Who are Lightworkers?

hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Who are Lightworkers?

Post by hotice_steve »

Who are Lightworkers?

Lightworkers are those who volunteered before birth to help Earth and its population heal from the effects of fear. Each lightworker is here for a sacred purpose. However, living in the dense atmosphere on Earth, with its emphasis on material gain, creates a sort of amnesia in lightworkers. They forget their divine identities along with their abilities to help and heal.

When lightworkers stray from their life purpose they tend to feel lost and afraid, knowing something important is missing in their lives.

• You may be a lightworker if you:

[*]Feel called to heal others

[*]want to resolve the world's social and environmental problems

[*]believe that spiritual methods can heal any situation;
    [*]have had mystical experiences, such as psychic premonitions or angelic encounters

[*]have endured hard life experiences that eroded your connection to God
    [*]want to heal your own life as a first step in healing the world

[*]feel compelled to write, teach or counsel about your healing experiences

[*]know you are here for a higher purpose, even if you are unsure how to fulfill it.[/i]
All over this planet, lightworkers are awakening. They are hearing an inner calling that can no longer be ignored. This call is a reminder that it's now time to stop toying with material dreams and get to work.

Ideas borrowed from the writings in the book,
The Lightworker's Way,
by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.
magnolia

Re: Who are Lightworkers?

Post by magnolia »

When I read this post yesterday, it just seemed to click. I have always felt I should be a healer, on an individual basis, but more importantly on a worldly basis. Sometimes I feel as though I am connected with the spirit of the earth...I feel the beauty, the joy, and the pain as the abuse continues. I answer yes to at least 7 of 8 of your questions. My question to you is: What do I do next?
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Just follow your instincts dear Andrea.
Answer your call.
Some only do personal development & dont heal others.
After 10....20 years they are still doing the same thing. ;)
Personal development never ends for anybody.
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

now i am sure that i am a light worker after reading this :) .i also read an article on what are lightworkers and i felt myself in it. it was so accurate as if i have written my autobiography...i would like to share it . i have copied the part of it.
dear lightworkers i want your comments on this because you are much more intelligent than me .
physological characters of light workers:
1-in early in their life they feel they are different,
2-they feel isolated from others and lonely and missunderstood,
3-they often become individualist ,
4-feel drawn to help people as if its their duty ,
5-the vision of life is coloured by spritual sense of how things are related togather ,
6- they consiously or subconciously carry the memories of non earthly spheres of life
7- kind hearted , sensitive and emphathic
8- may be dreamy . highly idealistic,

9-They need solitary time to touch base with themselves and with mother earth.

10-They deeply honour and respect life,which often manifests as a fondness for animals and a concern for the environment. The destruction of parts of the animal and vegetable kingdom on earth by man's doing invokes deep feelings of loss and grief in them.

11-They were present in overwhelming numbers in the old religious orders of your past, as monks, nuns, hermits, psychics, witches, shamans, priests, priestesses, etcetera.

13-They were the ones providing a bridge between the visible and the invisible,between the daily context of earth-life and the mysterious realms of the afterlife, of God and the spirits of good and evil. For fulfilling this role, they were often rejected and persecuted.

14-The traumas of persecution left deep traces within their soul's memory.
15-Because of the values and judgments fed to them by society, which often go against their own natural impulses, many Lightworkers have gotten lost, ending up in states of self-doubt, self-denial and even depression and hopelessness. This is because they cannot fit into the established order of things and they conclude there must be something terribly wrong with them~ this is a horrible sabbatoge technique ~ that must be released~

i feel myself in it and i was depressed because i was lonely without friends but i liked the way i was. i come from the place where jewels of nature can be seen easily and liked to spend my time with nature.
people had started saying that there is some problem with me and i had started believing in them but i after reading this i feel relaxed. atlast i got the answer of who i am... :yS , in which most of the people waste their life and still the question remains unanswered .... :F0
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

