Introducing you to Life @ The Holistic Care

mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Introducing you to Life @ The Holistic Care

Post by mohan »

Narayan Debnath wrote:Dear Mohanji,
Again one confusion.You wrote - One need not pay any extra for Master level attunement.Do you mean we have to pay INR 2800 individually for level1 and level2 or INR 2800 for all the levels (Iam speking about Ayurvedic Pranshakti)
Waiting for your king reply.Thanks
No, This is integrated fee.

Ayurveda PranaShakti consists of 4 (Four) Individual attunements
• Ayurveda PranaShakti Level 1
• Ayurveda PranaShakti Level 2
• Ayurveda PranaShakti Healers Initiation
• Ayurveda PranaShakti Master/Teacher Level

After Ayurveda PranaShakti Healers Initiation You will receive a certification authenticating you as a practitioner & healer using Ayurveda PranaShakti.

The ability to pass on the Ayurveda PranaShakti to others is bestowed with Ayurveda PranaShakti Master/Teacher Level. It will not be given to everybody.
When we think you are ready for mastership we will give you the attunement for this level. The person has that something special that will pass on the essence of the Ayurveda PranaShakti. We have to be assured that you are ready to take on the responsibility of a teacher. It is preferable to have experience of giving Ayurveda PranaShakti healing (at least 50 hours of sessions or more).
One does not have to pay any extra amount for this level. It is simply the fruit of your effort & contribution to the universe.
As well as we hold no attachments to the attunements once done it is our responsibility & commitment to the Cosmos. With this in principle we have a right to be well acquainted with the person we are attuning and what they stand for.

To keep the modality pure & authentic we will make a database of Certified Masters on the forum. They & only they will have ability to be Masters & Initiators. This also ensures that there is no adulteration & pilferage of the modality.
mehtakandarp

Post by mehtakandarp »

SHREE MOHANJI

NAMASKAAR

I AM USUI REIKI MASTER/TEACHER FROM VADODARA INDIA SINCE 2003 AND TAKEN ATTUNEMENT OF KUNDALINI REIKI LEVEL 1 ON 04 AUG 2006.
I AM SORRY AS I COULD NOT TRACE THIS PATH DURING THIS PERIOD . NOW I GOT IT AND WILL BE ON IT FOR EVER.

I AM TEACHING ALL LEVELS OF USUI AND KARUNA REIKI . I GOT VERY GOOD SUCCESS IN HEALING THE PROBLEMS OF SPECIAL TYPES LIKE PARALYSIS, SPINAL PAIN, FAMILY DISPUTES AND OTHERS. I WISH TO GET MORE POWER BY GETTING KUNDLINI REIKI MASTER LEVEL.

THANKS

KANDARP MEHTA
Akane Jinguji

Post by Akane Jinguji »

Hello.
I'm Akane.I live in Japan.
I'm glad to join here!
Thanks a lot! :)
ahmedtariq

Post by ahmedtariq »

great concept

We all are with you... and will hope, this will implement with great success....
regards ahmed tariq