THC Forum Anniversary

mohan
Administrator
Administrator

THC Forum Anniversary

Post by mohan »

Dear all LightWorkers,
Namaste!
December 31, 2006. That’s when we started forum for THC. In one year a lot has happened.
THC has made Reiki available to the masses virtually at no cost ensuring this free gift from the supreme power, should be available to everyone who wants to learn. And opened a whole new universe of (spiritual) advancement to everyone so as everyone can live life more fully and can access the vast ocean of energy.
Today we are one family THC, bonded with love and respect.
  If THC has helped you (a little bit) in achieving more positive attitudes and emotions by bringing greater joy, love, harmony, inner peace, happiness, enhanced relationships etc…
You may have so many fantastic experiences, so on this occasion we are calling on all THC members to take a moment to write their experience at THC
  On this occasion I also express my gratitude to all of you for your kind contributions and support. :D 

I would like to reiterate the Mission objectives of THC.

To understand human existence from holistic perspective of body, mind and spirit.

Introduce yoga and Energy Medicines more into mainstream 

To promote holistic healing system freely among leprosy patients, towards society shows greatest disregard. Help them to remove the fear, ignorance and social stigma surrounding the disease using esoteric energies.

Study the human potential to explore the depths of the human psyche. 

Study the therapeutic effects of Yoga and Energy System.

We also, would like to build a vast web of light workers to heal personal and global issues bringing balance, peace and love to the earth.

THC is going to start a body- mind-spirit magazine promoting holistic understanding of the unity of life and self with an emphasis on personal growth.

Regards with peace, harmony and happiness,
Mohan :D
Last edited by Rahul on Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: THC forum first anniversary

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Mohan,
Congratulations to you on successfully carving out a niche for THC.
Special thanks to Rahul for all the support he gave you in the formative days of THC.
My wishes are always with you both.
THC has grown a lot; happy to learn that it has a vast potential --> Bright Future, thanks to your initiatives.
I subscribe to all your ideas, Mohan! & will support you to the best of my capabilities.
I joined the THC in August when things were really low for me.
Thanks to THC I have come out of it smiling. It also gave me an opportunity to be a healing channel for so many people & contribute a bit to develop new Lightworkers. Thanks to THC I was able to reach out to more people. THC also helped me make new friends who in few days have become a part of my life. Here I must specially mention John who has been more than a friend to me. Many thanks to you Mohan also for giving me & John so much freedom to develop  ourselves in many ways.
I also thank the THC for teaching me so many new things & enriching me with so much.
There is a lot positive more to write.............
God Bless.

WISHING THC MANY MANY GOOD YEARS
HAPPY  BIRTHDAY
Last edited by hotice_steve on Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
VinojG

Post by VinojG »

Dear Master,
        I will always be grateful to you, for the wonderful world of Light that you have opened for me. Hope the country and the world as a whole will benefit more and more from you and your team's efforts. I will definitely do my role, as far as I can. I am strongly feeling the energy flow through me always. I some times give Reiki to suffering people whom I see at road side or somewhere else, using distant healing, without any demand from them. It is actually giving me happiness. I am not able to help them financially, but now I have a powerful way of helping them. I now feel myself more kind & loving to others.
        As my birthday gift to THC (and as my duty too) I am starting a new blog in my mother tongue (Malayalam) about Reiki. In kerala, there are a lot of people who are interested in holistic healing. In Kerala there are still some old people (men & women) who touch and heal people for some common diseases. People still believe in it only because 'it works'. There is not a single paragraph in the whole internet, in Malayalam language, about Reiki. So, I am here with my blog.
Hope more people come out with such things for spreading the light and power of Reiki.

My Blog's url is :
http://www.reiki-the-alternative.blogspot.com/ (The first post will be done tomorrow only)[/i][/b]

I know your blessings & prayers are with me,

:)

with thanks and lots of love,
Vinoj
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

I would like to congratulate THC on their one year anniversary. Mohan, Rahul, I personally would like to thank you for starting this site.  John and Steven, I applaud you both as moderators of this site as well. a very good job you all have done. I too, joined in August, at a low time in my life, especially with my son Antonio.  I searched and searched by phone and internet, to find attunements at an affordable rate, and when I was about to give up, poof, your site appeared to me as if you had chosen me. I am very grateful for that. I am even more grateful for the many wonderful friends of light that I have found on this forum, to which I also consider as part of my family. You have given me so much support in these trying times, which has caused me to come out of my shell, and to be a service to others in need as well. I am more compassionate, very slow to anger, and I am starting to enjoy life more, all because of THC.  Even though this is it's first year, there will be many more to come. :D

Love and light,

Tanisha

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY THC
Ginadreams

Post by Ginadreams »

Many, many thanks!  A very special site!!!! Congratulations and thank you to everyone involved!

