Causes of illnesses

John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Causes of illnesses

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Allergies

Allergies are caused of nervousness and hab-dabs which are turned against to ourselves, to others and to life.
Most of  the allergies have their origin at the very first agesof our boyhood which were reduced the resistance or the tolerance of oneself to the “irritant”.
When this wound is healed , the allergic reaction is reduced or vanished.

Light and Joy
Last edited by John.Apostolidis on Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Causes of illnesses

Post by hotice_steve »

Thanks John,
I will be puttting up the emotional causes of most diseases & bad conditions as soon as I get the list complete. will need your help.
Namaste
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Namaste dear
You have my help always!
Reiki Light and Joy!
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

AIDS

The AIDS problems are caused from anger which we turn against us, from sexual guiltiness, from shame, from the not good picture that we have about ourselves, when we feel cut off, and alone or when we feel that everything are in vain...
Last edited by John.Apostolidis on Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Amnesia

The amnesiac problems are caused from the need of someone to erase the "heavy" past...He/she dont want to know or remeber things from his/her past and don'twant to be indebted to face up the responsibility to LIVE.Here is much more easier for the person to set the memories bloked up than to endanger  to face them up!
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Apathy

These problems are caused from the fear or the unwillingness of someone to live and enjoy the life! Apathy is possible to be caused from a major trauma oor loss from the boyhood.
The person who suffers from Apathy has less or none appetence for life and it is out of order.Has less intensely emotions or persuations..Rearly feels anger or rage and lives life from a rattrap from where all are in vain...

(This category is the most difficult for a healer to heal,because the person is not decided to live....so s/he do not help his/her own self...and there are too depressed feelings and emotions)
Myst

Post by Myst »

hotice_steve wrote: Thanks John,
I will be puttting up the emotional causes of most diseases & bad conditions as soon as I get the list complete. will need your help.
Namaste
Hi Black_Ki, Steve and all on the boards,
I also have a list of illnesses and phobias based on "past life experiences", as I do work in this area, as well as learning about Reiki. The theory being that energies can carry over from these past lives and may be "triggered" by events in this life, bring about an illness. Many times, just the knowledge of what causes these illnesses may bring back enough subconscious memory to allow for healing. It also allows for insight into areas where we may need to remove blocked energies.

I am happy to post my list, if it will be of some interest to others.  I know that not everyone has similar beliefs in this area and can appreciate that this might not be the forum for this type of listing. Just wanted to offer as you all have helped me in so many ways!  ;D

Love and Peace,
Erin
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Erin,
I would love to have your list.
Please do post it.
It will give us valuable insights into many things.
God Bless.
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Wow Myst!  :o
This would be wonderfull...  :D
I am looking forward for your list/views about this major importance subject!  :D
I am sure that it will help lots of healers of THC,and not only....  ;D
I believe that if every one here give a small part of his/her own knowledge/experience or view...at once will be created a small "Healers School"
with lots of informations!!!  ;)
I wish all here to have this in mind!  8)

Light and Joy ,Blessings and Wishes
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Accidents

The problem with accidents caused from the anger which is homing in to others or to own self, when we feel that nothing can be done or that there is no hope, as also from our desire to have the attention of the others. Accidents which causes pain to the others have their cause on our need for the control on the others, to the anger which is turned against the others and at our need to punish them by this way…Accidents which harm only the person are caused from the anger which is turned against his/her own self and the strong desire to punish and destroy his/he own self…
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Aphrodisiac problems

Problems which are caused from aphrodisiac diseases are caused from sexual guiltiness, shame, auto-punishment, and anger against the others, especially against own parents, of the opposite sex or sexual partner….
Myst

Post by Myst »

Hey Steve and Black_Ki,
Be careful of what you ask for... ;)
I would love to have your list.
Please do post it.
OK,
Here we go!  ;D
The following are a list of DIS-EASES that are caused by emotions/discordant energies that are attached/accepted by the being. Most are from past lives, but if they fit for this life, it can be a trigger or the cause itself.  Much of the list comes from various other sources, some are my own thoughts. The list is in NO WAY meant to be complete.  ;)

