DNA Activation 2012 on May 20

NewEarth

Re: DNA Activation 2012 on May 20

Post by NewEarth »

Namaste to all :F0
Yesterday and today, the activation process started with a feeling of pressure in the crown chakra and continued with notable right brain stimulation.
In the body, the energy barely discern like a gentle wave.
I am very calm, I feel the need to control my thoughts and my words.
Something tells me to be careful with the quality of my thoughts and words. Clearly, I became more conscious of how I must "to be" and "to manifest"my self.
I feel my self, for two days, very tolerant,quiet, gentle, 'soft', let it go ..
I try to understand this over-consciousness and I explain that my self-monitoring as a result of access to higher frequencies.
So be it!!
Love Light God :F0
kumri

Post by kumri »

Hello Stephen,
Thanks a lot for the DNA activation 2012.I received the initiation as a wave of soft and calm energy flowing through the whole body.Also glimpses of different colors.Few unknown faces were seen for a sec. and some places like ocean,desert and trees.There were shots of some kind of white light which was not light ( as it felt more of jello ).
Overall energy was pleasant.
Since last two days I am having slight pain in the right side para vertebral ( starting below the shoulder blade moving down to the hip )It keeps moving upwards and then downwards.And it is also felt infront of the body in same area.It feels like some kind of energy is trapped and trying to find a way to get out of the body.At times it gets painful.

I am looking forward for the meditation technique.
L&L
pallavi joshi

Post by pallavi joshi »

eagerly waiting for meditation technique :yS
dJoshi

Post by dJoshi »

Respected Stephenji,

Thank you very much for your kindness to provide such a precious initiation through THC.
...otherwise its very expensive if search elsewhere.
Thanks once again for your help and support.

" Gazab ki Energy"
:yS :yS :yS

whole day after called down activation strongest energy felt in my whole body . Like something was purifying my consciousness. breathing was very soft and energy is
flowing upward from Sushumna. mind was very calm and able to
concentrate very easily. still process is going on.....

Now able to meditate deep and deep.

Also thanks to Md Bhawna Keswani for her association in this activation process.

Love and Regards,

Deepesh Joshi
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

respected sir,
thank you for this blessing.
i felt a gentle energy after activation. the brain is balanced , calm and i am feeling synchronization with universe. i felt energy at my chakras during activation specially in lower chakras. :F0
Beeholtz

bad ringing in my ears after reiki now everytime

Post by Beeholtz »

I've had a really bad ringing in my ears a lot lately after ive given reiki and a dna healing. Has anyone else had anything like this? i did search the forums but did not see much about it. just reporting feedback as well
NewEarth

Post by NewEarth »

Namaste to all! :F0

Each day, each experience with DNA Activation 2012 is surprising.
Today my arms and hands felt the energy flow in a remarkable way.
But something else is most important and I want to emphasize the importance of what I will say.
I felt the heat in the thymus(and my thymus was suffering).I felt and "I saw" the heat going down through the other chakras.
"I saw" as heat passes through the Earth Star and pouring into the center of Mother Earth.
I felt and "I saw" three intense heat waves that took the same course.
I experienced a deep sense of love, of compassion,of tenderness without limits.No reason ,my eyes were filled with tears twice.
Only once in my life I lived that feeling.I had the blessing to meet once in prayer, the intensity of that love.Now the feeling was not as strong, but he was great and of the same essence.
I wish to all to live this emotion ,this indescribable feeling .You must live it to understand.Then they would understand how Father and Son love us.
I AM NOW AWARE OF THE TRUE VALUE OF THIS ACTIVATION AND OF THE QUALITY OF MASTERS.
Thanks again Stephen and Bhawna Keswani for this activation
and I repeat that I am deeply grateful to those who chose Stephen and Bhawna Keswani to send us this great gift. :Lv
I am very happy that I was guided to this site where work the Heaven.

