How do you test your chakras?

loveangels

How do you test your chakras?

Post by loveangels »

Gee! I'm amazed after reading a post where I asked about where did surya shakti enter the body and the converstion ended up talking about chakras and kundalini rising.

How can you test your chakras for balance and blockages? Once you know there's a blockage or that they're not balanced, how do you get them flowing correctly?

I suppose when you continue to have the same health issues the chakra that covers that body area would be the one that is blocked or out of balance, right.

Is giving reiki to the problem chakra effective? I do a chakra meditation where you visualise every chakra with its corresponding color and place a CKR in every chakra, but I need something more. Perhaps, I should do this more often for it to be more effective.

Do you recommend any literature about chakras? You guys in india have it so much easier, you are previleged to live in a place where spiritual evolution is something so normal to be working.

Thanks for your words.
Tom

Re: How do you test your chakras?

Post by Tom »

To begin with, I think that most people in India would disagree with you - they are too busy working to provide a living to have the opportunity to be very spiritual. Recently they were talking in the news about how many people in India don't have running water or electricity in their homes.

As for testing your chakras, you could try Tarot cards or pendulum dowsing. Anything you choose will be fairly subjective.

It isn't just the health of the body parts that each chakra governs. Each of the main chakras regulates an aspect of your life. For the last several years survival concerns have weighed heavily on my mind, so my base chakra has been a problem. Its influence has spread all the way up to my throat chakra, but usually it isn't so bad. It affects the way I see other people, too. I am more likely to believe that everyone around me is struggling with the same kinds of problems.
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

There are many methods of testing and clearing, and I'll share some with you.

Chakra Testing

As Tom said, pendulum dowsing is a popular method. To articulate, just hold the pendulum with one hand and ask for something that means "blocked." The pendulum should swing a certain way. The ask for something that means "opened." It should swing a different way. Then hold the pendulum in front of each chakra and ask if that chakra is opened or closed. I've found that it helps to name the chakra in your question. Like, "Is my heart chakra blocked or open?"

Most Reiki practitioners ether naturally have or eventually gain the ability to see the chakras and tell if they're blocked and how badly. I can see the colors of the chakras and their size, and I can feel if they are restricted, so this is easy for me. Just sit or lay down, and just use your imagination to see a chakra. Don't try to manipulate the image in ANY WAY! Don't make it glow if it's not glowing, and don't make it a certain shade of color that it's not. Just glance at it, and take not of what you see. The smaller and darker it is, the more blocked it is. The bigger and brighter it is, the more open it is. It's normal for me to see someone with a super huge chakra, and then a super tiny chakra.

Alternatively, if you're sensitive to energy, hover your non-dominate hand over each of your chakras. Take note of which ones have the most energy pushing, pulling, or making your hands tingle/hot/cold. Those are your strongest and most open chakras. The ones with little energy need clearing.

Chakra Clearing

If you like Reiki meditations, try this: Imagine a CKR hovering above your head blowing brightly and full of light from Source. See the symbol slowly descend, passing through each chakra, eliminating blockages and transmuting them into light, and fully opening each chakra. Allow the symbol to pass through all chakras, then return to Source. Follow this by SHK for best effects, as it is the detoxifying symbol and heals emotional attachments.

Another thing is to see a beam of powerful cleansing light from Source pass strongly through you with great power. Any blockages will be ripped apart and transmuted into light. See the light doing down to the core of the earth, grounding you. It's important to disconnect from this beam, because it can cause some energy instability if you don't after you're finished with it.

you can go look at the meditation I posted in the Metaphysical category, also. It's great for powering up your chakras and dealing with blockages.

Running Reiki to them will cleanse them also, but be sure that you're sending Reiki to the essence of the chakra and not what else may be inside. This allows the chakra to open and activate itself without giving blockages support.

When I give Reiki treatments, I like to activate each chakra myself. What I do is I metaphysically touch each chakra one at a time, see them spiraling and growing, and I say to each, "___ chakra, activate, open, grow, and be the perfect and divine chakra that you are." This allows the chakra to open up to and grow into its own divine blueprint of the perfect chakra. It's a very sacred act and very beautiful to preform and see :) In the chakra's perfect state, it eliminates blockages itself.

I know this is a lot at once, but I hope you can take some of these ideas and use them in your practice!

Highest Blessings,
-Wes
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

Thanks to you both. Angelicdiamond I do visualise my chakras every one of them full of light and that famous beam lighting all of them up leaving them super truper, but as I said, perhaps, I need some more time on them. I like the CKR meditation!

Nice also to use positive statements during reiki sessions.

I tend to just let myself go and when I find a chakra or area that needs reiki I feel impulsed, many times to leave colored light spheres to continue working until Reiki decides it's enough. I chose the color intuitively as I feel there is a need to leava a light sphere working, I automatically know what color it has to be.

When I finish the reiki session and ask them for those areas
where I have set light spheres normally they confirm they have physical problems there.

And Tom, yeah I suppose maybe it's a misconceived idea about India, but those who really wish to evolve and try to take that path have much more tools their than other places, I gather.

I must admit that if I would have had to pay to receive my Reiki attunement I would not be attuned to Reiki at this very moment, because my husband would not have approved of me "wasting" money on such "nonsense". Lucky I was in a group back in 96-97 where we did hands on healing and I learnt many things back then. We all worked by intuition, no manuals. We were channels of divine light, never did we say it was our energy. I wonder if this was a sort of Reiki?

I think many people don't get attuned because it is too expensive to get attuned. I find that terrible. Thank God, there are people that are getting Reiki around in an altruistic manner. People are writing manuals in order to spread Reiki to anybody which is interested. That's great!! That is a wonderful gift and they will receive immensely for that act.
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

That's very good :) I see it that all Reiki sessions should be done intuitively. Some people set a certain amount of time to spend on each position, no more no less. That would be ok IF they allow the Reiki to flow on its own with no control whatsoever. Or else they're all going to get the same amount. Without control, the Reiki can trickle to one chakra and gush like the Niagara Falls on another! :D I usually just let the Reiki tell me when to change positions, you know?

As for the Divine Light, many people will disagree with me, but I personally see that as different from Reiki. I think that Reiki is simply life-energy in its purest form, while ___ Light is an energy in a certain frequency which will do something different than another kind of light. There are people who do Light treatments, though! Our bodies need both for different reasons.