emotional freedom technique and quantum touch therapy

sanjeev

emotional freedom technique and quantum touch therapy

Post by sanjeev »

dear friends,
I have heard a lot about emotional freedom technique (eft) and quantum touch therapy (qtt). These are alternative form of therapies.can somebody throw light on these two therapies.How we can learn them on this forum.they are very good therapies for physical and emotional ailments.
thanks
sanjeev
Tom

Re: emotional freedom technique and quantum touch therapy

Post by Tom »

For EFT you can go to emofree.com to get a manual for how to learn the technique in general. It is a good thing to read, but I felt a bit uncertain about acttually applying EFT until I found chakratapping.com however, which has material that applies EFT to the chakras. That isn't free. The main EFT manual suggests making a list of 50 to 100 memories which still have an unpleasant emotional charge and says that if you can't come up with that many easily either you aren't really trying or you aren't living on the same planet as the rest of us. What it does not say is that you have to write the list all at once; you can spread it out while you work on getting through the manual and while you are getting used to the idea of using EFT. This is what you are going to be practicing with, taking one or two things from your list every day to use EFT on until you reach the end of your list. You may find yourself adding to your list, and you may find that some items no longer have an emotional charge to them by the time you get to them.

Quantum Touch is a bit interesting . I read part of the book on how to do it. If you can spend some time practicing breathing in to the count of 4 and out to the count of 4, it will help you get started. It is hands-on, like reiki. When you use it, you will focus on increasing the sensations of energy building up in your hands and when you breathe out you will focus on moving those sensations out of your hand to the place you are going to heal. The 4:4 pattern is one of the easier ones used in the basic technique section of the book, because the more time spent breathing out the more you are sending energy into the person you are working on healing. One of the things that makes Quantum Touch different than reiki, or so it seems to me, is that you may find your treatment sessions lasting much longer. Two hours at a time does not seem to be uncommon for serious problems. My guess is that daily self-treatments of ten to fifteen minutes would be good enough just for learning the technique and for increasing your ability to hold on to higher quality energies. It combines well with reiki.

Another thing to give serious consideration to is ThetaHealing. It isn't really something I understand as well as I'd like, but I have experienced it now and I am distinctly impressed. It is something I plan on learning if I ever get the chance to attend a workshop. I may even want to teach it some day.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Tom & Sanjeev,
These are really amazing technique & a must have for advanced healers.
Theta-Healing.......
Very hard to find a teacher here in Mumbai. I found one but the charges were beyond my reach.
So I had to improvise.
I actually achieved the Theta state using binaural beats.
It helps in my Psychic Surgeries along with modalities like Karuna Ki & Ayurveda Reiki. I take help of the divine intervention of the Ayurveda Lord Dhanavantari.
sanjeev

Post by sanjeev »

dear tom and stephan,
Thank you for throwing some light on the above two techniques.I know some basics of eft.I have applied it on one of my oldest problem(15 yrs old) due to which I was very embarrased all these years.slowly and subtly within 15 days of applying it continuously, I have been able to improve on my phobia of attending social functions by 70%.It takes very little time to work.take two or three causes a day for a particular problem, and work eft on it.It hardly takes 2 minuites for one cause to work with.In all, taken together it takes around half an hour a day.
regarding qtt, I think it will take more time. I have not worked with it yet.
I would like to know more about Theta healing . what r its basics n how to learn it?
Thanks once again
sanjeev
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Sanjeev,
Thanks for sharing your experience with EFT.
I have not tried it yet.
Nice to hear you benefited from it, Please use it more for personal benefit & also for that of others.
I too have shied from many confrontations.
Visualization Techniques & Forgiveness sessions will help you further.
All the Best.
About Theta Healing I will definitely talk about later when time permits.
God Bless.
decentgal

Post by decentgal »

Deat Stephen
can you plz tell me which binaural beats you have used so far or which ones you know are beneficial ?
i have a few with me but i was a bit apprehensive about using them

love and light
Hina