Allergies:
Death by smothering, in a field, smoke inhalation, buried alive.  Allergies to animals, killed by animals. Mold allergies, death in a wet pit, well, or a wet climate.
Asthma & lung disease:
Burned alive at the stake, heart broken, drowned, strangled or hanged.
Appendix:
Hate of self, hate of life, hate of people, repressed energies, past life death injury in that part of the body.
Arthritis:
Injustice, martyrdom, much too many toxins in the body, stinginess, inflexibility.
Blindness/vision problems:
Fear of the seeing the truth, head injury, inherited belief in brain damage, hate of god.
Cancer:
Torture, self punishment, and hate in all of its forms.
"Hereditary" deases are actually beliefs that are passed on in the cellular memory of the body. Some people will run the belief/program, others will not. Uncle John had cancer, Dad had cancer, I might get it, too. Cancer can also come from a past life(or this life) belief in the need to have self punishment on the body, or stored energy from torture.
   Leukemia:
        Self hate and anger.
    Cancer of the larynx:
        Strangulation/hangine, hate of women, health abuse.
    Cancer in any of the reproduction organs:
        Torture, loss of a parent, sexual issues.
   Cancer of the colon:
        Torture
    Cancer in the digestive system:
        Stored rage, death  wish  from childhood.  Not worthy to receive (nutrition).
Chronic Fatigue:
Death wish, addiction to negative consciousness, wasting disease, guilt, anger.
Circulation:
Hate of self, cut-off from life, frustration.
Deafness:
Death injury, not wanting to hear, hate of women, hate of self, hate of god.
Dumb (voice):
Self limitation, strangulation, slave collar, hanging, beheading, not allowed to speak, self punishment.
Fibromyalgia:
Fear, past life injuries, spiritual parasites, massive toxic overload and auto immune, past life parasites.
Gall Bladder:
Repressed joy, bitterness, mind causing illness, blocked energy flow. .
Illness: 
Self punishment, karmic lessons, death wish, not wanting to face life, unworthiness, blocks to love, health abuse.
Indigestion:
Self punishment, hate of good/god, trapped anger, refused emotions, toxic overload, dehydration, past poisoning.
Knees:
Religious past lives of kneeling, blocks to taking responsibility.
Learning Disabilities:
Injuries to the head, belief in brain damage, birth trauma and words spoken at birth.
Obesity:
Inherited beliefs, childhood programming, sexual avoidance, self punishment, starvation.
Pancreas:
death by injury to that area, inherited belief, toxic buildup.
Pituitary:
Issues with god/spirit, head injury in past lives.
Psoriasis:
Death by burning, leprosy, intestinal death wound, fear.
Stomach:
Hate of life, poisoning, burried anger, self punishment.
Varicose veins:
Death by fire, torture, hate of women.

Causes of Fear

Agoraphobia (crowds/clusters):  Death by a mob or in war, public humiliation.
Claustrophobia (small spaces):  Buried alive, bound and killed or raped.
Fear of snakes:  Death by snakes
Fear of water:  Death by drowning, water torture, neumonia.
Fear of heights:  falling from a high place or killed by being thrown off a cliff.
Fear of spiders:  Death or torture by spiders.
Fear of insects: Torture or death by insects.
Fear of animals:  Death by animals, loss of loved ones by.
Fear of fire:  torture or death by burning alive.
Fear of lack:  Not enough to survive, food/money/etc, or humiliation because of lack.
Fear of desertion:  Abandoned by others or belief they abandoned others.

If Reiki is not working due to blocks, you can ask the "high self"/angels/guides to assist in clearing any possible past life memories related to the illness.

I believe that every disease can be a form of self punishment, self limitation, or a learning lesson, as well. If it is a lesson to be learned, it may not clear until the lesson is learned unless you can find an alternate BETTER way to learn the lesson. In this case, ask the high self to see if this is possible and ask them to find 5 more beneficial ways to learn this lesson and allow the soul to choose one to replace the need for the dis-ease.
If it is a form of self punishment, the past life/present life memory may need to be cleared/released/forgiven. A formal declaration of willingness to release/forgive may be very useful (see Steve) in "stubborn" cases.

Hope this helps! Anyone reading this is free to change, amend, delete, edit, or use this list in any way you feel appropriate (for the highest good of all concerned).

Let It Be Easy Let It Be Easy Let It Be Easy Let It Be Easy Let It Be Easy Let It Be Easy Let It Be Easy Let It Be Easy Let It Be Easy

Love and Peace,
Erin
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Thanks Dear Erin.
I really asked for it! lol  ;D
God Bless
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Dear Myst.....Simply WOW!
Thanks for sharing!

Namaste
Myst

Post by Myst »

Thanks, Guys  :-*
Myst wrote:
The list is in NO WAY meant to be complete.  ;)
I would like to add this list is also in NO WAY meant to be 100% correct. Always use your inner guidance, to tell you what your truth is.

Love and Peace,
Erin

Let It Be Easy Let It Be Easy Let It Be Easy Let It Be Easy Let It Be Easy Let It Be Easy Let It Be Easy Let It Be Easy Let It Be Easy