Namaste! -AngelicDiamond

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
angelicdiamond

Namaste! -AngelicDiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Namaste everyone!

My name is Wes, and I've recently been accepted into THC, and it is such a pleasure being here. I live in the state of Georgia in America, and I was born in 1995. Please don't limit me in your mind because of my age, because energy healing is my passion and I've learned so much in so little time. I don't claim to know all the tricks, and I respect those who know more than I do. If you will, please teach me!

Before joining THC, I was attuned to Usui Reiki 3, as well as Kundalini Reiki 3, and Ethereal Crystals by my Higher Self, and many other variants of Reiki, too. I being re-attuned1 to Kundalini by Charima Johnson because I felt guided too. I've already received level 1 and 2, and I'm awaiting 3 and the boosters.

This leads me to a question, however. Do I have to be attuned by someone here in order to offer healing to others at THC, or do I have permission to go ahead?

I can't express the passion I have for Reiki and using it to bring light and life the other people. I plan to post a thread offering healing to those who would like it as practice for myself, but I'm going to wait until someone answers my question.

As a Lightworker and healer, I work with many different energies that are being sent to Earth and guide them throughout to help our Mother grow. I also call upon the rays and anchor them to the Earth's center and send them where ever they're needed. I work closely with angels, also! They're such beautiful beings... I might even make a thread on them sometime. I give free healings to some of my friends in real life when they need it, and give the occasional reading, as I'm learning to use tarot cards, cartomancy, and palmistry. I do practice magick, and I use pure energy magick a lot. I do not use black magick whatsoever, so don't be afraid! In fact, I don't believe that black magick is a separate form of magick ether, as all magick can be used for good or bad.

If you have any questions or would like to say hello, reply or IM me! :)

Highest blessings,
-Wes
SarahsSoul

Re: Namaste! -AngelicDiamond

Post by SarahsSoul »

Welcome Wes, although I may not have the correct answer to your question, I just wanted to send my good blessings and I also enjoy reading tarot cards and practicing reiki. I have found through online researching, many self attunement meditations and It was said the attunemtents could be invoked from our higher selves by mere intent and geniune urge to help ourselves and others. I actually did the self attunements one and two of usui reiki and felt a difference in my energy afterward. But traditionally I believe i'd better be attuned by a master just to be sure I wasn't breaking any rules. This is purely my opinions based on research and beliefs. Hope to see u around THC. :hI
Sarah :F0
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Good to meet you, Sarah! Yes, that's how I did the self attunements in meditation. My first one was the most amazing experience! I told my Higher Self that I had never done anything like this and to give me guidance. The next thing I knew, I was sitting in different positions at his request, and intuitively sending symbols to my chakras when he told me to. It was such an awesome time between us. However, I'm probably going to request attunements from the masters here anyway, just to be safe.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello Wes, Please Understand The Following :-->

"Every Thing is Possible With Reiki, & Nothing is Possible With reiki"

Read it Again n Again....
its Just About Your Mind n Power of Your Mind
:gL :gL :gL
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Pradeep,

I appreciate that very much. It's so very true. So I wouldn't be breaking any rules here by healing without an attunements from THC masters?
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

Dear Wes,
angelicdiamond wrote:So I wouldn't be breaking any rules here by healing without an attunements from THC masters?

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

If You Are a Reiki Channel.. You Can Heal here or You can Reply to Healing Request Posts... :V: :V: :gL :gL :V: :V: