DNA Activation 2012 on May 20

kumri

Re: DNA Activation 2012 on May 20

Post by kumri »

Dear,
i would like to enroll for DNA activation once more if you don't mind.

Name:Qamar-un-nisa Mohammed

Place:AL-ain,UAE

Major Issue/ Illness you would like to solve:
Mental tension,Body aches,Arthritis,Diabetes,hormonal disbalance,weight gain ,eye weakness and spasms in eyelids,Anemia,muscle spasms.

Any other mentions:Having difficulty in relationships/friendships.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Members, :F0 :F0 :F0
The DNA Activation 2012 is done for all those who enrolled for today's date..... May 31, 2012.
Kindly note it is not a attunement.
Its a activation of a process manifested solely for the individual that will happen in the individual.
The first time you have to take it for 10 to 20 minutes or may be even more for some. The next time it will last for about half the time or may be just 5 minutes. Gradually as day pass it will be subtle with hardly any noticeable feeling.
Though I have asked you to list your issues kindly don't think or direct this energy to the issues.
Just Accept the energy daily or whenever you need by thinking DNA Activation 2012 ON. Just accept it with a neutral & open mind. no preconceived conceptions or ideas please. Just be with the energy & let it work in you in your deepest core. Kindly no visualization. "Just Be"
You may see or have experiences or not; just witness them & don't try to get over involved in them or avoid them. just be a witness I repeat. Do give feedback.
Kindly read the initial post I gave with the DNA Activation 2012
The topic will be open for discussion & feedback shortly.
I will touch on each issue however without direct name of person.
Only those doing feedback & actively involved with the topic will be given support. those who have not done feedback kindly do so
After today it will be a Paid only Activation.
If anybody wants a special activation & Healing with counseling online can request it on The THC messaging facility. The details will be discussed later.
Meditation technique to support this Activation & align you with the universe & 2012 happenings wil be posted at a new thread very shortly kindly bear with me for the delay.
Blessings.
  • Note:
    Special Thanks to member Bhawna Keswani in assisting & supporting me in the activation.

Kindly do not do not activate this energy while doing anything else. give it priority.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Those who received the DNA initiation yesterday kindly do feedback asap.
The rest may add to their experiences.
There has been a huge response & very good results. some will find difficult to cope with this initaiation but dont worry its is the beginning of a big change in you. :F0 :yS :V:
blessings.
priya

Post by priya »

Hi Guruji,

Thanks a lot for providing us avenues to grow spiritually and helping us find our goals.

I have enrolled my husband, mother, inlaws for DNA activation.

On May 20th when I called down the Activation I diod not feel any thing but I feel into sleep while doing so. Today morning when I it down again I could feel heat in my crown and the back of my head which connects to the neck. I could feel the energy very softly but very assertively on my face and then into my palm chakras.I felt as if a stream of energy was engulfing me.
I was disturbed by my daughter while I was at it and had to handle her. I will call down the energy tonight again.

My husband and Mother also called down the energy but they have mentioned that they did not feel anything. May be they were not conscious. Or they were have high expectations out of it.

Thanks a lot Guruji. Can I enroll my daughters 4yrs and 1.9 yrs also into this.

Regards,

Priya
Gopa

Post by Gopa »

Dear Stephen

First of all I would like to thank THC for offering the dna activation. A big thank you for yesterday's activation. I could not post feedback earliet due to internet connection problems. I called in the activation process twice. The first time I felt myself gradually feeling warm. I felt tingling in my crown area and face,eyes. There was some sensation in my left palm and soles of my feet. Some tingling pain in my back which later subsided.. Afterwards, I felt calm and energised. The second time I felt warm and calm.

Thanks once again!
Gopa
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

I asked to receive the activation during the night last night when I had woken up from my sleep and remembered. I asked Source and my guardian angels to assist and continue the activation even while I was asleep. I felt no sensations, but this morning I experienced a change in consciousness and an awareness of higher dimensions than before, and it's increasing throughout the day.

Thank you so much for the activation!! Blessed be and be merry! :D

-A loving Wes
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

I give so many thanks for this dna activation! :wD special thanks to stephan and bhawna! It has brought me to a higher level, and a deeper consiousness.
When I called it down in the afternoon on may 20th, I was drawn to grabbing some crystals, a citrine, rutilated quartz, lapis, and a white selenite wand. I placed them on and around myself and layed in bed, listening to soothing music and just allowing for about 15 minutes. I felt a wonderful connection to my crystals and great peace. I went outside to help me ground afterward and I felt like everything was so much more vivid. The colors, sounds, and textures. I really felt like the deadend parts of me fell away and I was left feeling, ironically more whole and complete.
I had great clear insights the rest of the day also. My body, on the other hand is dealing in its own way with these acessenion symptoms. :pN
I still call on the dna activation energy whenever I need a reminder and boost. Thanks again so much for sharing this with me!

Many blessings!. :F0
Gopa

Post by Gopa »

Hi Everyone!

For 2 days after the initial activation, I also felt some pressure in the head. It wasn't localised but kept shifting around the crown area in general and behind the eyes.Any insights on this anyone? After 2 days a couple of unresolved issues cropped up. I was better able to deal with them now.

Love and light,
Gopa
kumri

Post by kumri »

Hello Stephen,
Took the DNA activation 2012 once again.Did not feel anything different or new :it was a flow of energy and rainbow colours for a while followed by energy vibrations in different parts of the body.
Thanks a lot stephan and Bhawna for the gift of spiritual energy.
L&L
Kumri
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear Guruji

Kindly accept my gratitude for this gift.

Due to tiredness assignments, I could not receive the activation before, yesterday I activated.

I have felt automatic movements in my body while receiving the energy. Today I experience acidic Eructation and jactitation.

Please also convey, if music of 528 Hz is good for this activation.

Regards, :F0

Chandresh
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

steve ji ,
this is my expereience of past few days:

whenever i get time i lay down on the bed and think about Dna activation and i sleep and when i wake up i feel light headed and more fresh than ever i had.
now i m suffering from sore throat and my throat is paining so much..

i would like to mention one experience specially.., After taking the healing of "11.11.11" . i have become more couragious. i had a problem who was making my relation with a person worse. ihad many supress issues and bitterness was increasing and he was unknown about his fault. after "11.11.11" i started to think more clearly about the root cause of the problem and one day i wrote a mail with my issues and send him ( becoz he never try to listen me and i could not speak fluently.. u know my problems sir ).. he realized his fault and now i feel more light... now i m lokking forward my happy future..

thanku stephen ji ... :F0
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

stephen,

I dont mean to be pushy or rush you but when approximately do you think you might post the new technique in here for the dna activation 2012 people. Thanks
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Beeholtz wrote:stephen,

I dont mean to be pushy or rush you but when approximately do you think you might post the new technique in here for the dna activation 2012 people. Thanks
I was wondering the same.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Brendon & Wes,
As and when time permits me.
Busy schedules.
I have just made a rough draft yet.
Its a meditation which acts as a bridge between the physical & spiritual & casual bodies. helps t deal with the ascension symptoms better.
The DNA activations for all those who could connect have created a lot of changes & the physical body takes time to cope with it.
The meditation technique could have helped to alleviate them but I am sorry I could not manage it on time.
Still its a very effective exercise to help during the ascension & deal with patterns & karma.
Kindly give me some time.
Blessings
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

Awesome. Thanks Steven. We appreciate all of your time and work. If I didn't come to this site I probably would have paid a lot of money to be where I am reiki-wise