ojas

KARTIK

ojas

Post by KARTIK »

respected lightworkers,
i want to know the methods of developing ojas other than brahmacharya.
and i have another query. i am practising meditation. it is giving stillness. but its like a river. little rain can make it flood. i want to create my mind like an oceaan . all rivers mix in it still it remains still and m finding it difficult to be perfectly unselfish, strong. i fall often. only in the purity part i have developed good. i know its my ignorance. i have read lots of scriptures but have not been one with that knowledge.and untill i realize that knowledge its not of much worth. i want to attain that state where i find unity with the truth and it becomes natural. please guide enlightened ones.
:F0
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: ojas

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

Dear Kartik,
as always your answers are available in your questions....
KARTIK wrote:i want to know the methods of developing ojas other than brahmacharya.
and i have another query. i am practising meditation. it is giving stillness. but its like a river. little rain can make it flood. i want to create my mind like an oceaan . all rivers mix in it still it remains still and m finding it difficult to be perfectly unselfish, strong. i fall often. only in the purity part i have developed good. i know its my ignorance. i have read lots of scriptures but have not been one with that knowledge.and untill i realize that knowledge its not of much worth. i want to attain that state where i find unity with the truth and it becomes natural. please guide enlightened ones
so read it again 3-4 times...... n the answer will be in front of you.

if not then ask again i will explain you......
:rD :rD :rD :rD :rD :rD :rD :rD :rD :rD :rD

andone more thing :- Books are good for references, but finally listen to your inner voice..
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

i think i understand what you want to say sir.infact i got my answer.
Tom

Post by Tom »

There are Yang foods and herbs and even activities. I think they can help you to build up the energy you are trying to cultivate even without maintaining bramacharya.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

KARTIK wrote:i think i understand what you want to say sir.infact i got my answer.
That's Good Dear.. :wD :wD :wD

and for your query about ojas (and for meditation also) following links will help you :-
Directly/Indirectly all posts are related to your questions....

if still any query is there you can ask..

hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Kartik,
You can try Kechari Mudra for Amrit Paan.
Its ultimate for developing Ojas.
There are many Yoga schools & gurus in your area who can help you on this.
Blessings.
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

please excuse my ignoramce. im just asking because i want to learn. i live in the state of virginia in the united states so i dont have a lot of exposure to eastern medicine and concepts. ehat are ojas
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

heartly thank you sir,
tom sir i am practising brahmacharya but i read in an article that there are other ways too which made me curious. and thank you steve sir . i will learn it.
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

respected beeholtz,
AS MUCH AS I KNOW
ojas is the spritual energy or the most concentrated form of energy. when the food is digested it is converted into blood. from 32 kg food around 800 grams of blood is made. and from that blood 20 gram of more concenrated fluid is created. its stored basically in sex organs as sexual energy . then those sperms dies and the energy is released. that energy starts accumulating at the point called bindu at the back side of your head. so that energy is ojas and is mainly responsible for spritual progress .
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

thats really interesting. thanks for explaining it to me