DNA Activation 2012 on May 20

sk2107

Re: DNA Activation 2012 on May 20

Post by sk2107 »

Dear,
I would like to enroll for DNA activation. I would like to add some relatives and friends.
==============================================================
Name: Saleh Mohammad
Place: Amman - Jordan
Major Issue/ Illness you would like to solve:
Back Pain, Neck pain, Shoulder pain and other joints,eyes sight, memory, stomach, Feeling exhausted
=========================================================
Name: ASmaa Ali Hasan
Place: Amman - Jordan
Feeling exhausted, Back Pain, Neck pain, Female issues, elbow, legs, anemia
Name: SAmina Safdar
Place: Karachi - Pakistan
Eyes Site, Tired and other issues
Name: Waseem Ismaeel
Place: Damman - Saudia
Eyes Site, Children issues
kumri

Post by kumri »

Dear Mohan i would like to enroll for DNA activation for myself and my mother.
Name:Qamar-un-nisa Mohammed

Place:Al-ain,UAE

Major Issue/ Illness you would like to solve:Mental tension,Body aches,Arthritis,Diabetes,hormonal disbalance,high
weight,eye weakness and spasms in eyelids,Anemia,muscle spasms.

Any other mentions:Having difficulty in relationships.

And i would like to add another name...

Name:Sughra Begum

Place: Al-ain,UAE

Major Issue/ Illness you would like to solve:Diabetes,Arthritis,Heart & kidney problems,Bone fracture not healing,Cushing syndrom,Dental and diabetc eye.
Hip & knees disfunction.....Bed ridden and can't walk.Also damaged lower back and neck vertebra,depression,mental confusion,short term memory loss.

Any other mentions: Cannot sleep whole night but sleeps during the day time.

Kind regards,
Kumri
sufihakim

Post by sufihakim »

Namaskar to all

First of all I would like to congratulate all the members for getting enroll and be the part of miraculous and wonderful DNA activation :wD . It would be really interesting to learn DNA activation so I am really intrested to enroll for this.

Name: Ferhat Abdelhakim

Place: Algeria

I would like to be more focused and concentrated, loosing weight, and my left testicle hurts me.

Any other mentions: psychological bolcages

thank you
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Members, :F0 :F0 :F0
The DNA Activation 2012 is done.
Kindly note it is not a attunement.
Its a activation of a process manifested solely for the individual that will happen in the individual.
The first time you have to take it for 10 to 20 minutes or may be even more for some. The next time it will last for about half the time or may be just 5 minutes. Gradually as day pass it will be subtle with hardly any noticeable feeling.
Though I have asked you to list your issues kindly don't think or direct this energy to the issues.
Just Accept the energy daily or whenever you need by thinking DNA Activation 2012 ON. Just accept it with a neutral & open mind. no preconceived conceptions or ideas please. Just be with the energy & let it work in you in your deepest core. Kindly no visualization. "Just Be"
You may see or have experiences or not; just witness them & don't try to get over involved in them or avoid them. jus t be a witness I repeat. Do give feedback.
Kindly read the initial post I gave with the DNA Activation 2012 Invitation.
The topic will be open for discussion & feedback in a couple of days.
I will touch on each issue however without direct name of person.
Only those doing feedback & actively involved with the topic will be given support.
Those who missed out will given the Activation on the 31st of May after enrollment. After this it will be a Paid only Activation.
If anybody wants a special activation & Healing with counseling online can request it on The THC messaging facility. The details will be discussed later.
ON the 31st of June I will be giving a Meditation technique to support this Activation & align you with the universe & 2012 happenings.
Blessings.
  • Note:

Special Thanks to member Bhawna Keswani in assisting & supporting me in the activation.

Kindly do not do not activate this energy while doing anything else. give it priority.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

• The topic is open for Feedback
    &
    Enrollment for the 31st May
    Before enrolling kindly Read First
pallavi joshi

Post by pallavi joshi »

dear STEPHEN SEQUEIRA ,
thank you for realizing such a wonderful thing....DNA Activation 2012... :F0 after taking initiation i felt strong desire for water as i m thirsty for many dayz....one more thing i wann to ask i have enrolled for my parents also but they dnt practice Reiki...so how can they do DNA activation on daily basis....?
nagadeep

Post by nagadeep »

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for the activation.

