Reiki for earth

moytsa

Reiki for earth

Post by moytsa »

Hey, people here!
Why we dont do reiki for earth as a group? If you want, you can post topic here....I think tht our mother earth deserved healing too:)
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Reiki for earth

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Mojca,
Its a very good to send energy to Mother Earth. She does so much for us.
We have done joint sessions as you have told. We had started such sessions but response was from moderators only.
while People seem too busy. I am sorry to say that most want Attunements & Self development as per own definition. I wonder without gratitude whether this is actually happening.
Here is a link to some wonderful verses presented by Mohan....
Bhoomi Vandana(Salutations TO Mother Earth)
Many Blessngs.
chandresh_kumar

Re: Reiki for earth

Post by chandresh_kumar »

I also feel to send Reiki Energy to our Mother Earth and even to whole Universe and to God is also good for everyone...

I am very much agreed with Stephen and seeing that many people understand only Attunement is require for full growth, which is incorrect... exchaning of thought, understanding of new experiences and a proper group to feel is require for continuous growth...

It was a good start for "Sunday Healing", but really very sad if it is discountinued due to non-response...I feel Reiki on thoughts, vision and emotions to the members is require before starting such sessions...

Regards :F0