Attunements (part 3)

KARTIK

Attunements (part 3)

Post by KARTIK »

I am very grateful to all of you who encouraged me continue my work (karma) ....
From ur advice i meditated nd this time i felt a peace in my soul. Then i pretended as if i was healing some one keepin my hands some centi meters apart as i saw in images while surfing nd in few seconds i felt something nd then i felt repulsion between my hands nd when i broke meditation that repulsion dissapeared.... Then i tried several times nd it happened same.... Have i attuned to reiki ? Plz reply as fast as possible coz i have to post my feed back ....
loveangels

Re: Attunements (part 3)

Post by loveangels »

Kartik, why would you NOT be attuned to Reiki? Reiki is universal energy, divine love, it’s not reserved for a couple of chosen people, it’s for everyone. We all have the capacity of channelling this energy, so don’t feel you are not worthy of this energy.

The problem is that we have forgotten about this energy to the point that we don’t remember practically anything. How it feels, how to work with it…

I think, if you get to relax yourself, and once you get to identify the energy you will be very aware of it flowing when not even in a session for example when talking to someone, when you go on the computer, when less you expect it, you feel it flow. I get spontaneous flow of reiki, without requesting it or anything when I’m preparing meals, when I’m on the computer and especially when I’m on Reiki forums, sitting down and talking to someone, when I think something about Reiki, its starts to flow and it feels great. It makes me happy and I really feel the divine love.

Be confident in yourself, grow spiritually as Stephen said, you come from a country where it is very easy to get access to the spiritual world. In most western countries if you talk about chakras, reiki, energy,…, many people think, it’s witchcraft, esoteric stuff and they label you as a psychic nutso. So make the most of it and if you feel it’s a good idea to join (physically) a group of people so you can be guided in you spiritual path, do so.

Trust in yourself, you too are a lightworker

I think, what works really well is just letting reiki come in through your crown chakra and feeling it move down through you body, then you imagine yourself in a sort of light bubble. I receive reiki like this, i enjoy it much more because i'm totally relaxed and i don't have to be worried about putting my hands here or there. Plus energy goes where it's needed anyway... :V: :gL :)

Love and light
KARTIK

Re: Attunements (part 3)

Post by KARTIK »

:) THANK U ANGEL FOR REPLYING. :F0