Blue Lotus

"Dangerous" attunements?

Post by Blue Lotus »

I posted this forum page to my Facebook profile
and it was nice surprise that moderator Stephen
was already my friend in Facebook. In Facebook
we discussed with Stephen about that, that I posted
this forum page also in one finnish Reikiforum, if
someone else from there also wants attunements.

In finnish Reikiforum there was a lot of prejudice
against distant Reiki attunements and really weird
opinions like it will take years to learn right
hand positions. I think it is best to work intuitively
and be creative with hand positons too, and don't make
a issue of those. From youtube one can learn handpositions
too.

Well, I did not try to force a view in finnish Reiki forum
but the moderators deleted my message and told that it was
advertising and thats why they deleted it. Now, when I asked
again that where my message disappeared two people said that
it is dangerous to have distant Master attunement without
personal teacher. I don't beleive a thing what they are saying,
because Master Mohan has attuned propably thousands of people
without any harmful side effects.

I checked out some attunement records and I found out that I am
almost only from Finland who has taken distant attunement, there was only one another finnish person. And maybe that's why there is so much prejudice against distant attunements.

Stephen might want to post those same messages to here what he
posted in Facebook so others can read them too. I think they were great answers.

Does anybody really have felt any danger or harm from distant
Master attunement?

Here is also some quotes from the book Reiki Without Rules.
I post some quotes, because external links are not allowed
in this forum and the article can be found from the internet.
Message in the book is that Reiki cannot do harm.

"When we learn to practice Reiki fearlessly, trust it completely, and step out of the way by releasing all attachment to outcome, we open the door for miracles; we can do nothing wrong. This is unconditional Reiki, Reiki without rules!"

"Reiki is spiritually guided life force energy. It is infinite wisdom and healing love that knows exactly what the recipient needs. Because Reiki is infinitely wise, it can never cause harm."
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: "Dangerous" attunements?

Post by mohan »

Hahaha! :P
Reiki prejudice is very sadly noticed everywhere abound. Do not believe anybody. just believe divine within you and in turn drop the need to be with any Guru.
‘APPO DEEPO BHAVA’

"Buddha’s last utterance in this world was, ‘APPO DEEPO BHAVA’, ‘Be a light unto yourself’. Don’t follow anybody. Anand was crying, weeping because Buddha was leaving the body and he said to Buddha, ‘You are leaving and I have not yet become enlightened. What about me? What will happen to me? The world will be absolutely dark for me, you were the light. And now you are going. Have compassion on us’ Buddha opened his eyes and said, ‘APPO DEEPO BHAVA. Be a light unto yourself, Anand, nobody can be a light for you’."

One more thing,
Who am i to attune you? you are attuned by cosmic intelligence i am just catalyst.
wish happy exploring. :gL
love,
Mohan
loveangels

Re: "Dangerous" attunements?

Post by loveangels »

Some years back when i hadn't heard about reiki yet, i was in a group in which we practiced "hands on healing". We did not follow any standard hand positions, we followed our intuition, we worked with angels, ascended masters... there were no stablished hand positons except those refering to the chakras. We intuitively moved around the person, we became a light channel and through us the light worked so the person would get what he/she needed.

And now after reading reiki manuals I know reiki hand positions but in the beginning when I did reiki using standard hand position and didn't let go to my intuition, letting that information come in, putting my mind in blanc, I felt like in a prison, stiff and it just didn't feel right to me.

Ever since I let myself go and let my guides and angels guide me through the reiki session it feels much right, I feel comfortable and i get much feed back this way. Reiki is much easier than what people want to make it seem.

I believe that people who think reiki can be put done in writing that way, sum it all up in principles and instructions like those you get with an electrical appliance, haven't got the idea of what REiki is "really" all about.

What i'm saying here is that Reiki is much more than standard hand positions, there's a lot of intuition, 3rd eye, 6th sense involved.

People here in spain also question about the efficiency of distant attunements and whether or not they're a sham or not.

Well a good question for all of those who don't believe in distant attunement is how can they believe in distant healing then? Is it in any way different to distant healing?

Nemaste