CHAKRA MEDITATION

JOBIAL ALEX

CHAKRA MEDITATION

Post by JOBIAL ALEX »

Dear friends,
I have read about many types of Chakra meditations.But I don't know which is the effective one.Will you explain steps to do a type of chakra meditation which you find effective?
angelicdiamond

Re: CHAKRA MEDITATION

Post by angelicdiamond »

most chakra meditations are perfectly fine, but one may resonate with you more than others. They're all effective and activate the chakras, but you may find one brings you more into the experience. But the best one is the one you make!

Start simple. Imagine your chakras glowing, pulsing, and spinning clockwise one at a time, starting with the root chakra or crown if that feels better to you. You may want to visualize a white light coming from source into your crown, going down to remove blockages, heal all of them, and balance, and then going down into the earth to her core, grounding you into a perfect balance between heaven and earth with your chakras.

Best of luck and highest blessings!
-Wes
JOBIAL ALEX

Post by JOBIAL ALEX »

Dear Wes,
Thank you very much.I will practise it.Now I am practising some japanese reiki techniques Which Usui taught his students.I find it powerful.
Highest blessings,
Jobial.
Tom

Post by Tom »

There are some reiki systems designed to emphasize the chakras, and you could try doing daily self-attunements to them for 21 days or so as a way of working on your chakras. There is more than one so you might be able to keep it up for a couple months. This way you get practice at self-attunement and also work on your chakras at the same time.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Alex,
I agree with Wes. Only things I advise is start with the Root Chakra only. The only other Chakra you can just pick up first is the Third eye.
Would like to bring to your attention that Chakra meditations & positions are not part of Reiki. Usui never did any chakra positions.
Later Dr. Chujiro Hayashi incorporated it in Reiki. I am afraid there are still a few mistakes with the positions of the chakras. Wil be posting the right placement of Chakras & how to position them in our real body.
Doing Hand positions is a great way even for experienced individuals. 3 mins on each Chakra is enough. If you have the time you can prolong on a Chakra if guided. It all happens automatically.
Be simple no need of added effort or complicated methods.
Keep off most Internet & Youtube methods they wont give you anything special just a feel good of doing something different & at best a nice little nap.
As you move on you can incorporate colors,crystals, Sounds, etc. All simple & effective.
Blessings.
JOBIAL ALEX

Post by JOBIAL ALEX »

Thank you Stephen Sir and others.I have started to give reiki to my chakras.
Highest blessings,
Jobial.