Greetings and Introduction to The Holistic Care

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
shyamsingh

Greetings and Introduction to The Holistic Care

Post by shyamsingh »

Dear Master Mohan and all forum members, Good evening!

Complements of the season to all of you and your loved ones. I, myself Shyam from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. I had started yoga primarily Kundalini Yoga few months ago this year because of my born interest of understanding this universe, creation and paranormal powers.

Although I am new to kundalini yoga but I can definitely say that kundalini reiki is only healing technique that can boost you to awaken your kundalini faster by strengthening your energy channels and opening major chakras (may be) within the energy body.

I had received my first attunement from master Mohan today and the experience was truly awesome. I had felt the energy as I am highly sensible to any type of negative and positive energy but if anyone of you who hadn't felt the energy then its not a cause of worry. Be relax, be focussed and surrender yourself to energy and always listen to your inner voice.

At last, I want to request you all to spare your time to spread the divine energy that is available to all of us and freely flowing in this whole cosmos so that our earth would not be a scary place in upcoming future.

With deep regards, love and blessings,
Shyam Singh