Love, Gina
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Namaste dear Mohan and Rahul
Congratulations for this amazing site and forum! You managed to make a wonderful family of various LightWorkers and shorten the distance between all of us different race ,culture, religion and color people!
I would like to thank you two ,my best friend Stephen who I met here in THC, from the bottom of my heart for every kind of help and advice and support on various subjects!
Also I would like to thank dear Tanisha who teached me how to be strong and patient!  :D
And all other members who sent light to me and my healees or just posted their thoughts beliefs and comments which helped me to see from different views many things and made me better!
THC has become my second family and will have my full support for the best!
Dear Admins I wish you all the best....May your actions be always blessed and enlightened!

Light and Joy
Siva

Post by Siva »

Hello,

Well, after all these, there are few left to say.... so CONGRATULATONS and KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

May Gods bless you.
Siva.
yateeshm

Post by yateeshm »

Congratulations to dear master Mohan........and the members of the THC Family.

HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO THC.

May New Year bring many new members on board........Happy new year - 2008.

Thanks
Yateesh
Myst

Post by Myst »

Hello Dear Mohan,
Congratulations on your aniversary! I know this is belated, but I just had to say it anyway.  :D  Reiki has helped me in so many ways and it probably would not have happened nearly as quickly, had it not been for your site and the free attunements that you provide.
I wish you all your heart desires with theholisticcare now, and in the future.
Thank you, too, to your great mods Steve and John, and to all the other great people here. You are a blessing and the world shines brighter because you are here.

Love and Peace,
Erin  :-*
sk2107

Post by sk2107 »

Congratulations for the anniversary of this great site which is always a great help and valuable knowledge to everyone .. where Iam sure we all feel like a big family that everyone cares for the other .  I wish all the success always now and ever.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Mohan, Rahul, John & members,
Heartiest Congratulations!
We have crossed the 1000 members mark in the last month.
Feel greatly honoured to be part of THC & get associated with people like you all.
Looking forward to more great times with you all.
God Bless.
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

Yes, I second that too.

Congratulations!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Dear Mohan, Rahul, Stephen & members,
Heartiest Congratulations!
We have crossed the 1000 members mark in the last month.
Feel greatly honoured to be part of THC & get associated with people like you all.
Looking forward to more great times with you all.
God Bless.
Me too!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: THC forum second anniversary

Post by mohan »

Dear LightWorkers,
Namaste!
Today marks the second anniversary of The Holistic Care Forum. On this day of celebration I take the opportunity to thank each one of you for your constant presence, encouragement and support. Your valuable inputs, suggestions and comments have brought us this far and I extend my sincere gratitude to you all for being a part of this THC family.
By now 279,363 unique visitors from 195 countries have visited The Holistic Care portal and got benefited through free consultation & healing on Reiki, Yoga, Ayurveda, Pranic healing etc... Today we have more than 1386 registered users from different part of the word and offering their services freely for needy people through the holistic care forum (Theholisticcare.com/forums).
One of the biggest achievements of the year is THE HOLISTIC CARE FOUNDATION. As you know The Holistic Care started its operation in 2006 through opening a web portal with Aims and Objectives. Then one by one we arranged various Social and Cultural programme during last 3 years. At last this humanitarian not-for-profit charitable organization, The Holistic Care Foundation received Registration during the year 2008, under the Societies' Registration Act and Bombay Public Trusts Act in India. The Holistic Care Foundation promoting a holistic understanding of the unity of life recognizing the challenges of high-speed global change, we foster the well-being of the entire human family by promoting holistic understanding.
Again, I wish you a happy anniversary, to stay healthy and good luck for the coming year. May this New Year bring prosperity, love, happiness and delight in your life.
Love and light,
Mohan
sonpari

Re: THC forum second anniversary

Post by sonpari »

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :wD
A VERY BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU THC! :V:
Keep up the never ending good work :gL THC is a great platform for learning and discovering.As well as meeting fantastic inspirational lightworkers. Wishing happy new year to all lightworkers of THC family. May this new year bring light, happiness, prosperity in your life.
With love,
Radha :)