Love light God :F0
Huurah

Post by Huurah »

Thank you once again Steven ji for the DNA Activation. :F0 :F0 :F0

I called down the Activation not long after you posted that it was available (sorry for the delay in my feed back, life has kept me busy of late). I was very excited and could not go to sleep until after it was done. I had been lying in bed quite restless as I could not sleep when I decided to go to the site and see if you had posted that it had been made available to everyone or not, upon seeing your message I called down the activation as you said, while focusing on my breathing and could feel tingling all over my upper body in my aura, also being clairaudient I could hear the energy this is something new to me as I have not really don't much with Reiki or energy healing, so please don't take offence but the noise of it was annoying to me, I am sure that is a perception problem of mine and not you as I have had other energies sent to me and I hear the same noise when I am receiving them, if you may have any idea how to fix it or change it that would be wonderful. I felt it in my 3rd eye and crown the most, just a sense of those chakras being active and the overall buzzing in my upper body nothing more. This lasted for about 20 mins as you said it would. Afterwards I was able to go to sleep peacefully. I have also had a great thirst for water in the days following. I very much enjoyed the activation and the sensations I had whilst receiving it.

I hope that this feed back was detailed enough for you, if not could you please advise me on what you are looking for with regards to feed back i.e. would you like me to note the time it was taken down, weather or not I had meditated before, how long it went for or if there is something else I should be paying attention to please feel free to let me know and I will do my very best to accommodate you. I am new to giving feed back and I am not sure what you are looking to see, perhaps guidance in this will help us all to provide you better feed back.

Wishing you much love, luck and happiness in your life

Rah
monicaagrawal

Post by monicaagrawal »

its been quite some days i m doing dna activation 2012 by simply thinking activate dna 2012 but am surprised i m not feeling anthign this time although i have evry time in all attunements felt relaxed or something which i have shared..

Was it because it is not activated or just like that?
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

thanku sir for this precious healing..
first day when i said mentally Dna activation 2012 on.. i felt slight warmness below the solar plexes chakra.. second day when i think the same senteence i felt warm sensation in mid of my chest.after it noting ...though i m calling this healing energy several time in a day.. the other thing i noticed that i have started looking strange scary dreams daily. though i did nt scared in the dream.. bleeding from my teeth and mouth, dead known people, witches with very long foot, their shoes were very long and they were flying some times , sitting and looking me they wored the trangular cap..
sir, if u have any instruction for me plzz message me..

thanku again for lifting my life.. :F0
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Respected Stephen Ji and all others,
I activated DNA activation the day Stephen Ji activated it for us.Well, I was observing myself before I feedback.Actually the energy did not flow(as it was activation)neither through crown nor root chakra.It truely activated in body with tingling sensation I would feel while reiki on.The sensation was in my whole body.Sometimes shifted to some special locations.The energy works till today approx. for about 7-15 minutes.
Iam witnessing gradual physical and mental development.I also released some emotions - coughs etc.Sometimes I feel very calm & composed.Well,the activation was for the best for me.I will abide by your suggestions.Namaskar.
saffron

Post by saffron »

Firstly I would like to express my appreciation for this blessing for myself and my children.
Many thanks for your time and energy to you both :F0 :F0
When I took the initial DNA activation I saw a golden body (not sure who\what, mine or other being?) and light from the sun's ray's directed into my heart chakra and cosmic light ray's being directed through my crown. I have had alot of buzzing in my ear's since and had some challenge's re-appearing that I thought I had dealt with, perhap's to clear yet more layer's or heal hopefully once and for all.
My youngest daughter said she just felt her body tingling when she took the initial activation. Seen some positive change's in her.
Many thanks and many blessing's to you :F0 Nicola
jack

Post by jack »

after a few days im still feeling the effects i woke up with a really sore throat but nothing is swollen and i have felt very fatigued and scatterbrained like i cant concentrate on to much for to long and when i give myself reiki i get really restless in my legs like rls and shortly after im done it stops kind of strange i think
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Respected Steve Ji,
Please enroll her for DNA Activation 2012 on May 31.

Name: Mrs. Mukti Debnath

Place: Dhing, India

Major Issue/ Illness you would like to solve: Diabetes
If need of secrecy you can send me a message.

Any other mentions: Thanks in advance for activation.
bhawna91

Post by bhawna91 »

Namaste :F0 :F0,
Thankyou so much Gurujii :F0 :F0 for providing the wonderful gift to all lightworker's here...
And thankyou Gurujii :F0 ;F0 once agan for making me so worth to help you in this great activation :F0
Regarding my experience for DNA is,i felt some energy on my palms,i had some great vision's of god also in last seen 1 egg shape white transparent balloon i guess it was entering on earth... :F0 :F0
THANKYOU SO MUCH
GURUJII [Steve jii] :F0 :F0 :wD