THC Like Button/Thumbs Up...

angelicdiamond

THC Like Button/Thumbs Up...

Post by angelicdiamond »

I was just thinking, wouldn't it be nice if this forum had a Like button like the one on Facebook or a Thumbs Up button like on YouTube? I'm not sure if it's possible to add one on topics or not, but wouldn't it be nice to show support without commenting if you don't have much time on the computer or if you just have nothing to say? I'm sure you'd all be supprised how many likes your posts would get.

So, if you agree with me that it would be nice, comment here with the word "Like" and/or share your thoughts and opinions :)

I love you all!
-Wes
jack

Re: THC Like Button/Thumbs Up...

Post by jack »

that would be nice.. sometimes just knowing someone cares is a comfort in itself and i also believe that intention has power. i have thought about doing a ritual for something and it has manifested before i had time and or money to gather all of my materials this has happened on more than one occasion. but that could also be the universe knows what we need and will provide for us
pallavi joshi

Post by pallavi joshi »

ya grt idea....i shd b thumbs up
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Thank you for your suggesting improvements and additions to THC forum. This is exactly the kind of input we need to better serve our members’ needs.
We welcome your involvement and will certainly consider implementing your ideas in future coding. when time permits Rahul and I will seek the possibilities with coding. Also will see if readymade modules are available with phpbb.
regards,
Mohan
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

jack wrote:that would be nice.. sometimes just knowing someone cares is a comfort in itself and i also believe that intention has power. i have thought about doing a ritual for something and it has manifested before i had time and or money to gather all of my materials this has happened on more than one occasion. but that could also be the universe knows what we need and will provide for us
Did you know that the magick begins before you even begin the ritual? Some people don't know that the moment you get the idea of a possible ritual for a situation, the energies already begin to align and become present. Just thinking about the ritual will send out energies to the result :) A strong and clear intention and abundant attention is really all one needs ;) Helpful when money is tight, no?
mohan wrote:when time permits Rahul and I will seek the possibilities with coding. Also will see if readymade modules are available with phpbb.
That's great! Best of luck and greater power to you guys!
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

its really a nice idea :F0
jack

Post by jack »

i am well aware of that fact which is why we must maintain our thoughts in good order belief and intent is the backbone to any magickal working my whole family is wiccan and have been my whole life with the exception of my 16 year old who is agnostic she is to "cool" to believe. but dont tell anybody some closed minded people still think witchcraft is a bad thing
Huurah

Post by Huurah »

That's a wonderful idea Wes and even better to see the Mohan will be looking into making it happen :D

Kudos to you both :)
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

I like it as well, we get so used to click that little "like" button on facebook, don't we? And yes, it is sometimes nice to just know someone cares enough to click it. :)
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Social share and like button added. Now users can share content more easily.