Introduction

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
Krystyna

Introduction

Post by Krystyna »

Hi Everyone:
My name is Krystyna and I am glad that I stumbled across this wonderful site. As I do not believe in just coincidence I do believe I am in the right place at the right time for me to continue my Reiki experience.
I have the first part of Reiki III where I was attuned to do the healing attunement but not the actual Reiki level attunements. This is where I will be starting my journey here.I received this back in the year 2000.
It is hard to believe that ten years have past but much has happened in my life during that time. I lost both my parents and my parents in law.
I have been married for 36 years and have four children. Three still live at home. Two of them are going through difficult times and I am trying to help as much as possible.
It is very true what they say about knowing intuitively about when to take the next level. It is that time for me and I welcome the opportunity.Namaste!
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Introduction

Post by mohan »

Dear Krystyna,
Welcome to THC family.
Wish you happy exploring.
love,
Mohan
Krystyna

Re: Introduction

Post by Krystyna »

Thank you Mohan for replying.
I am not that great at getting around web sites but am determined to try my best. There is a lot of exploring and learning to be done. Namaste!