Client who has Lyme Disease

Kymeth

Client who has Lyme Disease

Post by Kymeth »

Hi All,

I read here regularly but don't post too often.

My post is a bit long and I really appreciate all who take the time to read it. I was hoping someone in the group could help me with another client I have been working with off and on, more on than off though, since July at the acupuncture
clinic where I work in tandem with the acupuncturist.

The client is female, and has had Lyme disease for about a year. She was not bitten by a tick, it was passed by her spouse. She not only has Lyme, but has severe headaches and is
allergic to MANY foods. She eats the same thing until her body will not allow her to eat it any longer as it will give off allergy symptoms. The acupuncturist has given her many acupuncture treatments, herbs, and a diet to follow to know
avail.

Where I need help is when I give her a Reiki treatment, and am in the middle of a treatment - say nearing her tummy area (Solar Plexus) she starts to have headaches at the temple area. So I go back up to crown area and work there until
it subsides and start back at the tummy area again - where I left off. She gets relief 50% of the time.

However, and I cannot find any information on what happens next during the treatment - After I have completed working on her and all her chakras, I am drawn intuitively to put my left palm of my hand on her left ankle area and my right hand palm on her left knee area. The last three times I have done this I get HOT and SWEAT TERRIBLY to the point of where I feel
like I am in a sauna. I have never had this happen before with any of my clients. Yes, I have had hot palms, sweating episodes, but nothing like this. Nothing like this. My clothing is soaked sometimes. However, when this happens
the client is in BLISS. She sees my face turn beet red and my neck area too. It distresses the client a little, but she loves the feeling. She feels no pain, and likes it when I hold a position there. She is able to sleep att night - she
also suffers from severe insomnia. Can someone please explain this or perhaps they have experienced sweating like this before?

As to the area I was working on I felt prickly heat and like the area was drawing a lot of energy from me and it felt clogged. This area is the left leg ankle/top of foot and inner leg area to knee - I conferred to the acupuncturist
and she informed that this is the spleen area and the crown area where I am drawn to is a main chi meridian area which is associated with the spleen also.

Lastly, she asked me a question that I have never been asked before. Question: Why do Reiki Practitioners need to touch various Reiki points such as the base of the neck, jaw, heart chakra, solar plexus chakra, etc. When she already knows
that Reiki goes where it is needed too. She thought that we (Reiki Practitioners) should just work on the Crown area and let Reiki go where it needs to thru the body? I looked at her and half agreed but explained that we work on the chakra areas, and where our intuition or Spirit direct us to place
our hands on the client. She just nodded, but I don't think she liked the answer and her question made me wonder. Any insights here?

Blessings,
~Ky
angelicdiamond

Re: Client who has Lyme Disease

Post by angelicdiamond »

I'd like to cover the question first. I asked this to myself many times before I was given the answer. The reason we do this is to have the Reiki go FIRST to that area and then let it flow somewhere else if it's needed. In my experience, Reiki does not just flow evenly to all places of need at one time unless it's your intention to do so. Usually, it will only affect the areas related to the chakra we're working on unless there is a bigger problem that it is drawn to.

Some people believe that Reiki is intelligent, but I can only agree to an extent. It's programming is to create and sustain healthy life and will do whatever it needs to to do that. Have you ever thought about this? All energy has a pattern, or code, that it will follow that it will follow out until changed. Reiki is life force energy combined with the Divine White Light. If there is a place in the energy field where life is not being properly sustained, the Reiki will go there. The common word picture of Reiki is like tossing water on concrete with holes/gaps in it. The water will run to these empty places and fill it, but will also be on the flat surface, sustaining life flow.

So if you are running Reiki to the crown chakra and the rest of the body is fine, most of the energy will pass through the crown first to give attention to that place and then flow to the holes and gaps. If there are no serious holes or gaps, the energy just flows around the energy field, making it stronger. but the point of directing the Reiki is to fix specific problems first to ease the rest of the healing and make a correct flow. If you run Reiki from one place only, the energy doesn't seem to do the same. To me, it feels like it only goes to the problem areas and stops, instead of affecting the person's energy by balancing/grounding/correcting flow like it would when we use the hand positions.

But anyone with other opinions, I'd love to hear from you!

Sorry this is so long!

Highest Blessings!
-Wes
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Personally, I've never experienced anything like that. I HAVE felt a great amount of heat in my hands, so much so that I thought I might have to stop because it was very uncomfortable. Perhaps that area is causing an energy imbalance in yourself. But that would be quite the hard thing to accomplish, as the Reiki flowing through you should take care of that.

Why don't you ask Source and Reiki, as well as any Guides, Angels, Archangels, ancestors, etc. to allow the energy to flow just as it had in that position, but to save you from your discomfort. You should post back with if that works or not!

What is your level of attunement, dear?
Kymeth

Post by Kymeth »

I am attuned to Master/Teacher level. Been practicing energy work since 2005, Reiki since 2009. I have worked on many individuals and had never experienced this before.

However, I did find out the solution to my problem. I found out that this client was grounding themself thru me and hence when I would reach their 'sore' spot they would draw me like a magnet. I now have the client hold a hematite stone in each hand while I perform Reiki and then I also have a Snowflake Obsidian stone over my heart area so when the Reiki comes into me the source stays protected from their energy drain.

I was able to do this twice since my post and it worked like a charm. Thank you for response, I am grateful for your insight. I apologize for the tardiness in my response - my motherboard crashed on me and my computer has been in for repair.

Blessings,
Ky
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Ohhhh! Very good — I'm glad!