DNA Activation 2012 on May 20

GailNelson

Re: DNA Activation 2012 on May 20

Post by GailNelson »

See now this is what I get for allowing the business of teaching and music to take over! I miss wonderful gifts like this.

Keep it up, I am so grateful for all that you do here Stephen!
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Members,
The response for the DNA Activation 2012 was very good. People enrolled in huge numbers. The active THC members had the benefit of getting it free. Members have experienced tremendous changes to their systems. I also addressed individual healing issues. Hope many have benefited. Initially there is a rush of those symptoms. Even I had tremendous changes & huge rush of symptoms keeping me indoors & inactive for quite some time. This is a part of healing and the body does adjustments.
The benefits of DNA healing are discussed all over the internet so I won't waste time talking about them. I have already discussed them too. But I do would like you to know how it works.
The DNA Initiation & Healing done on THC is very different than the one done by some New Age Masters who like Pharmaceuticals are just making a buck. Whatever benefit got is just mere self-hypnosis & a feel good for a few months. How can they transmit such initiation When their basic understanding was all wrong based on past century research! They claim they have got them by channelling’s from holy beings. Tell me if holy beings can ever be wrong. There are however few who don’t go into this technical & yet transmit these initiations with their simple understanding & belief in the universe.
The DNA initiations given here on THC are done using Indian Vedic techniques & passed down in a lineage of enlightened masters. The new research which I will be presenting in a few days proves the authenticity.
Only a person who has had an experience with such practices & who is transformed can transmit this as a initiation. Honestly the same goes for any attunement also.
  • 1. Firstly I wanted your system to be reassured that Body is self-healing. The initiation put this in your bio memory. Before this the bio memory had to be flushed off from negative patterns & conditioning.
  • 2. Programming you to understand the truth that you are more than the Body. You are never the Mind.
  • 3. Activating your chakras & connecting you to the very force that created you….. the male & female aspect of the universe---the very creativity.
  • 4. Activating your Kundalini. Exposing your system to its full potential… complete spiritual & physical. Healing & new psychic abilities just a small part of it.
  • 5. Increase in cellular energy by way of increase in Mitochondria activity & production. You can have a test done to prove this. You will have more Mitochondria in blood now than normal individuals. This is the best way to prove.
  • 6. Now “You” play the major part in your development. You are complete. You are the universe.
  • 7. Addressed individual issues of all who enrolled.
All interested members who were initiated & gave feedback kindly message you email addresses via forum messaging only so I can give you the final technique to make the best out of this initiation & help in the ascension process. The pdf I will give you is strictly for private circulation only & personal use. Future support on forum also will be provided. You can continue your feedback's on this threads & ask any questions on this thread only. Today on Guru Purnima day I initiate you into this new Technique.
Blessings & thank you
Namaste
monicaagrawal

Post by monicaagrawal »

email id is dollykhushi@gmail.com to send pdf technique of meditation

one more thing i m experiencing many negative thoughts coming up again and old issues during this dna activation whihc was finished during the reiki master healings but still feeling more confident and also during this my protection garland has broken twice as felt a strong negative force coming towrads me ....

regards
Monica Agrawal
Ghaziabad
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

my email id is kartikupreti@yahoo.com.
thankyou sir for your efforts. i pray i would also one day serve humanity like you :F0
nagadeep

Post by nagadeep »

Dear Steven,

Please send me the PDF report of meditation technique at: nagadeep.konduri@gmail.com

I would reiterate that cleaning is really strong from the activation.
Thank you once again for the activation and support.
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

not to be a stick in the mud but he asked for everyone to message him your email... just thought id add that in so no one gets forgotten or left out if he checks one place but not here or vice versa
oliver.akpan

Post by oliver.akpan »

Thanks so much dear steve for this activation, I am enjoying the transformation.
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Respected Steve ji,
I also wish to have Pdf version of DNA Meditation technique.Please let me know.My email id - debnath.nrn@gmail.com
Namaskar.
Gopa

Post by Gopa »

Dear Steve

My email id for sending the pdf is goroy@coolgoose.com.