KARTIK I also found myself very much identified in your post. I'd add to all of that: they feel they don't belong in this world, anxious to part from this world and don't fear death!!
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Yes angel mam u are absolutely right. One of the theory of evolution says lightworkers and wingmakers are the souls frm other realities not of earth. Some of its information goes like that: Human's dna was restricted to two strands but lightworker's and wingmaker's dna hav 3 to 8 strands with a difference in dna structure too. And lightworkers are awakening and increasing the vibrational frequency of earth . This happens when a planet shifts to higher dimensions. 21 december 2012 is said to be last day of earth but from the lightworkers view earth is going to enter new high dimensional era. And on that day earth will be in 13 th zodaic the secret one however only 12 zodiacs(raashi) are known. This 13 th raashi has the sign of human and reptile(dragon). I dont have full knowledge. I am researching on it because half knowledge is more dangerous than no knowlege . And yea m also nt afraid of death. Its just changing of centre of the sphere whose centre is our body and soul and circumference nowhere may b this universe may be infinite.
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

I think sun will be in 13 zodaic nt earth.
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Hi Steve

I feel greatest line of this post is:

- "want to heal your own life as a first step in healing the world"

even if 5% people of the world starts this, the world will soon become more beautiful and peaceful...

Chandresh Kumar Chhatlani
http://chandreshkumar.wetpaint.com
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,

I've read this post before, Steve, and I hope that this message is getting through to others. It's a wonderful reminder to everyone.

We are in times that call us to be who we are, to rise and shed our limited expectations and beliefs. We are called, have been called from before we were born into these bodies.

My Guides long ago told me there are the Callen and the Chosen.

The Callen are those who accepted the task of helping the Earth to evolve, to heal some of the damage we have wrought, to help others with their own ascension/awakening/path of enlightnment.

Some, having forgotten in the process of living a human life, never hear the call. Others forget the call while in the throes of having human experiences. Still others will hear, and progress, yet stop their own progress through fear, ego, or simply finding it more difficult than they care to handle.

These souls we must send love to, as we continue on our way. Some have done what they came to do, and now leave. Others we need to honor for helping others to move forward on their path, even as they leave their own. Release with love and honor.

And then, at a certain point, each soul who was Callen, who has continues and perseveres is Chosen, and begins more focused and rigorous training and preparation. The challenes to shed our lower vibratory rate emotions and beliefs are challenged--more every time they arise until we learn to let them go and release these things that hold us back.

Now, we are nearing a point at which our every thought, belief, word, action and reaction, are all crucial. All these things do make a difference, even if we think no one noticed.

We're all linked. We're all one. We're all here because we agreed to be. After all, we're not human beings having a spiritual experience. We're spiritual beings having a human experience.

Be in peace. Come only from love. And Namaste.
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

We're all linked. We're all one. We're all here because we agreed to be. After all, we're not human beings having a spiritual experience. We're spiritual beings having a human experience.
This feels so right!!!

It's amazing how we "lightworkers" from so many parts of the world are here together with one same objectiv: Evolve in our spiritual path in order to be able to help those around us evolve and also follow are spiritual path.

Do you know something? I have been told by two friends they want to be attuned to Reiki after I've given them a couple of sessions, that has made me immensely happy just to think that this "could" be an important contribution to their spiritual developement. I have understood how fulfilling it must be for Mohan and Steve (and so many other masters) attune people to Reiki and other energies.

It makes me so happy to be able to help someone and I get so distressed when I see anybody suffer for what ever reason.

For many years I have been very discreet with whom I shared my spiritual beliefs but I got to a point where I dont give a damn if people think I'm nuts or what ever. I know I'm not nuts and that I'm on the right path so I don't care what any body thinks of me. Those that live in oriental countries don't encounter these kind of problems as spiritual evolution is something normal for you guys. Am I right or is this an ilusion? Like is talk about chakras and kundalini something normal in India, tibet, china,...? I mean here in Spain it is not, although slowly people start to hear more about it. So you guys have a head start ;) , lucky you. That's why you guys have to give us a helping hand we're at a disadvantage here, thank God for the technological developement we have nowadays that permits this cultural connections.

Forever in debt with all that share their knowledge here to us, Thank you to all.

God I wish I could go to one of those wellness resorts here in India or Tibet hmmmmmmm :)