Reiki is being used for patients at the University of Maryland Hospital

readytolearn

Reiki is being used for patients at the University of Maryland Hospital

Post by readytolearn »

Hello All, just wanted to let you know that reiki is moving to the hospital at the University of Maryland hospital, shock trauma unit, In Md. :) :) :). They have medical staff trained as practicioners to accomodate their patients, I was amazed when I seen it on the local news today, and I am grateful for the media spreading the news about the wonderful attributes of reiki. Hopefully, this will encourage other hospitals to use reiki with their patients, as they do at the cancer centers of America, the closest one to me is in Pa. :'(. lol. The patients there are more relaxed, and the will to fight the disease is stronger in the patients that use reiki, than those who don't.  I am really hoping that they will start doing reiki at Children's National Medical center in Washington DC, where my son goes for his chemo treatments.  I guess I will put that in the suggestion box, this thursday for my son's appointment, and pray that someone listens.  It so sad to see the sick children weekly, as they are fighting for their lives, but does it with dignity, and smiley faces as if they don't have a care in the world.  We all can learn from them, I know I do. :) :).  Well, just wanted to share the good Reiki news!!!!!!!
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Reiki is being used for patients at the University of Maryland Hospital

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Tanisha,
That's wonderful News.
hope other's follow. Not only in America but the rest of the World.
It's all better for the creation.
God Bless
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Dear Tanisha
Great! wonderful news!!! :D
As Stefen said
hope other's follow. Not only in America but the rest of the World
I will say it once more you are powerful and kind person Tanisha!
It is a fact that all these kids can teach as all the most usefull life lessons!
They appreciate for the gift of live! they are grateful for their life much more than us all....."the normal people"
And the fight truly

Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes to your family....Greetings and love especially to Antonio!
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

Thanks John for the kind words for me :), and yes I hope it spreads around the world as well :) ;). And Antonio says hello to all, I'm trying to get him to come to the forum. He's a little shy, so I have to relay the message, A funny thing happened the other day, I was in my room, and I heard him say "Reiki on" in his room, all I could do was smile, As he is embracing reiki, so soon I will attune him. Please send a warm greetings to your family, especially your mom.

And I also agree with you said Steve,It will be truly miracle for the whole world to heal with reiki, especially in the poorer countries where there is minimum health care, as well as for water, land, and animals, for them to grow crops, and have sufficient food for all, as I'm typing this post, the song, Heal the world by Michael Jackson is ringing in my head, hmmm, lol ;D :D.

Take care all.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Tanisha,
I am happy that Antonio has embraced Reiki. one more Channel in the fold. the world is becoming better.
Just tell me when he is ready for the attunement.
God Bless.
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

I will let you know, as soon as he says so :) ;)
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Hey!Tanisha!!! Remind me too.....hehehe!  ;D
Thank you too dear...convey my moms love to your family....I told her about....Although I have attuned her to Gold Reiki she never use it....she prefers to pray for everything as a deeply religious Christian...
I am very happy about Antonio!!!  :D  :D  :D
I wish to him to be a super-dooper-healer! And he will be!!!!  :D  :D   :D

Reiki    Light and Joy ,Blessings and best wishes!
Last edited by John.Apostolidis on Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alchemist

Post by alchemist »

Good evening from Greece. This is my first post so let me introduce myself. I'm Alexander ,I'm Greek and i study medicine in Aristotle's University of Thessaloniki. I quite recently received my first attunement in Traditional Reiki system by John (black_ki) and i'm really greatful for this.

I am mostly interested in Alchemy and this is how i met George (Siva) and John (black_ki). I wish i can help you but still i'm a newbie in Reiki, but i know other things too :) 

Specifically about your post I'm happy i've seen that some institutions start to embrace the alternative ways of healing. I didnt encounter any attempt for the promotion of Reiki or any other alternative healing ways apart from acupuncture. Although many Greek doctors respect the power of mind and spirit they cannot promote Reiki unless they got permission from the Greek Medical Academy. The truth is that i hope, that as many people attune to Reiki, the more people will be open to the unseen. I still have faith. Pandora kept her in the box :)

I wish the best for your son Tanisha.