बाद में बोली की मेने डॉ मिकाओ उसुई से बात करी....

तो तुम्हे चिंता करने की या परेशां होने की कोई ज़रूरत नहीं हे.. ये साडी चीज़े एक नोर्मल प्रोसेस हे. :gL
:F0
Last edited by pradeep_shaktawat on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling correction
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

thank you sir,
for guiding me.
sorry for late reply. actually i am having semester exams . :F0
pradeep_shaktawat

hi, all the best for your exams..
my good wishes are always with you
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Yes Kartik... Pradeep is correct... in the process of Kundalini Awakening, one may feel Live Darshan of Devi/Devatas...

Try to search a Good Guru, If it is a part of Kundalini Awakening, then, you need that for proper guidance.

Regards
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Kartik,
You have reached a advanced state of super-consciousness like Taurya state or some form of it.
What you saw are Visions not dreams. Its all true. Only you are not able to relate yourself with it.
You have been rightly advised by THC friends.
You are finding it tough because the level or intensity is high which the body cannot cope, in spite of doing yoga etc.
This I attribute to your natural mindset(please discard all inferiority complex).
Please don't take this state of awareness as disturbance or wrong.
Its a divine experience. Let the body settle with the Energy. Body will take time to adjust. Don't try to obstruct it. Channelize this state of consciousness into awareness of subjects you are about to give exams as that is top priority now.
Give a hour daily to Anulom Vilom & other kriyas you like.
Now Pratyahara is required. Instead of projecting your heightened state outward project it inward. This is only way of achieving normality. Otherwise you will continue to feel imbalanced till body settles with energy.
Recommended kriya/mudras is Shanmukhi mudra[also known as Yoni mudra or Parangmukhi]. The blocking of your ears, eyes, nose and mouth with fingers. Do kumbakhas(antar & Bahya) as long as you can. ease & then repeat while continuing to hold the fingers as prescribed. Don't be forceful, use light will power not heavy pressing of fingers.
Kumbhak & withdrawal of senses is only way you can settle comfortably with this energy. This feeling may even grow but difference now will be you are now moving with it & allowing body to cope with it.
You can also add Sambhavi mudra later.
As I said before discard all inferiority complexes. Your Manipura Chakra & Anahata Chakra also needs some work.

I have tried to help to the best of my knowledge & experience,not just theory.I assure you that you will be able to handle this. It takes time, dedication and sacrifice.
Any help I am there.

Be Blessed
pradeep_shaktawat

Thank you Steve ji For Your Detailed Information. Really its very useful.

Have you any manual of Psychic healing. If yes then please mail me. (Especially any material by Steve Murray)
I have lots of reading material on it. But it’s not satisfactory

Thanx in Advance.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Pradeep,
I will guide you on Psychic healing & Surgery at a later date & also its pros & cons; which are important to know.
I have a method of my own & not taken from any manual. It was handed by my guru & I have done a bit of changes here & there.
I have not read or seen any work of Steve Murray.
Please, phir se yaad karna. ;D
pradeep_shaktawat

Thank You Steve ji. :Lv :Lv
now witing for ur guidence.
before joining THC (my intention of joining the forum was various Attunements,Buttttt.... but Now THC IS THE PART OF MY LIFE) I Have Download a Torrent of Reiki Attunements by steve murray. and found the video of psychic attunement.and m attuned by the video. but have zero knowledge about that, and i think that without any knowledge and information the attunement is worthless ita just as (bandar kya jane adrak ka Swaad)
aur ye to bataiye ki yaad kise karn he.

to aasha he ki jab bhi aap ko wqt milega aap mere ko guide karenge. aapka agrim dhanyawaad.

"once my Guruji (Usu Reiki) said that its not important that how many and higher(level) attunement u have got .. its impoetent that how you explore ur ability of Healing. The Mind(Man) is everything n its very powerful in comparision to any attunement "
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Pradeep,
Very pleased to hear that THC has become part of your Life.
Your guru is 100% right.
We will discuss the Reiki fundamentals/attunement its origin & how it has evolved to this date as time goes on. Ofcourse in the right place of the forum. ;D
Also what many so called masters have made it more ambiguous & mysterious. Some for ego & some for money.
At THC we are very open. Thanks to mission objective of Mohan & his true-self.
Blessings
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

thank you sirs for this guidance. it was different at starting but mow i am enjoying it. :F0