Hey there from Australia

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
Huurah

Hey there from Australia

Post by Huurah »

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here and tell you a little about myself.

My name is Rah, I am 32 years old and female. I live in Queensland, Australia with my amazing fiance and 3 children - 1 boy and 2 girls. I am new to Reiki but throughout my spiritual journey it has been suggested to me that I should learn it, more specifically Kundalini Reiki and the more I learn about it the more I understand why and can see the benefits for myself as well as my friends and family. What mostly inspired me to learn more was that when I recently purchased a crystal from a lady she told me that it had been cleansed and attuned using Reiki, when I got the crystal in the mail from her the feeling I received from it was unlike any other I have ever felt, a truly wonderful feeling indeed, I can not find words to describe how great it felt but I will never forget it. I hope to be able to recreate this for myself and others. After more reading I can see so many more benefits than just helping myself and others to feel good, there is much I have been through in my life that needs to be healed and I am at the point where I just don't know what needs to be done in order to progress besides learning and practising Reiki. I read in a document about Worthiness Reiki that it is possible to heal with Reiki without having to go through the thought process of traditional counselling, which I am hoping is possible because after 10 years of counselling on and off I am kind of at a standstill.

I look forward to hearing from you and learning from you all.

Wishing you much love, luck and happiness

Rah
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: Hey there from Australia

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello Rah. :hI :hI :hI
Welcome @ THC Family..
Huurah

Post by Huurah »

Hi pradeep_shaktawat

Thank you for the warm welcome and lovely flowers :)

I would also like to thank whoever it is that approved my application to these forums. There is a wealth of information here and I am very grateful to have been accepted to this group :Lv

I am a little overwhelmed at the moment and I am not entirely sure where to start, I am trusting that I will be guided by the powers that be, to what I need in order to get started.

Thank you once again :gL
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

Dear Rah.... Start from First Post @ Board Index......... Please read All Reply of Each post... Some Important links are available here :-->
http://theholisticcare.com/forums/viewt ... 1276#p4679