Yoga

mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Yoga

Post by mohan »

Yoga

Yoga is an ancient practice that helps create a sense of union in body, mind, and spirit. It brings us balance. Yoga is a complete science of life that originated in India many thousands of years ago.

Yoga means "union" in Sanskrit, the classical language of India. The Word Yoga is derived from the Sanskrit root Yuj (To Join, to concentrate one's attention on) meaning to bind, join, attach and Yoke to direct and concentrate one's attention on, to use and apply. Yoga is one of the six orthodox systems of Indian Philosophy. It was compiled and systematically co-coordinated by mahashi Patanjali in his classical work, the Yoga Sutras, which consists of 185 terse aphorisms. So Mahashi Patanjali is regarded as the pro-founder of Yoga Philosophy. The System of Yoga is so called because it teaches the means by which the individual soul can be united to or be in communion with the God, and so secures liberation. According to yoga, true happiness, liberation and enlightenment comes from union with the divine consciousness. One who follows the path of Yoga is a Yogi.

HeartFreedom

Candle Gazing and its problems!!

Post by HeartFreedom »

Hi,

I've done Candle gazing for 2 and half months. After the 1st week I started to see the candle flame while closing the eyes. After some time I started to feel the chakras in my left and right chest as well. and in the 2nd month, I could feel pressures on my crown and 3rd eye (middle of the forehead) chakras very well. And in the last I felt a small spot between my eye brows (this position was my first experience. I used to feel the crown, forehead and chest chakras before doing this candle gazing).

But I got 2 major problems while doing this exercises:

1) I started to feel some pain like sensation in back of my head.

2) My communication went worst. I couldn't speak fluently. I used to feel that my tongue and throat has become heavy and they are not aligning with the brain. Sometimes I felt that I dont have some thought in my brain to talk about something.........And when I used to talk with someone, words used to slip from my mouth or I used to mix the words with other similar words...and it made me embarrassed because my communication was not fluent..........

So any1 could analyze this problem? Is it problem with throat chakra or what? Expert comments are appriciated!

Regards

Heartfreedom
angelicdiamond

Re: Yoga

Post by angelicdiamond »

Namaste HeartFreedom,

I don't believe this was the correct place for your question, but I may be wrong :) As for your question, candles are great for producing energy for you, but staring at the flame for long periods of time can cause problems in your sight. I would recommend looking at it indirectly by ether staring at the wax or the candle as a whole.

Pain in the back of the head: This could be caused by irritation in the optic lobe from the intense light, but I'm no doctor so don't hold that as true.

Failure in communication: Although the Candlegazing could influence this, I don't think it is the cause. Meditate more often without gazing at the candle and try your best to clear out all thoughts and images. Doing this will help your mind be less chattery over all and allow communication to come more easily. I would also clear the throat chakra of any blockages too.

Again, my word is not law, so don't limit the possibilities to what I said. There are many wise healers here who would know more about all of this than I do. If any pain or ill-effects get worse, don't neglect contacting your doctor.

Blessings!
-Wes
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: Yoga

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Thank You Very Much Mohan ji for this invaluable Post
:Lv :Lv :Lv
:F0