I would also like to add to my previous feedback. Over the past week I've been feeling drowsy at odd times and some intermittent pain on the left side of the face. The pain is not localised at one spot. at different times its at different areas on this side of the face. Then it suddenly disappears.
My deepest thanks again.

Light and reiki
Gopa
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

priya

Post by priya »

Dear Guruji,

As I have discussed with you, I am feeling weak , My body is aching especially my knees and ankles.I am disinterested in every thing. My eyes are paining. I really do not know if these are because of the activation.

I am fighting with myself and my mind. Thanks for guiding me guruji.

My email id is balireddy.priya@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards,

Priyadarshini
saffron

Post by saffron »

Thankyou Stephen,
I appreciate the activation, I have felt in depressed, constricted space most for some time and body is weak, dizzyness, very strange, feel like I am going in and out of conciousness or dimension's. Lot of things coming up to clear in my thought's. Been hard to do anything. Please would you send on the pdf also.. many many thanks
love, light and blessings :F0
Nicola (nicciwalkden@gmail.com)
pallavi joshi

Post by pallavi joshi »

thank you sir for this wonderful thing,after dna activation my mother's sugar level is maintain now,i am really thankful for this, my email address is swepallavi@gmail.com
regards
pallavi
priya

Post by priya »

Dear Guruji,

I have stumbled upon a post yesterday from our forum which actually describes the symptoms I have. Most of the symptoms given are what I am facing.

The post this way

"There are many signs of ascension(raising of consciousness), some of the most common and basic PHYSICAL symptoms are listed below:

You will know that something is happening to your body. These will be energetic experiences that bring many subtle changes that are not otherwise explainable.

* Changes in digestion and appetite, fluctuating between inability to digest food to feeling hungry, strange food cravings, especially for fish, eggs, milk and other sources of protein.

* Fatigue and an increased need for sleep.

* General, all-over achiness as if one is coming down with something, but does not result in the expected illness (flu, etc.)

* Difficulty in focusing the eyes, especially when reading. This changes from day to day and is usually not a constant.

* Respiratory changes such as inability to inhale deeply, feeling out of breath for no reason and rapid heart rate that occurs intermittently.

* Pressure and/or pain in the head combined with symptoms of a head cold, usually shifting from one side to the other (this was very prevalent in mid-December, 2004). There may also be tooth and gum pain that can be severe but then subsides in a few days.

* Bowel disturbances - bowl purging (diarrhea) and/or constipation or a combination of the two, increased flatulence.

* Feeling spacey, disoriented and/or ungrounded.

* Weight gain, especially in women, and especially in the abdomen.

* Pain in any of the chakra areas (tailbone, below the navel or lower back, solar plexus, heart, throat, forehead and crown of the head), especially upon waking.

*Hormonal fluctuations - These include a myriad of symptoms, including blood sugar fluctuations and sudden changes in body temperature. (Please see Living on the New Earth for further explanation of hormonal fluctuations).

1. Insomnia
2. Vivid dreams, and lucid dreaming during which time people receive informations, patterns, colors, sometimes in languages we don't know or understand.
3. Ear ringing. This ringing is our cellular changes corresponding to the increase in vibratory rates. The ringing is how our brains interpret these changes.
4. An increased need for water. Charging our water with Reiki also helps to bring it more life-force, since our water is no longer pure.
5. Dry skin. Our bodies may like the changes, but changes of this nature are stressful to the physical body, and rehydryation is critical. We get parched easier because we get dehydrated easier. It's like moving to a much higher altitude (pun intended).
6. Visual sensitivity/audial sensitivity. This can actually affect all the physical senses, but is most typical for sight and hearing sensitivity. Our nervous system is undergoing tremendous changes now. You may find bright sunlight to be painful, colors to seem more bright, to crave nighttime more, and for all noises (especially man-made) to feel intolerable.
7. Sensitivity to anything negative. People you used to find amusing may now seem to be very negative and you don't like to be around them (this is because you can't hold dense, lower energies the way you could before). You may find you don't like loud or dissonant music. Television may upset you (and probably should). You no longer vibrate at a rate at which the "old you" "

IS THIS WHAT I AM FEELING ?

Regards,

Priyadarshini
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

sir, plzz include me also in mailing list.
lightsky12@gmail.com

thanks
monika