question about creation of reiki

Beeholtz

question about creation of reiki

Post by Beeholtz »

I have a question that can basically pertain to all forms of reiki. How does one create such a thing. Before ole gabrielson there was no kundalini? did he just imagine and manifest it and then practice it. also angel reiki. and gold reiki. Just curious as to how these all stemmed from the original. Thanks
angelicdiamond

Re: question about creation of reiki

Post by angelicdiamond »

Master Mikao Usui first received the traditional Reiki while on a 21 day vision quest on Mount Kurama. He received the energy, symbols, and instructions directly from the Divine (God, Source, etc.). He broke it up into three parts, or levels, so that others can learn more easily instead of being so bombarded with information at once. So there we have our traditional Usui Reiki.

Kundalini Reiki energy was a gift to Ole' Gabrielsen by Ascended Master Kuthumi, and Gabrielsen then developed the system.

Notice how both people received these energies Divinely.

Violet Flame Reiki was a gift to Ivy Moore from the Lady Quan Yin who have her the energy and symbols. Quan Yin then gifted three lesser forms of Violet Flame Reiki to Suraya, which are Lavender Flame Reiki, Purple Reiki, and Amethyst Reiki.

But wait. Does everyone have to get Reiki from Divine sources?
Well, no, and that's why Reiki Masters attune students.

But is it possible to receive it Divinely?
Of course! The easiest way to attune your self is to request an attunement from your Higher Self! Meditate on god, goddess, Saint, Ascended Master, or Angels and ask that they attune you if you would like. If you want a new form of Reiki, think of what you want it to do, and meditate on an Ascended Master that is related to that energy and they may give it to you.

Some Reiki Masters want you to think that it's impossible so they can earn more money, but then there are the ones like the ones here, like Mohan, who give attunements for free anyway.
JOBIAL ALEX

Post by JOBIAL ALEX »

Dear Wes,
Thank you for your valuable information.I have been thinking on this topic since I received my reiki attunement.After reading about various spiritual healing systems I have also reached the same conclusion.I have also self attuned to kundalini reiki level 3.I think it is effective.
Highest blessings,
Jobial.
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

damn wes i totally missed your response but a good one. i knew about usui however i was unsure how gabrielson and others got theirs. good stuff i dont plan on making my own reiki system onpy because i have way too much to explore and learn as it is even though ive been practicing reiki for 6 years and im attuned to 3 master levels, ethereal crystals and angel reiki ... dang i should stop typing and start reikiing
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Beeholtz wrote:damn wes i totally missed your response but a good one. i knew about usui however i was unsure how gabrielson and others got theirs. good stuff i dont plan on making my own reiki system onpy because i have way too much to explore and learn as it is even though ive been practicing reiki for 6 years and im attuned to 3 master levels, ethereal crystals and angel reiki ... dang i should stop typing and start reikiing
That's how I feel sometimes. People in the online communities learn so much and teach so much, but they never go out and do it! I've been working lately on bringing my Reiki practice and spirituality into real life. I've been working with my crystals and trying to get into the habit of giving self treatments.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear bros,
One has to Manifest a Modality & give it a presence.
To how it was delivered are mostly romanticized stories.
The source is One.
The manifested modalities are tools to help logical minds & necessary to work the intelligence in us to go beyond the mind.
Brendon its a very good question. Question of the week I should say.
One can only give form to what one knows, learns or gets from past births.
Reiki was manifested by master Mikao Usui but please note he didn't divide or make any levels. The symbols were added to help some people to connect. Those days in Japan one had to do things secretly. so Usui earlier students developed a idea of drawing the symbols on their mouth pallet with the help of their tongue tip. I have mentioned earlier taht he didnt even use the Chakra system . Master Usui just used 3 head positions besides the direct hand positions.
To discuss more on Reiki mysteries we may need to open a new thread . you will be surprised at the information that will pour in.
About Kundalini Reiki again its just a tool nothing more.
A person can impart a energy which only he has himself experienced. hence I question the Kundalini Reiki concept. The mind can be psyched to believe anything. take out the mind then see if you can feel it.
However Kundalini Reiki is just a decent introduction to the Kundalini concept & very little to with the energy.
Kundalini science is known to ancient Indian Masters & among the masses who were very cautious about it and for good reasons. Some Masters then & subsequently later have even mentioned that people are wasting time over it in wrong places when it can be easily activated somewhere else. Some Like Buddha have never mentioned it though he did have it in its full bloom.
Mohan has manifested Ayurveda Reiki & now expanded it into Ayurveda Pranashakti. Besides this he has gifted us his manifestation of SuryaShakti. He has been very honest & clear about it.
One needs that much to be enlightened & spiritually evolved to speak about what they offer.
Also would like to tell that whatever you attune on your own without the master has all the energy of the Universe but is not that modality itself nor do you get the knowledge transfer of that master in actual.Also you have set to it your own limits.
Blessings
DanilaReiki

Post by DanilaReiki »

Thank you all brothers! ♥ I'm learning so much from your discussions! I am starting to bring Reiki practice in my own environment, as I have sent reiki mostly on a distance. How amazing that we are continuously evolving!! ♥♥♥ Love and light, Danila