I called the activation last night...I felt strong pleasant sensations in heart chakra. I am feeling great thirst for water today and sweating a lot.

Looking forward for the meditation technique.

Thanks & Regards,
Nagadeep K
jack

Post by jack »

i cant say thank you enough this was an experience when i prepared or the activation it took longer than usual i couldnt seem to clear my thoughts but when i did i felt an overwhelming sence of peace and warm even though i was sitting outside on the ground and it was about 60 degrees F outside then i got the feeling of butterflies but all over not just my belly but the biggest change was found this morning when i got up i still had this sense of peace and understanding so much so that it seemed that everyone else in the house was full of hostility even though they were not im sure it will all balance out

thankyou
jack
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

thanks for everything stephen. i felt warm all over and saw a lot of green colors. it lasted about 10 or 15 minutes. I'll continue to activate and heal and i also very much look forward to trying out the meditation technique.
NewEarth

Post by NewEarth »

Namaste to all :Lv

Please apologize my poor English.
I waited with excitement the day of activation.
I express my infinite gratitude to our Heavenly Father, Trinity, my angels guides, my masters and to one who was chosen to bring into our being this great gift.Thank you ,Stephen.
I felt and "I saw" the activation process.
I want to say "I saw ', in a symbolic way,the activation of DNA."I saw"( a vision?) when I'm flat on top of long parallel rows of sparkling diamonds (4 strings), among which shine two rows of large nuggets.Besides, as in the DNA helix, they are entwined strands of amethyst(2),emerald-1 and coral-1.I saw a deep blue constelation of sapphire, a aquamarine vortex .They went into a vast temple of bright diamond.A gentle force put together in my top the end of all strings and a voice said: "Take it.Is yours."
I try to give a rational understanding of this "vision".And I think that is closely linked with a fundamental transformation of our chakras.
I assume that the activation of DNA will entail consequences that relate to our chakras.It will be a metamorphosis of the chakras, a repositioning of their,a tendency to unify?

I am however convinced that the activation of DNA will have fundamental consequences on those who have supported this process.
I am happy that I am among them.
God,Love,Light :F0
jack

Post by jack »

ok today as the day progressed i have felt a calm energy around me and many things that would have caused me to raise my voice and get angry didnt seem to bother me at all and with 5 kids this is a true test of patience this meant more to me than anything but other things that i noticed was when i gave pickles the guinea pig reiki she is a rescue i felt unusually i vibrations from the heart chakra so i did the same for my wife and i can feel the energy pulsing through me like never before i have also lost the desire for sweets and salty foods and the only thing i crave to drink is water with lemon and sour or acidic foods anyone else experience any of this

jack
monicaagrawal

Post by monicaagrawal »

After DNA activation i felt calm and emotional towards issue
and more human towards things and balanced
Gopa

Post by Gopa »

I would like to enrol for DNA activation for 31st May 2012.

Name: Gopa

Place: Hyderabad

Major Issue/Illness you would like to solve: eyesight improvement, body balance

Any other mentions:

With gratitude for this wonderful opportunity,
Gopa
LightChild

Post by LightChild »

Thank you for the DNA activation. I felt tingling first on the top of my head and then all over my body. Then I felt something as a big ball in my chest moving upwards... very strange but not unpleasant feeling.I felt very well till yesterday morning. when I woke up and started coughing from my chest and didn't stop till today...even my voice changed and still coughing..My chest doesn't hurt me though..very strange...
May I ask Is that some cleansing process ?
Thank you for your support...

Love and Light
Marina

Post by Marina »

Thank you for the DNA activation. I sent the intention to receive it as it was... let's say cast? (sorry, my english is not so good) so, I was working and suddenly realized I felt very connected and inspired. The second time I called it and felt a strong sense of peaceful lucidity.
Thank you

Love and light :F0 :F0