The Unexpected Income Prayer

hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

--- Cary Bayer

"I believe God is the source of all supply, and money is God in action, and should be used for good.

I believe my good is now freely flowing to me so bountifully I cannot use it all, and I have an abundance to spare and to share, today, and always.

I am expecting "Unexpected Income!"

I believe God is now giving this to me and I accept this as Truth and give thanks.

All channels of financial supply are now open to me and I am richly, bountifully and beautifully prospered in every good way.

I believe true Prosperity includes the demonstration of right living conditions, right activity and right kinds of happiness.

This word, which I speak in faith, believing, now activates the law of increased universal good for me and I expect to see rich results now!

I visualize the financial good I expect.  I see it coming to me richly and abundantly.  I claim and accept it for myself now.

I am grateful in advance!  I bless all the good I now have, and bless the increase.

I bless all others with "Unexpected Income!" ,  and I know we are now all prospering together in every good way, and share the good we receive.

I now freely give my tenth to God's good work.  My giving is making me rich!

God gives to me rich, lavish financial blessings now!

This is so now.  I am grateful.  Thank you, Almighty!"
---***---
I hope & pray this prayer helps all.
God Bless
Last edited by hotice_steve on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: The Unexpected Income Prayer

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Nice prayer  ;D  ;D  ;D lol
All people want to be rich although,
if only the needed are given from heavens has to be warmly appreciated....  ;D  ;D  ;D

Light and Joy
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

Really good prayer, and I will be sure to pass this along. :)
Have a blessed day!

Tanisha
Siva

Post by Siva »

Hello!

Very nice and true. The Cristian Church has taught us that money are evil. Even the physics scientist, and then theolog E. Pascal said that "money is the only mean with which one can take off his own eyes gladly". The Cristians priests embrace the parable of the rich and the pour Lazarus and the "dogma" of the difficulty of the rich people to achieve to enter the heavens. But they do forget the excerpt that dear Steve reminds us all the time, focusing of course not to the phrase I mean  ;) and what about the parable of the father with the three sons where finally he gives to the richer more riches and to the two that have not respected his gifts nothing more? what about the good son of the parable of the lost son, that the father says to him that all his belongings were always his and he only had to take whatever he wanted?

For me, money, as everything in this matterial universe are made by Gods to be used by humans (or other matterial beings, if we are not referring to money). The way we are going to use them is our choice. Money is energy, is the mean, therefore it is not good or evil. It is what we do with them that determines the quantity. But as everything, they belong to Gods, and therefore to us, we have only to accept them.

Lord Shankara in his Samhita remind us that the Divine Beings are blissful and for one to unite with them should be blissful as well. And as I do believe that Gods and Universe provides us whatever we want to be happy, they will provide us as much money as we think we need. And eventhough the riches of universe are interminable we should be wise enough to find what we really want and take accept it. Not because we cannot take more, nor because if we take more the others will not have enough to take, but only because, more will become a burden than a support to our happiness.

"Rich is not the one that possesses many, but the one that wants few".
Master Confucius of Lu

May Gods bless you all.
Siva
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

I agree with you dear Siva  ;)

But while you talk about the church....have a look on the Greek Church leaders.... they are so poor....that they cant find clothes to get dressed....the -need the super-extra-dooper-large size....What a mess...
"Don't be rich....give your money to the church and you will have a place near the father God!"
I believe that a good spiritual leader must be an example by his own!
You can't tell the people to not be rich and you wear 8 kilos of gold (crown) on your head and you have a butler and Mercedes limo.... :o

Anyway ....
Reiki Light and Joy to everyone!

Namaste