Ethereal crystals

priya

Ethereal crystals

Post by priya »

Hi,

Love and Light to all....

I have some doubts on ethereal crystals.

Do we need to place ethereal crystals only on the chakras or can be place them any where on the body to get the benefits.
For example : Aventurine is good for healing skin diseases. How do we need to place Aventurine to get this benefit. Do we need to say " Aventurine on the skin or do we need to place it in a specific chakra "

Can gem elixirs be created from all gems, i read online that some gems can be toxic. Can ethereal crystals also be toxic.
Also for creating elixirs they have mentioned that by soaking the crystals in water we get the mother essence and we need to mix brandy to make the elixir and store it. Do we have to follow the same procedure for ethereal crystals as well or can we consume the water charged with ethereal crystals directly.

Please clear my doubts ???

Thanks and Regards,

Priya
Beeholtz

Re: Ethereal crystals

Post by Beeholtz »

there are a lot of extremely knowledgable and helpful people on here but what i can tell you from my personal experience is just imagine. physically touch the area on your skin or imagine tiny crystals all over your skin being placed and charge them with reiki. visualize them filling with white light and power. when i did this i actually felt something in that spot sometimes. just think and visualize and reiki will manifest in some way shape or form. also you dont have to feel it to know its there.
Saille

Post by Saille »

Namaste,

Yup, Beeholtz, I like your techniques and agree!

Priya, the Ethereal Crystals are unusual, to say the least. The way I sense them, they're like the "parent" of the stones/crystals that we can see and touch. Except they're the purest form, and they do not exist in our physical realm. How these wonderful Crystals sort of calved, and manifested in physical form on Earth is a mystery to me.

Because the ECs are so pure, and uncorrupted by the duality of our physical realm, they are immensely powerful. I believe that the power of the ECs is difficult to fathom.

And because the ECs are not in physical form, there is no danger of toxicity.

All that needs to be done is to focus your attention on a Crystal and where you wish it to be placed. In my experience, I simply say, "I place a _____ on/in/around _________." The key is your intention. They have their own power. By using your intention, you're raising your vibration to theirs, not the other way around. Then simply visualize healing, or whatever you're using it for, and then be observant and feel gratitude and wonder. They feel very powerful, and they make me feel extremely humble.

One way to get to know the ECs, select one--or let it come to you by being still and asking one or more to "come" to you.

I sit with my back straight and my palms up and open. After a time you can feel the stone in the minor chakras at the palms of your hands. Then allow it to tell you what you can use it for, and how. Always thank it before you come back to full consciousness.

It's amazing how well they soak up positive energies and pull out negative energies. Just let them do the work.

While I don't blame you for your doubts, I can say that it takes experimentation and experience to learn both what they can do and experience what it is they can accomplish. They work both with you, as well as for you. They also work through you, the healer.

So, I'd recommend meditating on them. Be sure to keep notes of what you feel and experience. Also, you can charge any stones or crystals you may have with its corresponding EC. I love my Moonstone ring, and I've noticed that when I'm stressed, my attention focuses upon the Moonstone and I feel the ECs presence. Also, I've noticed that a lot of people seem fascinated with the stone, and comment on it. They may not know why--but I do!

Be the peace you seek,
Saille
priya

Post by priya »

Thanks a lot for all the valuable information. It was very useful. I shall surely try mediating on each stone and try and communicate with them. :)

Thanks

Love and Light to All

Priya
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

thanks Saille ji for this valuable knowledge :F0
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
:wD :wD :wD Thank you Saille ji :wD :wD :wD for this Nice Post.
:F0
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Priya,
I think Saille & Brandon have answered you very correctly.
I see that you like healing with Crystals. Do share with us & ask if you need any clarifications.
Thank you all

Dear Brandon,
Nice to see you on THC after a long time. Nice to have somebody as young as you who experiments & looking forward to your contribution of healing method. Really liked the 2 or 3 you have shared on the forum.
You will surely receive your attunement next time around which will be very soon.
Blessings.